If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Britney Spears' disintegration

2»

Comments

• MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div>
    (Jeffrey @ Sep. 19 2007,10:25)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">I think the point is you can't dress and act like a slut without being viewed as such. ?She sold herself on the appeal of her body. ?There's no way she can justify being upset with the way she's viewed by society.</div>
    That I think is where most of us have a problem. It's not so much that Britney was fast and loose sexually. It's that this is ALL she ever showed us. She's not a well-rounded human being to most people: she's a sex object, with all the negative ideas that comes with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited September 2007
    I have a problem with her being able to have kids and not give a crap about them. People like her should never be able to breed. Maybe if she would have waited till she grew up than maybe. But her non-shop drinking, glue sniffing and party till 5am crap has got to stop. She's a mom, Hollywood or not and she should act as such. She needs to set an example for her young kids and be part of their lives.

/end ranting
  • lithoroselithorose Fire! Fire! Meiuuu! Full Members
    edited September 2007
    It is NOT narrow-minded and backward to believe that sex has ground rules, and one of them (for many of us) is that you should limit your partners, or that though beautiful, sex and your body aren't for public display. You don't have to agree with those rules, but it doesn't mean that people that hold them are narrow-minded or backward.

The prude has spoken. biggrin.gif
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div>
    (lithorose @ Sep. 19 2007,17:21)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">The prude has spoken. biggrin.gif</div>
    Yes, the prude with the Ashe avatar has spoken!

*Runs away*
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • lithoroselithorose Fire! Fire! Meiuuu! Full Members
    edited September 2007
    I know there's probably a joke in there somewhere...

but it escapes me. Maybe my brain's on the fritz...

(btw, I like your new avatar and especially your new banner.)

• Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div>
    (lithorose @ Sep. 19 2007,21:03)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">I know there's probably a joke in there somewhere...

but it escapes me. Maybe my brain's on the fritz...</div>
    Don't worry about it, I was just giving you a hard time anyway. ^^

<div></div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">btw, I like your new avatar and especially your new banner.)</div>

Thanks. I love Orihime. smile.gif
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • tastyanimalcrackerstastyanimalcrackers New Member Full Members
    edited December 2008
    no offense to anyone in particular, but when I see a fat celebrity, I can't help but point it out only because these people have millions of dollars. there is no excuse for them to be living an unhealthy lifestyle because they have the money to hire personal trainers, buy gym memberships, and eat all the organic, healthy food they want.

i always liked britney spears, and i've always liked her music, but i'm smart enough and confident enough in my own skin to not be brainwashed into thinking i have to be a size two, get weekly Brazilian waxes, and drink large amounts of Starbucks. I think its so easy for women to point the finger at celebrities, but women aren't robots, they have brains of their own and if they can't figure out what is right or wrong, they need to see a psychiatrist because it's not fair to use a scapegoat. I don't need to look at celebrities and pick myself apart. i just feel sorry for britney. she needs to get herself together, use her money to hire a psychiatrist, or enlist in the peace corps so she can really see how underprivileged people live. fin.
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited December 2008
    Wait up so Brittney spears is fat? I must have really low standards. I see many women on a daily basis hevier then her without ever thinking of them as obese porkers....but then I guess that's just really important to some people who live vicariously through celebrities, and probably have very poor body images of themselves.

My disgust with her has always centered around her inherent lack of talent, the way she attempts to use whoreishness as a marketing tool and the fact that she is an exceedingly poor mother to her children. I've never thought of her as fat though, it would be highly ironic, but it would also mean that most people I know are also fat.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • GooseAssGooseAss Member Full Members
    edited December 2008
    1. there is nothing at all wrong with brazilian waxes, especially not weekly ones!

2. did everybody watch her thing on MTV the other week? it was way more boring than i was hoping for, although it was pretty funny when her dad made her "cheese grits."
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2008
    Necro thread is necro'd.
This discussion has been closed.