If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The FF Code reborn! lemme see yours!

maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The StarsSomewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
edited October 2007 in Square Enix
Well, you guys. Thought you might wanna know. It's been a while since the FF Code autoencoder/decoder has been up. Well, it's baaack biggrin.gif

I'll be putting up a new version of the code in a day or two, and will be adding name changes for FF3 as well as loads of FFXI stuff. Guys? What's your FF Code? Mine's in my siggy, or if you don't wanna click on links:

<div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">[G](B)M(#)1b,2b,3b,4b,5b,6,7b,8,9b,10,11*,Mb(F)9(C)Ry,Zi,Gt(V)So,Kf,Gh(O)++
[D](D)=(R)--(Q/S)-(A/R)-(Y)-(A)-
[P](A)++(H)=(W)+(G)F(E)gHz(T)dBr(L)+(P)nGA(R)Tf(C)Gt</div>

To decode, you can either do it by hand here or go here for the auto encoder/decoder.

So, what's your FF Code?

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
My personal page
New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.

Comments

• lost_keeperlost_keeper Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    I was waiting for this thing to come back on.

Here's mine:
    <div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">[G](B)4(#)1b,2b,3b,4b,5,6b,7b,8b,9b,10b,10-2b,12b,Mb,Tb,TA(F)7(C)Tf,Kn,Sh(V)So,Sf,Jc(O)++
    [D](D)N(R)=(Q/S)?(A/R)--(Y)--(A)=
    [P](A)21(H)5' 8"(W)=(G)M(E)Br(T)dBr(L)=(P)NY(R)Rds(C)Rj</div>
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited August 2007
    [G](B)7(#)1,4b,5b,6b,7,8b,9,10,10-2b,11,12,C,M,TAb(F)9©Rk,Yf,Rz(V)Sf,Kj,Rf(O)+
    [D](D)N®?(Q/S)?(A/R)--(Y)++(A)=
    [P](A)+(H)=(W)+(G)M(E)Br(T)Br(L)=®Rk©mSe
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • greaterdgreaterd New Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Something like that:

<div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">[G](B)1(#)1b,2b,3b,4b,5b,6b,7b,8b,9b,10b,10-2b,12b,Mb,Tb,TA(F)6(C)Cc,Tr,Yn(V)Ri,Kf,Gh(O)=
    [D](D)=(R)--(Q/S)=(A/R)--(Y)=(A)-
    [P](A)++(H)=(W)+(G)M(E)gGy(T)Bk(L)=(P)QC(R)Au(C)C4
    </div>
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited August 2007
    <div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">[G](#)1,4b,5,6b,7b,8b,9,10,12,C,Mb(F)4(C)Tr,Fy,Ae(V)Kf,Sy,So(O)=
    [D](D)A(R)=(Q/S)?(A/R)?(Y)=(A)-
    [P](A)+(H)-(W)+(G)F(E)Hz(T)Bk,Au(L)+(R)Tr(C)Fy</div>

whee!

• FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited August 2007
    I can't even imagine talking the time to do something like this *laughs*
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited August 2007
    *laugh*

For me, keeping it going is a labor of love...I've been the caretaker for about 2-5 years now, ever since Andrea Hartmann's page went down for good. (You can still find a version in the GIA Archives of her page, which was one of the references I used waaaay back when to save it from oblivion. Click here for a look. Was NOT easy, but I did get her blessing when she found out I'd gotten my paws on it. Maybe someday she'll return and we'll work on it together instead of one VERY stubborn gal who won't let it die. ^^

Also, when I'd gotten ahold of it, I noticed the javascript encoder was borked, so when I found out Syine ROXXORS your BOXXORS off with perl, I turned to him for help since I'd seen what he'd thrown together for world pass distro back when the FFXI PC/PS2 beta was ending. It was really useful and worked very well. I wanted something that'd never break with future browser upgrades. Even tho perl is not a easy thing to host on free sites as a rule (Thanks to Niyo I found a server that is a exception), I felt that was more durable than javascript (Well. It has lasted since near the beginning of the internet, methinks), and I do not know what happened to chrono&dekkar anyway.

It's just been a long road, you know?

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • keele864keele864 Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Here's mine. Love the autoencoder.

<div></div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">[G](B)8(#)1,2,4b,5b,6b,7b,8b,9b,10b,10-2b,12b,Tb,TA(F)8©Sq,Vc,B12(V)LvS,Gh,Kf(O)=
    [D](D)N®-(Q/S)--(A/R)--(Y)--(A)-
    [P](A)20(H)6'3(W)+(G)M(E)Br(T)dBr(L)=(P)MA®Sq©Sq</div>
  • jiroo_chan_007jiroo_chan_007 Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    <div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">[G](B)6(#)1b,2b,4b,5b,6b,7b,8b,9b,10b,10-2b,11b,12b,Tb,TAb(F)6(C)Tr,Cl,Cd(V)Kf,Uc,So(O)+
    [D](D)=(R)=(Q/S)--(A/R)-(Y)+(A)=
    [P](A)+(H)=(W)--(G)M(E)Br(T)Br(L)=(P)midMI(R)Lo(C)Sq
    </div>
  • risczerorisczero New Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">
    [G](B)1(#)1b,2b,3,4b,5b,6b,7b,8b,9b,10b,10-2b,12b,Cb,Tb,TAb(F)7(C)Vc,Eg,AbD(V)So,Uc,Rf(O)++
    [D](D)N(R)=(Q/S)--(A/R)=(Y)+(A)-
    [P](A)+(H)=(W)=(G)M(E)Br(T)Bd(L)=(P)NJ(R)Sq(C)Cd</div>
  • T.G. CidT.G. Cid Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">[G](B)1(#)1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,Mb,Tb,TA(F)7(C)Zl,C7,Or(V)We,So,Sf(O)+
    [D](D)=(R)=(Q/S)=(A/R)--(Y)=(A)X
    [P](A)=(H)+(W)-(G)M(E)Br(T)Bk(L)=(P)swMO(R)RzT(C)Sq</div>
  • SuikojinSuikojin Danger Zone! Full Members
    edited October 2007
    <div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">[G](B)6(#)1b,2b,3b,4b,5b,6b,7b,8b,9b,10b,11b,12b,Cb,Tb(F)T(C)Cd,Vv,RzT(V)Kf,So,Am(O)++
    [D](D)A(R)-(Q/S)?(A/R)?(Y)--(A)=
    [P](A)25(H)6 '3'(W)=(G)M(E)Hz(T)Bk,f(L)=(P)NV(R)RzT(C)mHeSi
    </div>

Very cool idea!
    Doing the Chain Chomp Stomp at the GS Forums!
  • kathyrodkathyrod New Member Full Members
    edited October 2007
    Mine

<div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">[[G](B)8(#)1,2b,4b,5,6,7b,8b,9b,10b,10-2b,12,T,TA(F)4(C)Ry,Au,BfR(V)So,Gb,Kj(O)++
    [D](D)A(R)--(Q/S)=(A/R)=(Y)-(A)=
    [P](A)+(H)=(W)=(G)F(E)Br(T)fBk(L)++(P)PT(R)Ri(C)AbD</div>

blush.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    <div></div><div class="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div class="CODE">[G](B)7(#)7b,8b,9b,10b,10-2b,12b(F)8(C)Ae,Ri,Yn(V)Sc,Kj,Sy(O)=
    [D](D)A(R)+(Q/S)++(A/R)--(Y)++(A)++
    [P](A)=(H)=(W)=(G)aF(E)Gr(T)Au(L)+(P)CA(R)Ae(C)Ae
    </div>

=O