If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 72: More Tales of Yakuza - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
This week in Q&A Quest, we discuss some more Yakuza. We also present some pie in the sky fantasies of what we'd love to see at E3 this year.

Episode 72: More Tales of Yakuza - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited April 26
    I’m about halfway through the episode, and even when wheels comes back you can’t hear him speak. Wonder if I should post some questions or wait for new site.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Doh, this is completely my bad. Not sure what happened.
    sig.gif
    Wheels wrote: »
    Doh, this is completely my bad. Not sure what happened.

It’s really mostly apparent during alliance alive and e3 talk. Dave does a good job of monologuing the kingdom hearts stuff, which was pretty good chat.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    OK if there is value in the episode I'll leave it up, apologies again to listeners. This is what happens when you try to edit too fast.
    sig.gif
    edited April 29
    Do you feel god of war ps4 and other games are showing an aging of the gaming world? Just being a raging maniac isn’t that cool anymore, now Kratos is a weary dad trying to understand things. Or maybe the idea of what is mature is finally starting to shift.

What is your favorite pre snes rpg if you have one. What is your favorite pre snes game in general?

There seem to be a very negative backlash to where bioware is in the industry, do you think anthem will be a success? It seems they are trying to dip into the destiny formula.

How would you feel if someone didn’t die in ff7 remake? What could they do in this remake to really turn you away. I feel like e3 is really going to show case it, and square will have a game that isn’t a troubled development for once.
    Have you ever played the legacy of Kane or soul reaver games? I haven’t, but some people claim it’s the best story line in gaming.
  • RoronoaRoronoa Full Members
    edited May 25
    I really think crossover of God of War and Yakuza will be the best crossover in the history of this modern age gaming