If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Square-Enix boards very small

2»

Comments

• FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited January 2008
    Reading all that, I can see why the necromancy rule is in place. But sometimes it gets me, like it gets locked a day over the 30 day thing? I mean there might still be some discussion left in those threads, Especially when it's a thread about anticipation of a new game and the game finally comes out 31 days later, see what I mean?
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited January 2008
    <div>
    (Frozenbabylon @ Jan. 03 2008,14:53)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Reading all that, I can see why the necromancy rule is in place. But sometimes it gets me, like it gets locked a day over the 30 day thing? I mean there might still be some discussion left in those threads, Especially when it's a thread about anticipation of a new game and the game finally comes out 31 days later, see what I mean?</div>
    I do. And I admit, sometimes we as moderators can rely too heavily on the letter of the law. We are only human, after all.

If you've got a good reason why a thread should be resurrected, or why a thread that has been locked by a moderator should be unlocked, PM the mod who did it, or PM me. If you can give me a good reason why, we're reasonable people and will probably go along with it.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited January 2008
    No problem, Thanks for the heads up.
  • madhtrmadhtr Full Member Full Members
    edited January 2008
    <div>
    (FF Shinobi @ Jan. 02 2008,04:01)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">So that's not the problem then. Theres no way those topics were 739,726 years old.</div>
    Everything that has been pruned is gone forever. Shouldn't be a problem going forward, assuming the change we made is what we thought it was.
    Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]