If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

O To Gi

TadrithTadrith MemberFull Members
edited December 2002 in Latest Updates
Wow, it's really been a good month for Xbox fans. We've got TWO new RPGs!

This game looks absolutely breathtaking, and I'm personally dying to find out if it will see a North American release. The graphics are positively stunning, and the gameplay looks very fluid and smooth.

So check it out already!

Comments

• NeostormNeostorm Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Looks good, but why exactly is this "one of the most detailed games to be released, for any platform."
  • TadrithTadrith Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    I was referring to graphic detail, if that's what you're wondering...

I was duly impressed by the game myself. Just look at the game engine, the fluidity, and the sharpness and detail on the screenshots. Combine that with the Xbox's HDTV capabilities, and I'd be willing to bet this game looks amazing on screen.
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited December 2002
    I saw some of the media of the game. When I saw the movies of the game posted on this site I was very much impressed.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • FerenanFerenan New Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Other than the Britney Spears backround music: WOW. Really. I wish I had an Xbox just for this game. Looks absolutely amazing. I can't wait. I'm glad my friends have Xboxes. Seems like it has a lot of japanese influence in it too. Yeah, I can't wait.
  • AnimaAnima New Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Looks amazing. Too bad I don't have an XBox. :'(
  • TadrithTadrith Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Yeah, I was completely baffled by the Britney Spears background... at first, I didn't believe my ears!