If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy X-2 International

razafystrazafyst MemberFull Members
edited October 2003 in Latest Updates
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffx-2/ffx-2.html

Here's the first update of the night, I plan to do a couple more...

Enjoi.

Comments

• The Emperor KingThe Emperor King Member Full Members
    edited September 2003
    hmmm.... why couldnt WE get all the good stuff??? i mean, this is america. shouldnt they give us the goods too??? i would have liked to have played against the dark aeons, too. can i get an "amen"?
  • GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited September 2003
    I've gotten used to JP getting all the extras and such. It will always be that way. FFX-2 is coming here, however, so that's all that matters.
  • KurobeiKurobei New Member Full Members
    edited September 2003
    Bah. British people get nothing!... >.< We don't even get Xenosaga anymore, so I've heard....

(desperately hopes some wise person will correct me and assure me I can still own it one day)
  • JudgementJudgement Member Full Members
    edited September 2003
    Sorry Kurobei a lot of shops have pulled Xenosaga from there release lists in the UK this has happend before with Suikoden 3 and we're not getting that so it doesn't bode well. maybe with delay in release for the european version they might give us something for the wait.
    You have awakened the sleeper May God forgive those who go against his Judgement
    and may God show You mercy and compassion For I shall show you none........
  • Options
    edited September 2003
    Am I the only one who isn't excited about FF X-2? Don't get me wrong, I've been a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series, starting with the first one they made... but FF X-2 seems to me kind of like the product of a head-on between Britney Spears' tour bus and Square-Enix's writers. Maybe it's the dress-up option that's getting me... that or the fact that they opted to have Yuna dress more like a hooker than the last game... I'm hoping that I'm going to be proven wrong in my theory that this is going to be the worst game in the universe.
  • KokiriChildKokiriChild New Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kurobei @ Sep. 25 2003,08:37)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Bah. British people get nothing!... >.< We don't even get Xenosaga anymore, so I've heard....

?(desperately hopes some wise person will correct me and assure me I can still own it one day)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    our version of FFX was infact FFX-International... I think that's the ONLY good thing the UK got... After all, we missed the first 6 FF games ;-;