If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What are you playing today?

Comments

• Cactuar JoeCactuar Joe Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Picked up Odin Sphere the other day. Gorgeous animation, and I love that I have to stop in the middle of battle to do some gardening. Also, sheep grow on trees!
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited August 2007
    <div>
    (Zelgodes @ Aug. 08 2007,21:28)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">You can always hit some livestock with your sickle until you wake up to dead animals. Not really that satisfying.

But yeah, Harvest Moon doesn't quite work for everyone. But for those who do like it, it's like crack. Sweet, sweet crack.</div>
    You can actually do that in Harvest Moon? o.o!!

*runs off to try*

I got Harvest moon Boy & Girl yesterday. I need to find sometime to sit down and play. ugh.
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited August 2007
    I just tried out the Eternal Sonata demo. It was magical on so many levels. blush.gif
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited August 2007
    <div>
    (kittenofthepack @ Aug. 09 2007,22:53)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE"><div>
    (Zelgodes @ Aug. 08 2007,21:28)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">You can always hit some livestock with your sickle until you wake up to dead animals. Not really that satisfying.

But yeah, Harvest Moon doesn't quite work for everyone. But for those who do like it, it's like crack. Sweet, sweet crack.</div>

*runs off to try*

I got Harvest moon Boy & Girl yesterday. I need to find sometime to sit down and play. ugh.</div>
    Yeah, if you hit them enough they get sick I think. Then if you don't give them medicine, they die. I'm pretty sure that's how it works anyway.
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited August 2007
    <div>
    (Zelgodes @ Aug. 09 2007,21:11)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE"><div>
    (kittenofthepack @ Aug. 09 2007,22:53)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE"><div>

*runs off to try*

I got Harvest moon Boy & Girl yesterday. I need to find sometime to sit down and play. ugh.</div>
    Yeah, if you hit them enough they get sick I think. Then if you don't give them medicine, they die. I'm pretty sure that's how it works anyway.</div>
    Man.. And here I was hoping it was *WHACKWHACKWHACK, Lambchops. WHACKWHACKWHACK, Side of beef.*
    edited August 2007
    Nope, any sort of meat product, with the exception of fish, has been absent from the games since their conception.
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Damn..
  • captainzolicaptainzoli Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Played some Betrayal at Krondor today.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Final Fantasy VIII.

Because in my mind of fantasy where I gyrate my hips to their full potential, the naysayers are rotting in hell. devil.gif
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited August 2007
    I've played Betrayal of Krondor, I preferred the book!

Anywho I'm playing Smash Brothers at the moment.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • - Locke -- Locke - Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Vandal Hearts 1.

Ah, the good old days.
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited August 2007
    I've continued playing FFVIA, and, for fun, I started to play around with MGS:PO. However, it's a bit hard for me, since it plays more like an action game.
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    edited August 2007
    The time has come for me to play ... Odin Sphere!

Although Vandal Hearts 1 does sound tempting. *paws through box of PS1 games...

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
    edited August 2007
    Still chugging along on Harvest Moon Boy & Girl. I won the Swimming contest on the second try! wow.gif I'm so proud of myself!

I might pick up Tales of the World later too. I already beat it, but I'll probably run through it a lot more since the difficulty scales enemies like Phantasy Start Online as opposed to the other Tales games. Lots of better stuff to get in the other difficulties too.
  • Arcadian PhoenixArcadian Phoenix Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Okami. smile.gif A wonderful game, if I do say so myself. My only complaint is that it's a little on the easy side, but nonetheless, it's still a fun experience to be had.
  • captainzolicaptainzoli Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Playing some Puzzle Quest today. Great game.
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited August 2007
    OBLIVION (I hate trolls!!!)
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    <div>
    (bain_nick @ Aug. 13 2007,18:32)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">OBLIVION (I hate trolls!!!)</div>
    You and me both, brother. You and me both.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Lately I have been playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, but I have to admit I am chomping at the bit for Warhammer Online and Age of Conan!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Just finished Baten Kaitos, so it's Skies of Arcadia: Legends and some Animal Crossing: Wild World on the run. smile.gif
  • VigivalgusVigivalgus Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    <div>
    (ACP @ Aug. 12 2007,11:21)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">The time has come for me to play ... Odin Sphere!</div>
    I just came here to say this.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Digital Devil Saga 2.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door + Guitar Hero 2.

I GOT BLISTERS ON ME FINGERS!!!!!
  • lordyuanshulordyuanshu Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Persona 3 is finally here.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    I'm getting ready to go play Rune Factory. This is my first Harvest Moon ever. We'll see if I've got what it takes to be a digital crack addict.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
    edited August 2007
    Rune Factory is your first? Seems like an odd choice to me. I would have gone with a more traditional title, but oh well.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Took a break from DDS2 last night to polish off Syphon Filter 2. Still one of my favorite games of all time. The New York levels are awesome.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • DemonAtmaNizzoDemonAtmaNizzo Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    <div>
    (lordyuanshu @ Aug. 15 2007,15:50)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Persona 3 is finally here.</div>
    I'm playing this once it comes in from Amazon.

Should be any day now, possibly even tommorow.
  • greaterdgreaterd New Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    <div>
    (DemonAtmaNizzo @ Aug. 16 2007,14:52)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE"><div>
    (lordyuanshu @ Aug. 15 2007,15:50)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Persona 3 is finally here.</div>
    I'm playing this once it comes in from Amazon.

Should be any day now, possibly even tommorow.</div>
    Hmmm, I did pre order with Amazon and the estimated shipping date is Aug 21 2007 - Aug 22 2007. I'm in Canada however... and buying from amazon.ca.
  • FafnirFafnir Member Full Members
    edited August 2007
    Recently I completed Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2. Great games, excellent plot combined with a great battle system. Now I'm waiting for my copy of Personna 3..

..but since I don't have it yet, I'm playing Atelier Iris 3. I liked the first 15 hours, but the repetition is starting really to get to me. Going to the same places over and over, combined with a bad plot...well, hopefully it'll end soon.