If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What are you playing today?

Comments

• JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div>
    (Frozenbabylon @ Sep. 17 2007,19:50)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">So your tolerance for crap must be megahigh...</div>
    As evidenced by the fact that you're not banned.

Yet.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
  • PlugPlug Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Secret of Mana now, of all things. A lot of memories with this one, although I feel a lot more aging signs in this title than some of its peers. Fun, at any rate.
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div>
    (Jeffrey @ Sep. 17 2007,20:17)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE"><div>
    (Frozenbabylon @ Sep. 17 2007,19:50)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">So your tolerance for crap must be megahigh...</div>
    As evidenced by the fact that you're not banned.

Yet.</div>
    ... Sick burn.
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Still Oblivion, and it will be still Oblivion to Friday night when i will have Orochi Warriors.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Still playing Rogue Galaxy. I'm in some kind of zone, because I don't normally grind a game this long. But why stop if it's not boring me?
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • captainzolicaptainzoli Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Been playing Blue Dragon.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div>
    (bain_nick @ Sep. 18 2007,02:04)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Still Oblivion, and it will be still Oblivion to Friday night when i will have Orochi Warriors.</div>
    If you're playing the original 360 version and didn't download any of the extra stuff, don't forget to pick up the expansion disc when it comes out.

I'd get that myself, but I'm holding out for the PS3 GOTY Edition next month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • FafnirFafnir Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    I completed SMT:Nocturne a week ago. Great game, liked it a lot. I prefered DDS, though.

I'm now playing Luminous Arc. I read a lot of people calling it mediocre, but I love it. Cheesy as hell, but that's what I feel like playing.
  • k-hosk-hos Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    I just got FFXll today, im going to play it tonight.

This is the first time I?ve played a final fantasy game since 5. smile.gif
  • TyphoTypho Knight Errant Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Started playing Dragon Warrior 7 last night. I got it off ebay for a good price, so I figured I'd catch up on some old gaming rather than going out on new ones. Trying to keep the backlog to a minimum. I like it so far, it has a certain charm to it. Even though I just recently got into the DW/DQ games, I find the style of the game nostalgic.
  • Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    edited September 2007
    I completed Shining Force not too long ago. Today I got some Pearl in and I may play a bit of Phantasy Star Online Episode III.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Took a furtive peek at Eternal Sonata right before a TV show I like to watch came on.

Love the graphics.

Like the battle system.

The first half-hour slapped a stupid cliche at me. I was really hoping this would be something more than an uninspired cliche-fest born of Microsoft throwing money at Namco. I'm hoping it picks up soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div>
    (MasterChief @ Sep. 21 2007,07:17)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">The first half-hour slapped a stupid cliche at me. I was really hoping this would be something more than an uninspired cliche-fest born of Microsoft throwing money at Namco. I'm hoping it picks up soon.</div>
    Shame, but as you say, it can always change. Although I admit I was afraid something like that would turn up regarding ES.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
    edited September 2007
    Playing the PC version Masterchief, with Shimmering Isles expansion (Already the Mad God, though wish i had the Golden Saint Uniform, not the other ones).

Would be playing Orochi Warriors, paper Mario, and My Sims, but the shipment never came in. Why does Australia always get shafted so?

(Note to oneselfs, destroy the keyboard of my home home computer, its worse then my laptops!)

http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Also playing Oblivion. I'm surprised just how good it runs with full shadows when I knock off anti-aliasing. And I forget who it was, Sphonglefan maybe, was talking about how many mods they used for Morrowind. I'm actually using over 30 minor mods for Oblivion, and they really make a ton of difference to me. One that makes the grass shorter makes running full grass distance a breeze compared to not running the mod.
  • captainzolicaptainzoli Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Still playing Blue Dragon, but the copy of Growlanser: Heritage of War I picked up earlier this week is tempting, sitting up there on the shelf. I'm trying to hold off until Blue Dragon is over though.
    edited September 2007
    Bought Rouge Galaxy ANNNNND Valkyrie Profile 2, but can't play them due to the PS2 up at Uni Home sad.gif
  • HeeHoHeeHo Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Halo 3

*bites finger*

Teehee.
  • lordyuanshulordyuanshu Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Wild ARMs V and Growlanser V at the same time. Very different games, and in turn compliment eachother well.
  • PlugPlug Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    I got to play Halo 3 for a grand total of four minutes a few days ago. . . I was pretty flabberghasted as to how many people there were lined up to watch/play, though. ?I know people have been claiming that Halo is the "medium-merger" for a while, but when I walked through the Student Union building on campus and saw literally hundreds of people stopping to crowd around a big screen for a video game, it really kind of hit me.

Anywho, I wound up playing FFVII for a while, for whatever reason. ?(And enjoying it! :p)

• ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited September 2007
    <div>
    (Plug @ Sep. 23 2007,19:26)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Anywho, I wound up playing FFVII for a while, for whatever reason. (And enjoying it! tounge2.gif)</div>
    As if there's any other way to play it. wink.gif
  • SorenSoren ..not a pony.. Full Members
    edited September 2007
    FFIII. I adore that game.
    Driving FB bonkers for years. Paw's Wife.
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited September 2007
    I started FFIV Friday night. I guess I'm just feeding my FFIV urge.
  • ShponglefanShponglefan Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Back to Suikoden III (finally!) with a little FF VI on the side. Haven't returned to Morrowind yet, because I know if I do, I will be hooked all over again...
    edited September 2007
    Beyond Good & Evil is officially awesome in ways that most other games can't even imagine. This is a game that does everything right. I will be a sad panda when I finish it.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
    edited September 2007
    FFXll im stuck on some birdie thing at a temple, more grinding for me! Fun fun fun!
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited September 2007
    Use the berries you got from the Yensa.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
    edited September 2007
    Unless you didn't get the berries. They're not exactly easy to miss, but it's possible.
    edited September 2007
    I can't believe I've died 3 times already in Rouge Galaxy, and I havn't even fought the town destroying boss yet!

edited September 2007
    <div>
    (Jeffrey @ Sep. 24 2007,16:40)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Unless you didn't get the berries. ?They're not exactly easy to miss, but it's possible.</div>
    I dint think I did. I didn?t get any chests that were out of the way, as I was having a ruff time with the little dudes.

im at level 11, Though I don?t know if that will make a difference.