If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Sound Test - Developing Ideas

trickwaterstrickwaters MemberFull Members
edited October 2003 in Latest Updates
I'm getting really tired of my pisspoor Internet connection provided by my school, and since my phone cord shorted out, I can't switch to dial-up until I get a new one. ?I really don't like making my updates on Wednesday then uploading them on Thursday because I think the connection will be better at 05:00. ?I can't believe it's taken me more than an hour now to simply create three directories on the RPGamer server.

I want spooky music for the coming weeks. ?It's alright if I get nothing except spooky music, since I've updated some of my own music in case no one provides me with normal music for next week. ?But in two weeks, I want spooky!

http://www.rpgamer.com/music/2003/music151003.html

Comments

• Matt1plus1Matt1plus1 Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Definitely a healthier update than last. It's great to see some other MP3 submitters popping up, too! smile.gif

I know last week I mentioned working on around 10 remixes for this update, but it didn't quite fall through. ?confused.gif Still, this is the most I've sent in for an update, and I think it could very well be the best stuff I've ever churned out (cough cough, I'll assume it was a fluke ;))

But anyway, I might give some spooky music a shot. Not sure if I can pull any off or not, so I may end up skipping this one.

• trickwaterstrickwaters Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Not to put down everything else that I've gotten, but this week, I'm really impressed by the quality of the music, as well as the quantity. I almost never keep fan music in my playlist (except for my own and one or two other people's works), but most of these have a permanent place on my computer.
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2003
    This update is fantastic. Great job!
  • Justus JohnstonJustus Johnston Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    YES!!! Oh, thank you God! Someone else besides me doing Falcom work. I meant to get MP3s of those 2 Ys 6 MIDIs...but it was hard to motivate myself to do so when the 224 kbps OGG files that install WITH the game were sitting on my hard drive, and since I knew my recordings could never hold a match to the originals. It doesn't change the fact that most of you haven't and never WILL hear said recordings, so therefore you can count on recordings of those two next week! I'll do my best to make them shine. Oh, I'm so happy to see other people doing Falcom music. Keep em coming!