The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

What are you playing today?

Comments

• RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Ghost Hunter, it's interesting....
  • edited July 2005
    i have been playing xenosaga ep 2 but i am kinda disapointed with it. I think i am still partiel to the first one. espically graphics wise. in the second one kos mos kinda has a manly face lol.

but i am still in love with the story line and always will be. i am awaiting the final four to come out to complete the series.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Breath of Fire IV - Finished the main game. Going fishing to get more powerful equipment

Alundra - Defeated the Murgg

Harvest Moon AWL: Started a new game, but still having a hard time getting into it
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • EspadaEspada New Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Currently I'm playing:

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
    Shadow Hearts
    Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant (Going through it a second time)
    Star Ocean 3 (Finally decided to work at it once more)
    Tales of Symphonia
    Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

==Non-RPGS==
    Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2
    Lumines

• DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Earthbound, I'm hanging around fourside for the moment, about halfway through it. two stages to go.

Dracos
  • edited July 2005
    I'm currently playing Dual Hearts... the site seemed to hate it, but I've found it pleasantly enjoyable.

I'm also currently installing the WoW trial.. time to check out MMORPGs at last i guess.
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Tonight was import night.

Generation of Chaos V - Interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to picking up the NIS-localized one for PSP.

Drag-on Dragoon 2 - I was really surprised by this. It wasn't the most stellar thing I've ever played, but I walked away from it having had a good time, which is odd considering I hated the first one.

Gundam: True Odyssey: Oh man, this rocked so hard. I seriously can't wait for a US release. Hurry up, Bandai!

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis

edited July 2005
    First you must stab them fifteen times, Davis.

Dracos
    edited July 2005
    Atlier Iris and Psychonauts.
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    I'm at the Great Temple in Dragon Quest 5, nearing the end. I'm almost 100% done with Ratchet&Clank 2 and I just started Far Cry.
    edited July 2005
    Yay, Dragon Quest!

Dracos
  • edited July 2005
    Final Fantasy 6.... For the first time
  • KalvKalv Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Disagea, crying myself to sleep releazing i got a good 100 hours left to complete everything =/ Must find a more effective way to power level!
  • PlugPlug Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Legend of Mana. On my - about ? twelfth replay or so. I don't think I can ever get sick of this game. Were the weapon/armor creation process not so obfuscating, I'd say this was as close to perfection as a game will ever come. I wouldn't even know where to begin articulating all the things I love about it. Yay.
  • BogatyrBogatyr Banned Banned Users
    edited July 2005
    I beat Icewind Dale and it's expansion Heart of Winter.
    Now alongside SO3 I will either play Icewind Dale 2 or Planescape.
    edited July 2005
    Do yourself a favor and make it Planescape.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
    edited July 2005
    Planescape it.

Dracos
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    I'll third Planescape. Not because Icewind Dale is crap, but because Planescape: Torment is the best RPG I've ever played.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
    edited July 2005
    Camping the Master Criminal Cattipillars for a little bit in Earthbound. Yay for 20k xp per insta-fight.

Dracos
  • Vampire Hunter VVampire Hunter V Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(JT85 @ Jul. 24 2005,17:01)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Final Fantasy 6.... For the first time[/QUOTE]
    Enjoy. If it's your first RPG with Pre-Playstation1 graphics (32 bit), you may have a tough time getting used to it.
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Just beat Dragon Warrior 5. Now playing Beyond Good&Evil for the first time.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    Resident Evil 4 Professional - 3-3
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • RIPtoadRIPtoad Member Full Members
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(SupraDarky @ Jul. 26 2005,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Just beat Dragon Warrior 5. Now playing Beyond Good&Evil for the first time.[/QUOTE]
    I really liked BG&E--up to a point. And that point was when they forced me one time too many into a "stealth" style of gameplay. I truly hate that crap, and I got stuck not too far from the end in a place I couldn't be sneaky enough, so the game has gone unfinished for me. It's really a shame, because I liked the great majority of the gameplay. They just killed it for me with that one truly annoying element.

On my current gaming front, I have finally bid adieu to Dark Cloud 2 [*whew*][but in a really good way] and have just started into Star Ocean 3. Approximately 9 hours in, I'm not really in love with the battle system, as it seems just a shade too chaotic to suit my tastes. And the camera should really have been set to the right analog stick rather than the shoulder buttons--it's just a wee bit too awkward to be comfortable the way they have it set up. Still, I'm just starting out, so I certainly haven't abandoned hope. I think Dark Cloud 2 was a prettier game, and it handled better, but Star Ocean does have a certain charm of its own. A few more days and I'll know for sure, but this certainly isn't looking like a AAA title. Still, it's not too bad, thus far.

edited July 2005
    Still playing Atlier Iris (it's fun!) and running around with some buddies on PSO Blue Burst. ^_^
    edited July 2005
    How can you not be stealthy enough, foul nave RIPtoad? You bes a land lubbin' ninja these days.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Davis @ Jul. 27 2005,16:04)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"How can you not be stealthy enough, foul nave RIPtoad? You bes a land lubbin' ninja these days.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis[/QUOTE]
    Yes, I was quite surprised myself. Yet, there it is. Guess I'll maybe have to go back and give it another shot, though I do try not to mix my politics with my gaming. I'm more a "kill every enemy on the level, then move on" kinda gamer, at heart.
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(RIPtoad @ Jul. 27 2005,13:20)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"I do try not to mix my politics with my gaming.[/QUOTE]
    Bah to that I say. Half the reason MGS3 was one of my favorite games of 2K4 was that it involved killing Communists.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Davis @ Jul. 27 2005,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(RIPtoad @ Jul. 27 2005,13:20)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"I do try not to mix my politics with my gaming.[/QUOTE]
    Bah to that I say. Half the reason MGS3 was one of my favorite games of 2K4 was that it involved killing Communists.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis[/QUOTE]
    Well, I suppose that if I found a title that involved taking out Republicans, I might have to revisit my gaming philosophy... hyuck9ar.gif
    edited July 2005
    I believe this and this might fit the bill.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
    edited July 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Davis @ Jul. 27 2005,19:35)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"I believe this and this might fit the bill.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis[/QUOTE]
    The Republicans I had in mind aren't concerned with slavery or preservation of the Union. Matter of fact, most of them employ illegals as nannies and domestics, as they gleefully ship American jobs overseas. After all, if it doesn't hurt a CEO, then it doesn't hurt America. Right? Right?

(Don't mix politics, don't mix politics...) bluefaced0gu.gif