If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn - RPGamer Community

1242526272830»

Comments

• maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    I think I mentioned my name in the gamertag thread but never here. Elizara Paksenarrion, decent healer, up and coming summoner, and a decent miner. ^^
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • omegabyteomegabyte Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground RPGamer Staff
    if you know my actual name, my character name should jump out at you.
    Maybe I'll log out and check my e-mail or something...
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    is there a free weekend coming?
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • 7thCircle7thCircle Proofer of the Realm RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2017

Probably. There's been a free login period in the summer and then again in December for at least the last 2 years. I think this is the longest they've gone without a free login campaign since early in ARR.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • TheDoomhammerTheDoomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    tAROXHi.jpg

I guess this whole ivalice thing is gonna be more... direct... then I thought it'd be.
    7thCircle wrote: »

Probably. There's been a free login period in the summer and then again in December for at least the last 2 years. I think this is the longest they've gone without a free login campaign since early in ARR.

Well I have since resubbed for it.
    sig.gif

and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Additional information and Trailer are now available for the next patch coming.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_2

HURRAY for new Glamour system ... oh and Phantom Train
    sig.gif

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    I'm ready to Suplex a train!
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
    Times like this, I wish FF14 allowed for shorter subscription periods. I enjoy content the most when it's new, but when I resub I want to play it every day of the subscription, and patches don't add enough for me to do that very often.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    Yeah, a 15 day sub would be nice.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
    Yeah but no MMO (at least that I know of) has that short a period
    sig.gif

Oh I know. It wouldn't be beneficial to SE, because they are fine with you paying for a month and not playing. 15 days is just right for me for patches. Otherwise I typically just wait for free logins or full expansions.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • SailsofKharonSailsofKharon BCFull Members
    hey, i've been a lurker on the forums for a while but never posted. I'm slowly working my way through the main story and just got to heavensward content.

I was wondering if I could join the boards fc? Ive been apart of 2 other FC's that basically just disintegrated while i was on short hiatus' and came back to essentially a barren group. So I was hoping for something with a bit more consistency.
    The board's FC gets quiet when it's been a while since the last content patch. Junko Byrne and Jammy Dodger were both online about every day I was around this week. Try sending one of them a tell and ask them about joining. I was only around for the free login campaign, so I can't help you. We're on Leviathan.

Patch 4.3 hits in about a month and I'm sure the FC will pick up then.
    Also there will be a new feature for Cross world Linkshells so if we're on the Same Data Server we can attempt to do events together since I'm on a different server mostly these days.
    sig.gif

• Severin tried to send me a Callback invite, but I never received it. Anyone else still online right now that might be able to try as well?
    When I did it in December, it took at least 24 hours to arrive.
    He sent the invite last Thursday.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
    I'm still playing if some one still needs it
    sig.gif

Araina Storm would love another shot. Not sure why Alex's invite didn't take unless I'm not deemed eligible for some reason.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
    edited May 8
    Requirements
    Players to be invited to return must have a service account that has been inactive for at least 90 days (including the free play period). Those who fail to meet this requirement will not receive an e-mail even if they have been invited to return.
    Players to be invited to return must have purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV to their service account.

Edit: I sent one to Arianna Storm, I did it from Cheria Creme as that was my toon there
    sig.gif

I meet those requirements, so hopefully this will take.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • It worked! Thanks.
    No worries :D
    sig.gif