If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Wings of the Goddess - E3 4Gamer Interview

Cactus LeafCactus Leaf MemberFull Members
edited July 2007 in Square Enix
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>What kind of expansion is Wings of the Goddess? Since the development team was kind enough to attend E3, we asked them a bunch of questions.</span>
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Source:http://www.4gamer.net/news.php?url=/news/history/2007.07/20070717204913detail.html
Translated by: Elmer the Pointy
Posted on: BlueGartr
</span>

===
===

At SQUARE ENIX PARTY 2007, held on May 12th & 13th, fans vividly recall the sudden announcement of Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (hereafter Wings of the Goddess). It will be the next expansion after Treasures of Aht Urghan, but unlike its predecessors the question of location isn't where, but when. Players won't be going East, West, North or South; "time" will be the key.

Now, two months later on July 12th, fans eagerly await new information... but frankly many were left unsatisfied. What new jobs are being added? Where (or when, rather) will the game take place? Concrete information on these questions was sparse.

We were simply presented with but a few pictures and this poem below:

There was once a war that
shook the very foundations of Vana'diel.

?
It was a dark and dreadful age.
The lives of many were lost.
The futures of many were destroyed.
The joys of many were extinguished.

However, there are those
from that age who remember...

They remember the hope
that burned in the darkness.
The companions that banded together.
The heroes that strove onwards.
The rivals that joined forces.

And now history is reborn,
as we return to that age of strife...?

Of course, you can't deny that fans have enjoyed making all sorts of postulations from the information we've been given. However, it's still the fan mentality to want more concrete facts.

This announcement was given to us on July 12th (JST) during the midst of America's E3 Summit 2007. Also, FFXI Producer Tanaka Hiromichi was present at his first E3 Summit to answer questions along with other developers. They were to go-to guys for those chasing FFXI info, and the media was all over them. We did our best and got to ask them about subjects of great interest but not everything we had wished.

We hope you enjoy our interview and that our efforts have given you something more tangible on which to base your conjectures for Wings of the Goddess.

===
===

<u>War is the theme?
One of the main elements of the expansion</u>

---

4Gamer: Thank you for meeting with us today. First, I'd like to say congratulations on making it through E3. (NOTE: This interview took place on the last day of the E3 Summit, which was July 13th for them. It was around the 3pm)

Tanaka Hiromichi: Same to you too. E3 has gone through some huge changes this year.
---

4Gamer: What do you think of the revised E3 Summit experience?

Tanaka: Well, there's so much to comment on... but next year it might be totally different again. (laughs) Will it stay the same or return to what it was?
---

4Gamer: Many people feel the same way. (laughs) You can't really do anything without appointments and the sense of wandering about and discovering things is lost.
But hey, thanks to the changes it's so peaceful and quiet, which makes me happy.

*Omitted further discussion of the new E3
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(Elmer point: No, not me! The 4Gamer guys did!)</span>
---

4Gamer: Okay, let's move along to our real questions. Of course, these are about Wings of the Goddess.
Treasures of Aht Urghan and other expansions have all focused on existing players. Will that be the case this time as well?

Ogawa Kouichi: Yes, the focus will be the same.
---

4Gamer: In the case of Treasures of Aht Urghan, there was a rich variety of content that appealed to players across the board. How about this time?

Ogawa: This time, we're fundamentally looking at high-level players. Of course we're not simply discarding low-level players, we have plans for them too. But we're really strongly focusing on those high-level users.
---

4Gamer: I see. What material will be for high-level as opposed to low-level?

Ogawa: Hmmm, sorry but we can't really tell you about that yet.
---

4Gamer: Even just a general idea about it?

Ogawa: Well then... We've decided to add in new jobs this time, so anyone level 30 and up can enjoy doing that. For high-level players, the monsters in the new areas are strong and geared towards them.

Sage Sundi: When we say that, we mean they're put in place specifically for those high-level players. However, you can also look forward to content aimed at beginners as well.
---

4Gamer: So it seems like as with Treasure of Aht Urghan, Wings of the Goddess will have lots of content for old and new players alike.

Tanaka: Well, from the beginning Aht Urghan was said to be for high-level players. (laughs)

Ogawa: But we ended up gradually lowering the difficulty over time.
---

4Gamer: That reminds me, there are many players that have yet to complete the main story of Treasures of Aht Urghan and are surprised to see a new expansion on the horizon.

Ogawa: According to our schedule, the story is almost complete. In past version updates, we focused on adding lots of new content. Now story and content will be released side-by-side and completed shortly.
---

4Gamer: How do you feel about the volume of content in Treasures of Aht Urghan? There's certainly a wonderful assortment of events.

Ogawa: Yes, there is. We're always trying to take the game in new directions.
---

4Gamer: Such as?

Ogawa: For Treasures of Aht Urghan, we added a variety of things one by one. This time, we'll have one main element and gradually build off of that.
---

4Gamer: What's that main element?

Ogawa: Umm, forgive me but I can't...
---

4Gamer: Just a little hint...

Ogawa: Well, basically we'll build off of Conquest and Besieged.
---

4Gamer: Will it have to do with the "war that shook the very foundations of Vana'diel" from yesterday's presentation?

Ogawa: Yes, that's the theme. It is the pillar of the new content of the expansion disc.
---

4Gamer: I see, I'm starting to understand more.

===
===

New jobs will support existing jobs
---

4Gamer: We've yet to really pry out any secrets yet, but let's talk about new jobs.

Ogawa: Yes, we're adding new jobs.
---

4Gamer: Looking at recent interviews, you are very tight-lipped about this.

Ogawa: We really can't say anything yet. I apologize.
---

4Gamer: I was kind of expecting that sort of answer.

Ogawa: Yea, I know... We need to preserve the roles of current jobs as we explore new possibilities.
---

4Gamer: Hmm. I get what you're saying, but what does it mean?

Ogawa: This is about all I can say. I'm sorry. We search for a job that can fit a new role, like a support job would be useful, and then adjust it from there. Beyond that... I can't really say much more.

Tanaka: The duties of existing jobs are pretty much decided. Therefore, they fill a specific role and are used as such. Whatever we make can't kill off an existing job by taking that role.

Ogawa: Then there's a big shortage of the old job.
---

4Gamer: Do you feel you've made good progress?

Ogawa: Well, making something completely new is always difficult.
---

4Gamer: I see. How many of these new jobs...

Tanaka: (Talks to the other staff a little) More than one. (laughs)
---

4Gamer: In other words, it's still a secret. (laughs)

===
===

<u>Fighting together with heroes?
The era of the Crystal War</u>

---

4Gamer: By the way, this isn't a question so much as a confirmation. The "war that shook the very foundations of Vana'diel" is the Crystal War, right?

Tanaka: That's right.
---

4Gamer: So will players be able to fight alongside heroes from the Crystal War?

Ogawa: People who existed during that age will probably make an appearance. That's why we want to use it as the setting.
---

4Gamer: How will the player fit into all of this? Will they be mercenaries like in Treasures of Aht Urghan?

Ogawa: I can't really elaborate on this at the moment, but players will have to travel there for specific reasons. We'll announce more details little by little.
---

4Gamer: I understand. Also, what shape will the Crystal War take? Will it be like the wide-spread battle we witnessed in FFXI's opening movie?

Ogawa: Well, just in that they are from the same time period.
---

4Gamer: Sorry to trouble you with this, but will we see the appearance of the young brother and sister from the opening movie?

Ogawa: Hmm, well aside from their appearance, the story of those two was already elaborated upon in Chains of Promathia. They don't fit in to the new story we're telling.

Tanaka: I can't say whether they will appear or not, but they certainly aren't in the spotlight this time.
---

4Gamer:I understand. By the way, in the materials you released there was a picture of the Royal Sand'Oria Army: The Young Griffons. Will Sand'Oria be the main setting?

Ogawa: No, no, it's just part of the information we gave out. The Crystal War is really about the united forces of Altana (NOTE: To oppose the Beastman Army, Sand'Oria, Bastok, Windurst and Jeuno banded together) so we'll look at them all.
---

4Gamer: I see. So the Crystal War is a portrait of all the world's forces. However, that period... the world of the past that is, can you come and go as you please?

Ogawa: Well, since it's an MMORPG we need everyone to be in the original world. So we can't have people being unable to return home. So they will have that kind of freedom.
---

4Gamer: Along with the freedom to come and go, will players be able to bring items into the past as well as past items back to the present?

Ogawa: We also don't plan to place any limitations on that.
---

4Gamer: What about auctions?

Ogawa: It will depend on the item, but we aren't considering any special limitations.
---

4Gamer: So, players who don't have the expansion disc will be able to use items brought from the past?

Ogawa: Yes.
---

4Gamer: Please allow us to confirm something that is probably already pretty obvious. In the age of the Crystal War, the existence of Aht Urghan was yet unknown. Will Aht Urghan jobs like Blue Mage, Corsair and Puppetmaster be able to travel to this time?

Ogawa: Yes. We won't prevent them. They may even cause news to spread.
---

4Gamer: Okay, okay, I'm relieved to hear that. Speaking of which, the new areas look similar to normal areas, just changed a little. Will the reverse happen? Like things being added to normal areas... in other words, our current time period.

Ogawa: That won't happen. This time all the additions are about areas during the Crystal War.
---

4Gamer: Nothing about our current era will change? What about based on our actions in the past?

Ogawa: Actions in the past will have an influence on the present-day world. If they didn't, there would be no point in going to the past.
---

4Gamer: However, an "influence" could be anything. Can you give us something more concrete...

Square Enix Staffer: (laughs)

4Gamer: Umm, security is tight. However, I'll try to give you something. For example, depending on your actions in the past, the shape of the modern-day world can change dynamically. Does that help?

Sundi: I don't think it did.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(Elmer point: He doesn't mean "shape" as in stepping on a Land Worm in the past will cause Windurst to break off and sink into the ocean. More like the political shape, as in Conquest rankings and such. Although, the wording still allows for other possibilities. For instance, the outcome of the Lightbringer incident could open a shortcut between Valley of Sorrows and Tavnasia, but that's just speculation!)</span>
---

4Gamer: In that same vein, will NPC dialogue change depending on your actions?

Ogawa: Yes, that's a given. It will change and... perhaps even new monster may be awakened.
---

4Gamer: Really, like what?

Ogawa: Nope, sorry that's all I'll say about that. (laughs) I'll let you think about it for a while.

Tanaka: To tell you the truth, we've had this concept of a past world since the beginning of FFXI. Now we have a story grand enough to incorporate it.

Ogawa: That right... (laughs)

Tanaka: It's something that once you do it, you can't do it again.

Ogawa: The dynamics of such a project were almost impossible to implement.

Tanaka: That's why it's been on the back-burner since the very beginning. So please be patient while we continue to fine-tune the idea.
---

4Gamer: I understand. We'll eagerly await seeing how you link past and present.

Ogawa: That's the heart of the matter.

===
===

Implementing the official Windower
---

4Gamer: The Crystal War era will feature the past version of current areas. This will exclude all expansion zones and just focus on the original continent, right?

Ogawa: Well, yes, generally speaking you could say that.

Sundi: The amount of zones will equal just about that of the original version of the game.
---

4Gamer: Got it. Tell me about some other stuff you are adding. What system changes and you planning? For example, raising the level cap or... nah, I bet you won't raise it this time either. (laughs)

Tanaka: Yea, the level cap has been completed with the merit point system. It will never be considered from here on.

Ogawa: To coincide with the addition of new jobs, we'll be making a few changes. Also, along with battles like Conquest and Besieged, we'll be adding a new system. This will affect the game as a whole.
---

4Gamer: Wings of Altana will focus on reinventing the game system?

Tanaka: It's a good time to add some high-demand elements to the game. For instance, from the foreign media we keep hearing of demand for a Windowed-mode that we will be implementing.
---

4Gamer: That's creating quite a stir. But couldn't that open the door for more illegal activities?

Tanaka: For various reasons, we haven't dealt with Window-mode up until now. We feel the time is right to make an official version. We believe it will come along with the release of Wings of the Goddess.
---

4Gamer: Ah, I always thought you avoided Window-mode to counter unfair gaming practices.

Tanaka: Actually, Window-mode is connected with illegal game-play. That's is third party tools -- all third party tools are illegal (laughs) -- and they will hack into your OS. That is a definite danger.
---

4Gamer: So that's why you plan to make an official Window-mode.

Tanaka: Yes. We are preventing the dangers of using those tools.

Sundi: With a Windower, generally it's not just about using Window-mode. There are all sorts of macro tools and such. We want to remove the danger for those who wish to simply play in Window-mode. Therefore, we're making a legal version.

Tanaka: Those kinds of programs can dig deep into your OS and do all sorts of damage.

Sundi: That's the reality of using stuff like that.
---

4Gamer: MMORPGs certainly take up a lot of time. This is probably something that troubles a lot of FFXI PC users.

Sundi: Sure, they want to use instant messengers at the same time. It's for those kinds of people for whom we're implementing a Window-mode.

Tanaka: Five years ago, when FFXI was released, PC specs were completely different and a window-mode seemed like too much. But now PCs can handle it, although it could slow performance.
---

4Gamer: How about simultaneously running two games?

Sundi: Hmm, I wonder... since you can't have two PlayOnlines running simultaneously in the first place.

===
===

<u>Winter 2007 release
When is that, exactly?</u>

---

4Gamer:Well now, since our time is running short I'll continue with some more Q&A. With the appearance of the Yagudo Theomilitary, will Castle Oztroja play a big part? How about the Orcs and Davoi or the Quadavs and Castle Zvhal?

Ogawa: Those are from the picture we showed to the public. Yes, you can infer a lot from those.
---

4Gamer: Okay. Will there be an event like Besieged against the monster armies with Jeuno as a base for the three nations?

Ogawa: We will be adding elements to the game using Besieged as a foundation.
---

4Gamer: The Mithra come from a different homeland. Will their country play a part in the Crystal War?

Ogawa: I can't say for sure, but I doubt it. (laughs)
---

4Gamer: Thank you for answering my questions, no matter how simple. But, well, all of my interesting questions... is there anything you won't hide from us? (laughs)

Ogawa: Umm, I thought I answered everything...

Sundi: (facing Ogawa) That's how you see it. (laughs)

Ogawa: Whatever I said or didn't say was to the best of my ability. (laughs)
---

4Gamer: By the way, the release date is set for "Winter 2007." For Japan's gaming industry that can be pretty vague. (laughs) So, when exactly is it?

Sundi: It can stretch into April, can't it? (laughs) But we said 2007 and have definitely set it for the end of the year.
---

4Gamer: So then you've promised to release it this year.

Ogawa: Promise... more like an objective. (laughs)
---

4Gamer: The holiday season would be ideal.

Ogawa: Of course, that's the target we're shooting for.

Tanaka: It's too early in the development schedule to say a specific day. But we'll be doing our best from here on. (laughs)
---

4Gamer: It's probably a common question, but what percentage would you say is complete?

Ogawa: I'm guessing about 33%.

Tanaka: All the maps have been completed.

Ogawa: That's right. The "foundation" as it were is complete, and from there we work on battle systems and other operations. Out of those three things, one is completely done giving us 33% complete.

Tanaka: It's troubling that we can't put our focus on version updates concurrently, but we're striving to get this out to players for the holiday season.
---

4Gamer: I understand. I'm excited that development is going well. By the way, what difficulties have you run into during the process?

Ogawa: That would be adding some of these new game-play elements.
---

4Gamer: New game-play elements... I can't wait to hear about them.

Tanaka: We haven't even decided upon everything amongst ourselves, so whatever I tell you could easily change. We'll announce everything at the appropriate time.
---

4Gamer: Alright. I'll be looking forward to that.

===
===

Finally, developing across Europe
---

4Gamer:Since you've all taken the time to gather here, I want to take the chance to ask some questions outside of Wings of the Goddess. How has the player-base changed since the release of the German and French versions? Before players from England comprised about half of all European players.

Sundi: Since the German and French versions only came out in April, we haven't seen a great change as of yet. The UK still makes up the majority. We're still promoting the game and seeing gradual increases. In August, Germany will host the GC (Games Convention) wherein we'll have large promotions for the game. By the way, in one week (July 16th) we'll be selling the new low-cost version in Europe. It retails for 4.99 Euros (800 yen).
---

4Gamer: Japanese and North American populations have remained stable, but this summer should see an increase in European players, right?

Tanaka: Japanese and North American players would vary month to month but have begun to settle down.

Sundi: We hope you're excited to see how we develop across Europe.
---

4Gamer: Are you thinking of expanding into other countries?

Sundi: Ummm... (looks to Tanaka) how about it?

Tanaka: Honestly, we may be reaching the limits of our expansion.

Sundi: It's the simultaneous version updates... we have to make the features work for all.

Tanaka: Developing the German and French versions already took so much time and was delayed as well. We need German and French translators working in Japan, which was quite a task. We have like two people working on each language. We don't think we could keep expanding that workload into other areas.
---

4Gamer: For example, if you expanded into mainland Asia, you'd need to hire a set of translators to redo everything.

Tanaka: We've discussed releasing a Chinese version with Square Enix China, but it just can't be done. China is different in that it isn't allowed to utilize the FFXI servers, which are shared with the rest of the world.
---

4Gamer: But there are special Chinese language servers in World of Warcraft.

Tanaka: Yes, in China they must create independent servers. In other words, they make a completely different service and we don't have the desire to do that.
---

4Gamer: It's strange, though. Lots of other companies strive to break into the Chinese market, but your company wants to keep away. (laughs)

===
===

When will Tanaka announce his next MMORPG?
---

4Gamer: Let's break away from FFXI for a moment. With Tanaka-san here, I have some questions I'd like to ask. Let's talk about your next-gen MMORPG. There were some rumors circulating about a possible reveal at E3 but...

Tanaka: Now it's over. (laughs)
---

4Gamer: That's right, so the next big chance is August at Germany's GC, or perhaps September at the Tokyo Game Show.

Tanaka: The media probably thinks so too, but it may not be that simple. (laughs) When I'm ready to make the big reveal, I will.
---

4Gamer: So it's not that easy... darn (laughs)

Tanaka: Actually, there's been changes since September of last year. Within our company, we have teams working on developing for next-gen machines and software for next-gen OS. From that we created a single programming team and we took over the "white engine" being developed for FFXIII, and another engine for next-gen MMOs. Working together with programmers from FFXII, Square Enix is developing a base engine for all games. Now, this engine isn't quite complete so we first have to wait on its release.
---

4Gamer: So your current status is developing the game engine.

Tanaka: That is correct.
---

4Gamer: So it's going to be a while before you announce anything.

Tanaka: We still don't have a clear idea of how long it will take. It's because we're unsure of the development period this collaborative engine needs. Still, we feel things are running smoothly. Once the foundation is done, you can start putting all the pieces together.
---

4Gamer: At this point, is there anything you can tell us? Because so far there hasn't been a shred of information on this.

Sundi: That's cause we haven't released any. (laughs)
---

4Gamer: 4Gamer would at least like an answer to this: Are you going to continue developing for the PC?

Tanaka: A Windows version is a must. Besides that, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 will both receive versions. Pretty much along the lines of what we did with FFXI.
---

4Gamer: It's an MMORPG, right?

Tanaka: Yes. I just can't say yet what connection it will have with FFXI.
---

4Gamer: Okay, now you've opened a can of worms. (laughs)

Tanaka: It's just that it's not FFXI. The worlds are not connected in any way. ... That's all I can say for now.

Sundi: It's the same development team.
---

4Gamer: So there may be similarities between the systems?

Tanaka: Well, since we have the whole PlayOnline Friend List function it may utilize stuff like that or the news reel or GM policies.

Sundi: We don't want to break apart the community we've established.

Tanaka: To make it clear, as a game it has nothing to do with FFXI.
---

4Gamer: If you are keeping the same GM policies, it doesn't look like there is plans for any official RMT capabilities or sale of items.

Tanaka: We aren't considering that at all. Of course as the times change anything can happen. We still discuss the potential of different business models.
---

4Gamer: But the game you have in mind won't utilize that.

Tanaka: That's what I'm saying.

Sundi: Even now there is an optional service for that, isn't there? People are now able to get that option.

Tanaka: It's up to the individual how that player wishes to use their money.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(Elmer point: Before you run off and click "New Thread," remember he's not talking about illegal RMT in XI, but the legitimate options other games/companies have developed)</span>

4Gamer: Your Special Task Team works hard to protect that aspect of the game. Now, I don't want to make you mad, but (laughs) can you say when you might be announcing your next-gen MMORPG...

Tanaka: Really, I can't. There's nothing I can tell you. The time will come when I can, so please wait until then.

===
===

The recently established World Migration Service

4Gamer: Okay, alright then. Hmm, seems like no matter how hard I press I won't get anything, so let's use the remaining time to talk about FFXI. (laughs) Actually, there's something important I forgot to ask about before...

Tanaka: It's that, isn't it? (looks to Sundi) Do you want to talk about it?
---

4Gamer: Yes, please do.

Sundi: Well, actually none of the interviewers have really asked about it. The thing that started recently...
---

4Gamer: Yea, that! I want to ask about the World Migration Service. It just began, like you said, in the middle of June. I forgot about it in the midst of this event. It may just be me, but it seems there are people that are a little troubled by this service. Is it in response to a diminishing player base?

Sundi: That's a misconception. In the past, many players have quit because they weren't able to change worlds. Perhaps they had friends playing FFXI, but they were on different worlds. Certainly, RMT can also exploit this, and we've heard those concerns. Still, there was a high demand for this addition to the game so we decided to brave the few risks.
---

4Gamer: I see. Being able to change worlds will definitely lessen the amount of people who quit then.

Sundi: Yup. So to keep FFXI active, we began this service.

Tanaka: Through this service, we should also get some returning players.
---

4Gamer: So how is it doing?

Sundi: It's still early but a substantial amount has moved. Altogther, it numbers around 10,000. That is the number of accounts, so in characters it's probably much more. This doesn't account for who went to what world, but so far we've been able to keep a nice balance.
---

4Gamer: So the fear of having a wild deviation is gone.

Sundi: That's right. Of course there are some exceptions, but looking at the numbers we feel everything is moving smoothly.
---

4Gamer: Are there any special trends you are noticing? Are people of the same nation gathering anywhere?

Sundi: No, not especially. You can some trends on the small scale, but when you look at the big picture it just fits within the standard margin of error. It just didn't have that kind of impact. After all, there are over 500,000 active users, and to rally them all to different worlds is impossible. The community is just too large, which is a good thing. Find a person who wants to leave, and you'll find another who will come replace them. With over 500,000 people, they tend to counter-balance each other nicely.

Tanaka: Besides, well, you're not going to see 50% of a world leaving.

Sundi: Of course, we can't tell if some new trend will pop up in the future. At the present time however, there are no problems.
---

4Gamer: Naturally, many people used the service once it opened, but will that trend continue?

Sundi: Yes, constantly.
---

4Gamer: Like 10 people a day?

Sundi: More than that.
---

4Gamer: Are you considering any other kinds of optional services?

Sundi: We have no special plans, but we will consider whatever the players show demand for. Incidentally, we'll soon be selling Registration Codes in North America and Europe.
---

4Gamer: I see. So you haven't anything in mind for Japan?

Tanaka: There is one thing people want: the ability to split an account to accommodate multiple characters. But this can lead to aiding the sale of characters so it's tough to do.

Sundi: This is something we're still discussing. At this time, we're leaning towards "no" on this issue.
---

4Gamer: Alright. ... well unfortunately we're out of time. I hope to talk with you again soon.

Tanaka: Oh, really, I thought there was a little more time.
---

4Gamer: Next is Germany, huh... Since we both work in Tokyo, perhaps I'll see you when you're back in the country. (laughs)

Tanaka: That's right, I look forward to it.
---

4Gamer: Alright. Thank you so much for your time, everyone.

===
===

Writing down everything furiously from the outset, I tried valiantly to break through their steadfast vow of secrecy, but it seems we still know precious little information about Wings of the Goddess.

Germany's GC in August and Tokyo's Game Show in September should continue to produce new details for us all. For the remainder of 2007, let us savor Treasures of Aht Urghan while crumbs of information for Wings of the Goddess allow our minds to form theories and conjectures of what it has in store.

Comments

• ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited July 2007
    ll notng e.let the gesses as o whatth new jobs are begin XD
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    FlOzXvF.jpg
    My VAPS Entry,