The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

What are you playing today?

Comments

• Mark57RaiderMark57Raider Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    I've been curently playing star ocean: till the end of time and trying to access all the bonus dungeons after the main game and trying my hand and the universal difficulty level.
  • Zephyr ElvirionZephyr Elvirion Banned Banned Users
    edited July 2005
    I seemed to have trouble with doing this. After I beat the final Boss the credits etc played and then up came 'The End'. It stayed there for ages and I couldn't figure out how to either carry on or do a final save. I presume you've had better luck than I did at carrying on - will you tell me your secret please?
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Breath of Fire IV - About to take the boat to Lyp.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Zephyr Elvirion @ Jul. 18 2005,23:49)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"I seemed to have trouble with doing this. ?After I beat the final Boss the credits etc played and then up came 'The End'. ?It stayed there for ages and I couldn't figure out how to either carry on or do a final save. ?I presume you've had better luck than I did at carrying on - will you tell me your secret please?[/QUOTE]
    Oh geez. I don't know. It seemed to me that when The End appeared it asked if I wanted to save my clear data. I selected yes and reset the game . All I can say is wait then save your game when it comes up and when you restart from spiral tower you will have access to the bonus dungeons, that is when you speak to the bunny downstars.. a few feet from your last save.
  • Zephyr ElvirionZephyr Elvirion Banned Banned Users
    edited July 2005
    I waited for ages but nothing came up. Oh well, if there's a sequel and I get something extra for the final save I'll have to redo the final Boss, lol.

Thanx for that.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Zephyr Elvirion @ Jul. 19 2005,01:23)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"I waited for ages but nothing came up. Oh well, if there's a sequel and I get something extra for the final save I'll have to redo the final Boss, lol.

Thanx for that.[/QUOTE]
    "<span class="spoiler">Good luck with the bonus dungeons. The two bosses in the ursela cave ruins are pretty difficult to beat and the last boss in the karlsa dungeon is pretty rough too. I haven't found a way into greeton yet cause a soldier keeps warding me off.</span>"

Mod edit: Please mind your spoil tags. They don't work if you don't close them =)
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(RIPtoad @ Jul. 16 2005,06:14)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Ah, but I can hardly Internet while I'm on the crapper, now can I?[/QUOTE]
    Get a laptop. :P
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Chrono Trigger
  • RIPtoadRIPtoad Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Solon @ Jul. 19 2005,11:30)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(RIPtoad @ Jul. 16 2005,06:14)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Ah, but I can hardly Internet while I'm on the crapper, now can I?[/QUOTE]
    Get a laptop. :P[/QUOTE]
    HA! How did I know you were going to say that? In all honesty, books beat a laptop in the can hands down. Plus, you'd need wireless networking, etc. Picking up a book is a lot simpler.

Not to mention, just a wee bit cheaper than a laptop. wink7vq.gif

• DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited July 2005
    GBA > Book > PSP > Laptop on the can.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis

• RathalosRathalos New Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    a nice chrono trigger and a pleasant FF7 cool.gif
  • BogatyrBogatyr Banned Banned Users
    edited July 2005
    SO3 and Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter.
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    SO3 for the first time through. Got stuck at Sphere 211 and decided I was too low in levels, so I restarted a save right before that point of no return and went off to the Mosel Underground to level up.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Gouden Draak @ Jul. 20 2005,12:11)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"SO3 for the first time through. Got stuck at Sphere 211 and decided I was too low in levels, so I restarted a save right before that point of no return and went off to the Mosel Underground to level up.[/QUOTE]
    Is this Sphere a sidequest?
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    No, its in the main game (although I hear that there are additional levels to the building that count as a sidequest)
    edited July 2005
    Floors 111-210 are sealed until you beat Gabriel Celesta in the Maze of Tribulations.
    edited July 2005
    This dungeon sounds BORING!
    edited July 2005
    Breath of Fire IV - Just polished off Chapter III

I feel sad now.
  • PlugPlug Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Oh, that's another great scene! I can't believe I forgot that one in the "Sad Scene" thread. Boy, I do love that game. Ursula is one of the few characters I'll ever get fanboyish over... Oh, what the hell.

*leaves to play BoF IV*
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Romance of the Three Kingdoms X owns my ass right now.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Earthbound, second sanctuary.

Groovilicious.

Dracos
    Ness dances!
  • KalvKalv Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Just finished second play through of Atellier Iris, amazing how fast you can get everything done when youve played through it all once. Now starting on Disagea for the first time, finding a copy of it was such a pain =/ Gonna play it for about a week then start on Makai Kingdom.
    edited July 2005
    Breath of Fire IV - Just leveling up a whole lot in the Imperial Palace
  • AnimeGamer183AnimeGamer183 Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    I have been playing World of Warcraft, and Final Fantasy VII, (mainly FFVII) man, what a Nostalgic feeling it is to play this game again. I have really been wanting to play Tales of Symphonia (which I have had for a month or 2 now) so hopefully that will be next on the list.
  • Matt1plus1Matt1plus1 Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    AnimeGamer183, you should really give Tales of Symphonia a go! While not my favorite Tales title (that would go to Tales of Destiny II/Eternia), it's definitely one of the best RPGs I've played recently.

As for myself, I'm somewhat unenthusiastically playing through Final Fantasy Tactics for the first time. I definitely like it, but I find it hard since I'm horrid at strategy RPGs.

• knightofhyruleknightofhyrule Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Slayer of God @ Jul. 22 2005,01:54)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Breath of Fire IV - Just leveling up a whole lot in the Imperial Palace[/QUOTE]
    Great game, great ending. Enjoy yourself.

I'm playing through all the Final Fantasies in order (besides III and XI). I'm up to IV. I've also just finished Symphonia, aka what every other Tales game wanted to be. It's one of the very few good RPGs this console generation, and probably the only series that got noticably better since the 32-bit era (stupid Suikoden...).
  • AnimeGamer183AnimeGamer183 Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Matt1plus1 @ Jul. 22 2005,01:46)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"AnimeGamer183, you should really give Tales of Symphonia a go! While not my favorite Tales title (that would go to Tales of Destiny II/Eternia), it's definitely one of the best RPGs I've played recently.

As for myself, I'm somewhat unenthusiastically playing through Final Fantasy Tactics for the first time. I definitely like it, but I find it hard since I'm horrid at strategy RPGs.[/QUOTE]
    yeah I know, whats really sad, is I have Tales of Destiny 1 and 2 (Eternia), and have yet to play them... <_< I have had them for a while now, and I have to say Eternia looks really good. but I dont have much time to play them... ;_;
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Running around with my hunter Raina on PSO Blue Burst. Then made a ranger by the name of Marietta and fiddled around with that. Now playing more of Atlier Iris mmmmm gaming. ^_^
  • KenokajeKenokaje Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    I'm playing Star Ocean: Till the End of Time at the moment. Besides that, Star Wars BattleFront.
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Still playing WoW.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.