If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Persona Protagonists Arrive to the Dance Party

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited April 24 in Latest Updates
Now that all the guests have arrived, its time for the hosts to enter the scene for their respective parties. With all the characters now outlined, its time to play the waiting game.

[Story]

Comments

• MyopicMirrorMyopicMirror Full Members
    I'm importing this, don't wanna wait any longer!
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    Severe lack of dancing canines noted, still highly disappointing.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Not to me, dancing canines just look weird
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • mooserockamooserocka New Member Full Members
    I really hate when they make dancing and fighting games. The time and effort should just go into making a persona 6 so we DONT have to wait 10 years for another one. Its really annoying having to wait so long every time while they milk the game to death i understand the bussiness model though : (
  • LordGolbezLordGolbez Member Full Members
    I doubt they're using the same people on these spinoffs. It's not like you can just churn out something as massive and of such quality as Persona 5. These things take time to gestate. If Persona 6 is going to be up to snuff, it wouldn't be coming down the pipeline this quickly regardless of whether there were spinoffs or not. I do indeed hope we're not waiting another ten years, but a couple dancing games that come out the year after Persona 5 aren't likely to be delaying things much.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Heck the Persona Fighting Game was made by ARC System Works (Blaz Blue, Guilty Gear) with probably some input from a few key devs of Persona
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    Most of the Persona 5 heads are working on a different project right now (Project Re;Fantasy), as well.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."