If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

browsing the site

edited December 2002 in Site & Forum Support
Hi there,
browsing the rpgamer website and finding games matching certain criterias is not easy. is there an option to list all games (series) for a certain system and i didn't find it? I just don't want to brwose through every single game in the list.

i suggest, that the site would need a face lift. maybe i'm not the first one to bring this up and maybe others wouldn't like it, but i think the site could use a better navigation and a more "modern" style. maybe somewhat manga-like...

ah, and if you know how to show all games for gameboy advance that appeared in 2002 in europe with an average review value of at least 7... please let me know. (just a suggestion, this is)

i hope, anyone responsible for the site reads this and would consider my suggestions. you could make a poll, asking the users what they would like to see... something like that.

hope that gave you a headache,
soryu.

Comments

• chiapetchiapet Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (soryu @ Dec. 06 2002,17:53)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Hi there,
    browsing the rpgamer website and finding games matching certain criterias is not easy. is there an option to list all games (series) for a certain system and i didn't find it? I just don't want to brwose through every single game in the list.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I think that Games->Series would meet that requirement, then just look under the particular system.
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    http://www.rpgamer.com/games/release.cgi, which can be found linked from our left sidebar, can list all the games for a particular series which have been released or are upcoming. The non-series and upcoming games on the regular games page are already organized by system. Also, with regards to games in a series, typing the series name into the search box at the top of the page will return a list of every game in that series with the logos of the consoles it has appeared on to the left of each title.
  • Options
    edited December 2002
    Hey, that's what I wanted! Thx Rico.
    um... and don't mind my blindness.

Soryu.