If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Help with Mercenaries Saga 2 on 3DS

I’m enjoying playing this game, but I’m a little confused about the MP.

It seems your MP never starts at it’s full amount and it rises during a battle. The in game help menu doesn’t address this.

Help?

Comments

• Joshua CarpenterJoshua Carpenter RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Correct, your MP increases each turn in battle. I believe it increases by a higher amount if you don't move or carry out an action that turn. I can't remember off the top of my head, but the amount of MP you start with is based off a % of that character's total MP. So managing MP is part of the strategy; you want to be careful not to just use attacks and moves that consume MP every turn. There are items that restore MP and I found it to be a good strategy to use them either on mages that go through MP or certain melee characters that have a really slow rate of MP restoration; just use an MP item whenever you don't have an available action. Oh, and just remember that if you can't move a character close enough to attack an enemy, you get more MP from resting and not moving.

Hope that helps.

• SMEDIASMEDIA Full Members
    Ok thanks
  • SMEDIASMEDIA Full Members
    I have another ? What does STS do?