The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

What are you playing today?

Comments

• King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Christmas NiGHTS!!!!
  • XeroZoharXeroZohar Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Christmas NiGHTS!!!![/QUOTE]

The one game...TO RULE THEM er...that I really want for Saturn, but don't have. smile5.png

(along with Radiant Silvergun)
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Beat Boomerang Flash in ACF today, among other things.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    We <3 Katamari. Got it for Christmas and I am rolling rolling away! ^_^
  • keele864keele864 Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Soul Calibur III. I'd be playing Shadow of the Colossus, but it requires use of the L3 button (pressing down the left joystick), which is broken on my controller. Maybe I'll go get a new Dual Shock. I've needed one for a while. I'll probably start Romancing SaGa today as well.
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Mario Kart DS. Feels a lot slower than Double Dash!!, which makes me sad. But all in all it's pretty frickin' sweet.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Davis @ Dec. 26 2005,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Mario Kart DS. Feels a lot slower than Double Dash!!, which makes me sad. But all in all it's pretty frickin' sweet.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis[/QUOTE]
    Did you try 150cc? (probably)
    I thought it was pretty slow at first but 150cc's speed was just perfect to me.

-I just finished my second M&L2 run
    -Starting Animal Crossing DS
    -Magna Carta
    -WoW

• shikaeshishikaeshi New Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Playing Chrono Trigger (SNES), Final Fantasy IV (GBA), and Final Fantasy X ( I am behind...)
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    More of We <3 Katamari (super fun!) and leveling thf subjob on FFXI with my linkshell buddies. ^_^
  • SuikojinSuikojin Danger Zone! Full Members
    edited December 2005
    I am currently playing Suikoden Tactics. I am having trouble keeping all my characters who can "die" alive though... so I find myself restarting a battle even though I might have it won. Bah, still a good game though, can't wait for Suikoden V.
    Doing the Chain Chomp Stomp at the GS Forums!
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    I picked up Demon's crest yesterday and mauled it through.

Fun as ever smile1.png

Dracos
  • Lord_KlaxorLord_Klaxor Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    way too much mario kart ds.
    edited December 2005
    Thanks to GameTap, I have been playing the likes of Galaga, Wonder Boy, Beyond Good and Evil, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and even Grandia II. Save Wonder Boy, I haven't played much of them, but as it stands GameTap seems like a great service, though not without some kinks.

Also, I have picked up Ikaruga again after a year and a half hiatus. It's also time for my bi-annual Shenmue and Banjo- playthroughs.
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Picked up Mario Kart DS the other day, been playing that a lot.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • FalorFalor Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Just finished WA Alter Code, and am sticking w/ the new retro by moving on to Shining Force Neo. So far it is...well, interesting. I do find it enjoyable though.
  • Vampire Hunter VVampire Hunter V Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(XeroZohar @ Dec. 29 2005,04:34)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Thanks to GameTap, I have been playing the likes of Galaga, Wonder Boy, Beyond Good and Evil, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and even Grandia II. Save Wonder Boy, I haven't played much of them, but as it stands GameTap seems like a great service, though not without some kinks.

Also, I have picked up Ikaruga again after a year and a half hiatus. It's also time for my bi-annual Shenmue and Banjo- playthroughs.[/QUOTE]
    Hey Xero, how is Gametap? Is it worth trying out? Since I'm going to be on the road a lot, I think it would be worth getting for my new laptop.
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Just started on DQVIII, which I got for Christmas!
  • SpukySpuky Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    im about to finish Wild Arms(for the PsOne), if im lucky i might finish before sunday

im playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones in my DS, and also ordered FFIV Advance and Riviera

but right now, im having a hard time choosing the next RPG that i will be playing, this right now are my options:

Lunar: SSSC
    Grandia
    Tales of Destiny 2
    Xenogears
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Final Fantasy VII
    (i already fnished the FFs, but i want to get everything from those games)

any recomendations, i have very little time to play(DAMN YOU WORK! DAMN YOUU!!!)and i have like 14-20 RPG that i have and have never played, and other that i want to replay, son any sugestion for a guy who can play only like 10-12 hours a week(1-2 hous every day max)?
  • shikaeshishikaeshi New Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    I am just starting Hoshigami. I am looking for a challenge! No more easy RPGs smile22.png
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited December 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Spuky @ Dec. 29 2005,09:30)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"im about to finish Wild Arms(for the PsOne), if im lucky i might finish before sunday

im playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones in my DS, and also ordered FFIV Advance and Riviera

but right now, im having a hard time choosing the next RPG that i will be playing, this right now are my options:

Lunar: SSSC
    Grandia
    Tales of Destiny 2
    Xenogears
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Final Fantasy VII
    (i already fnished the FFs, but i want to get everything from those games)

any recomendations, i have very little time to play(DAMN YOU WORK! DAMN YOUU!!!)and i have like 14-20 RPG that i have and have never played, and other that i want to replay, son any sugestion for a guy who can play only like 10-12 hours a week(1-2 hous every day max)?[/QUOTE]
    Well I know your pain my friend!!

I say go with Lunar, it not so long to finish and to collect all!

Grandia and Xeno are quite long (still trying to finish Xenogears smile4.png ), but they are great game!

ToD2 still on my list of to play too!!

FFVII take less time to get all than FFVIII... well if I remember right.

Have fun!
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
    edited December 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Vampire Hunter V @ Dec. 29 2005,08:49)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Hey Xero, how is Gametap? Is it worth trying out? Since I'm going to be on the road a lot, I think it would be worth getting for my new laptop.[/QUOTE]
    I'd say it is well worth trying considering there's a two week free trial offer right now. smile1.png

Just make sure you understand that games are streamed from the internet. You must be online to play anything. That's the only drawback I've seen so far. If this is not what you had in mind, wait until you have more time to devote to the tryout, or you might end up wasting those two weeks, if you don't have a steady net connection.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Dragon Quest VIII - Have the ship, currently looking for Baccarat.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Slayer:
    Go West

Me:

Parodius or Anachronox.

One of those.

Dracos
  • SpukySpuky Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    i think that if nothing goes wrong, im finishing Wild Arms tonight(yey me!!) and im going to play Lunar
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Playing a whole lot of Lunar:EB (SCD) and Kingdom of Paradise which is surprisingly fun. Also just got a Krol Blade in WoW during a Scarlet Stratholme run. smile29.png
  • GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited January 2006
    Dragon Quest 8 & Metal Gear Ac!d
  • Datguy86Datguy86 Member Full Members
    edited January 2006
    Aside from an obscene amount of Metroid Prime Pinball with some Mario Kart and Feel the Magic on the side, still slogging my way through Digital Devil Saga.

"<span class="spoiler">Beat two of the Holy Beasts, Beelzebub's human form, The King (hee-ho!), and currently going after Beelzebub's demon form. Then there's the second playthrough after this one, so I can test my mettle against that other guy. Bless those Arahabaki's, by the way; they give the macca.</span>"
  • PowerMagePowerMage New Member Full Members
    edited January 2006
    Right now, Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time, I like it, even if people give it bad reviews
  • revampartsrevamparts Member Full Members
    edited January 2006
    I've been fooling around with my Dreamcast and Crazy Taxi

Also been trying to get into BoF, but it's so dated it's hard
  • Time LordTime Lord Member Full Members
    edited January 2006
    taito legends, saga minstrel song, gunstar super heroes, star wars battlefront 2- whew
    The Greatest Lesson To Be Learned Has Yet To Be Taught