The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

What are you playing today?

Comments

• OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited June 2005
    Well let see, I do Play Everquest, I just start Xenogear from the start not so long ago and I am playing Fire emblem the first one!
    But latelly I play more Xenogear
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • Daryth_DarkmoonDaryth_Darkmoon New Member Full Members
    edited June 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(RIPtoad @ Jun. 27 2005,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Solon @ Jun. 27 2005,19:58)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Daryth_Darkmoon @ Jun. 27 2005,22:52)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"but with my hours cut at work I can't afford to buy any new games for awhile.[/QUOTE]
    Disgaea is almost 2 years old...[/QUOTE]
    I'm sure he meant new for him, as in games he didn't own yet.[/QUOTE]
    Exactly what I meant. Thank you : )
    Since I just got my PS2 a few months ago, pretty much everything is going to be new to me. Disgaea is just the game that currently interests me the most. Though I would like Xenosaga 2.
  • theprofessionaltheprofessional Member Full Members
    edited June 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Daryth_Darkmoon @ Jun. 30 2005,11:29)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(RIPtoad @ Jun. 27 2005,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Solon @ Jun. 27 2005,19:58)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Daryth_Darkmoon @ Jun. 27 2005,22:52)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"but with my hours cut at work I can't afford to buy any new games for awhile.[/QUOTE]
    Disgaea is almost 2 years old...[/QUOTE]
    I'm sure he meant new for him, as in games he didn't own yet.[/QUOTE]
    Exactly what I meant. Thank you : )
    Since I just got my PS2 a few months ago, pretty much everything is going to be new to me. Disgaea is just the game that currently interests me the most. Though I would like Xenosaga 2.[/QUOTE]
    So you've played Xenosaga EP1 before wanting to play EP2? Hope not since these games are true sequels/chapters so to start at EP2 would throw you off the storyline. At least watch the anime to catch up on EP1.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited June 2005
    Beat The Bear, finished the treasure hunt and suzu's skills.

Got to go finish Suzu's test and Morila.

Dracos
    edited June 2005
    Just did Jin's 65 Damage ETU, b,f+2,1, f,f, 1, f,f, db+2,2,3
  • RIPtoadRIPtoad Member Full Members
    edited June 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(theprofessional @ Jun. 30 2005,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Just did Jin's 65 Damage ETU, b,f+2,1, f,f, 1, f,f, db+2,2,3[/QUOTE]
    Cool! We're posting in code now! wow.gif

Decided to keep going with Dark Cloud 2, even though it's pretty much just dungeon crawling from here on out. I have finally figured out how to use the angler rod (with a little help from GameFAQs!), and the fishy I'm raising is finally starting to win some races, so that's pretty cool. Still, just today I picked up Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (I saw it at a price I just couldn't refuse), and now I'm going to start feeling the pressure to pop it in. We'll see how much further I go with DC2...

edited June 2005
    Metal arms? What is that?

Dracos
    Curious
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Lunar 2 EBC - About to head off to Taben's Peak.

<3 Lucia
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
    edited July 2005
    Heh, I keep meaning to play that >_>

Dracos
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Dracos @ Jun. 30 2005,16:56)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Metal arms? What is that?[/QUOTE]
    A great little third-person action game that can be found on the cheap.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Did anyone play Psychonauts? I picked it up today, it's awesome.
  • RIPtoadRIPtoad Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Davis @ Jun. 30 2005,20:04)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Dracos @ Jun. 30 2005,16:56)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Metal arms? ?What is that?[/QUOTE]

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, it's kind of like a robotic Ratchet and Clank. Kind of. Okay, maybe a bit of a reach, but it does feature a pretty cool arsenal of weapons and a wryly humorous robot commando. A blurb, from 1up.com:
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Flat out, this is an amazing shooter. You can fight through over 50 levels, upgrade your weapons, take control of enemies, recruit enemies to help you fight, drive different types of tanks, and a lot more -- think "Ratchet & Clank" fused with "Halo." [/QUOTE]
    I had thought about getting it in the past. Saw it today for $14.99 and said, "What the heck?"
  • BogatyrBogatyr Banned Banned Users
    edited July 2005
    Still playing Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant. I am going for a full week to the countryside tomorrow, so I will try to beat it today - it has been weeks, so it is about time anyway.
    I did beat WCIII two days ago.
    Playing Icewind Dale.
    Got SO3 and Planescape in the mail. Will start them eventually.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(RIPtoad @ Jun. 30 2005,17:35)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Davis @ Jun. 30 2005,20:04)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Dracos @ Jun. 30 2005,16:56)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Metal arms? What is that?[/QUOTE]

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, it's kind of like a robotic Ratchet and Clank. Kind of. Okay, maybe a bit of a reach, but it does feature a pretty cool arsenal of weapons and a wryly humorous robot commando. A blurb, from 1up.com:
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Flat out, this is an amazing shooter. You can fight through over 50 levels, upgrade your weapons, take control of enemies, recruit enemies to help you fight, drive different types of tanks, and a lot more -- think "Ratchet & Clank" fused with "Halo." [/QUOTE]
    I had thought about getting it in the past. Saw it today for $14.99 and said, "What the heck?"[/QUOTE]
    Neat, I'll have to remember it next splurge.

Dracos
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Final Fantasy IV, and Atlier Iris which I got today woot! I'm going to pick up Psychonauts tomorrow so lots of fun. ^_^
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Lunar 2 EBC - About to head off to the White Dragon Cave

Zelda Link's Awakening - Taking Marin to wake the walrus

Tales of Phantasia(for some odd reason) - Just got sent to the past
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(RIPtoad @ Jun. 30 2005,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(theprofessional @ Jun. 30 2005,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Just did Jin's 65 Damage ETU, b,f+2,1, f,f, 1, f,f, db+2,2,3[/QUOTE]
    Cool! We're posting in code now! wow.gif

Decided to keep going with Dark Cloud 2, even though it's pretty much just dungeon crawling from here on out. I have finally figured out how to use the angler rod (with a little help from GameFAQs!), and the fishy I'm raising is finally starting to win some races, so that's pretty cool. Still, just today I picked up Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (I saw it at a price I just couldn't refuse), and now I'm going to start feeling the pressure to pop it in. We'll see how much further I go with DC2...[/QUOTE]
    Lol i wouldnt expect non-tekken players to understand much less even do the juggle.
  • edited July 2005
    I'm playin' Atelier Iris...and some Katamari to mix it up.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Donovan @ Jul. 02 2005,06:32)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"I'm playin' Atelier Iris...and some Katamari to mix it up.[/QUOTE]
    Ahh just got Katamari as well. But unfortunately havent played it yet. i keep hearing people hype it up, but then some people say it's not as good as it's hyped up to be. People say the OST was super good but I got the OST and it was bleh, not something I'd listen to. Guess I'll have to see for myself.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Slayer of God @ Jul. 02 2005,00:25)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Tales of Phantasia(for some odd reason) - Just got sent to the past[/QUOTE]
    Because it rocks =P

Anyhow, yesterday I took down lilith and acquired shadow in the same game. Only things left to do that I know of is get pluto and fight dhaos. I'm still missing a few items though, pity.

Dracos
    So hard to fill up that item book.
  • SinSin Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    World of "G*ddamned" Warcraft.
    Yay for Alt #27, Forsaken(#8) Female(#13) Warrior(#3) on Alt Server #3!
    Walken1.jpg
  • edited July 2005
    Nah Katamari's OST isn't something you listen to as a stand alone score. It does fit the game extremely well though.
  • keele864keele864 Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    I'm playing Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana. It reminds me of a mix between Lunar (focus on characters and simple battle system), Star Ocean (item synthesis), and the SaGa Frontier games (episodic plot and SF2's graphics). I highly recommend it.
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Playing WoW...
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Donovan @ Jul. 02 2005,18:07)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Nah Katamari's OST isn't something you listen to as a stand alone score. It does fit the game extremely well though.[/QUOTE]
    I'm totally laughing at you right now.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Donovan @ Jul. 02 2005,16:07)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Nah Katamari's OST isn't something you listen to as a stand alone score. It does fit the game extremely well though.[/QUOTE]
    I wonder what I'm listening to right now then? ^^;

Dracos
    Na Naaa naanananana na ...
    edited July 2005
    So, uh...

I stumbled across Kirby: The Amazing Mirror today.

Dear lord, that was addicting. I managed to put it down some eight hours later if my clock says right, thirty percent through or so. plays like someone took super mario world and smooshed it with the great cave escape.

Dracos
    Kirbykirbykirbykirby
  • NiuNiu Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Dracos @ Jul. 02 2005,08:40)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Slayer of God @ Jul. 02 2005,00:25)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Tales of Phantasia(for some odd reason) - Just got sent to the past[/QUOTE]
    Because it rocks =P

Anyhow, yesterday I took down lilith and acquired shadow in the same game. Only things left to do that I know of is get pluto and fight dhaos. I'm still missing a few items though, pity.

Dracos
    So hard to fill up that item book.[/QUOTE]
    Did you try the extended Forest of Trent?

And I suggets a mania mode game too, ToP has one good mania diffculty.
  • Telvanni Wizard LordTelvanni Wizard Lord Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Im currently playing Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer?s call (Nocturne to everyone else). I must say im enjoying it. Hopefully its release will herald a European incarnation of Digital Devil saga.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Telvanni Wizard Lord @ Jul. 03 2005,06:55)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Im currently playing Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer?s call (Nocturne to everyone else). I must say im enjoying it. Hopefully its release will herald a European incarnation of Digital Devil saga.[/QUOTE]
    I wonder why they even changed Nocturne (which was also Nocturne in Japan) to Lucifers Call?