If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Ura

TadrithTadrith MemberFull Members
edited December 2002 in Latest Updates
Not a huge update, but there are some teaser screens. This should be a great bonus addition for anyone who preorders The Wind Waker...

Curious? Follow me, then...

Comments

• KrysticKrystic Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    um, aren't those screens from the N64 game? they have the same graphics and they even have the C ARROWS from the N64 controller. confused.gif
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Ura Zelda is the Ocarina of Time, just with remixed dungeons and things. Think the second quest of Zelda 1.
  • TadrithTadrith Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Well, the game *was* originally intended for the N64, and are probably from that version.

Also, if you look, some of the screens are of the controller shots and game choice options, which are both GameCube. Unfortunately, there really isn't a great deal of information out about this one.
  • AdamAdam New Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Just hope we get the same pre-order deal in Europe
  • FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Or North America for that matter. While the deal was originally announced, Nintendo has recently asked retaliers to take it down until a decision has been finalized.

... Don't kill the messenger ^^
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    That's odd, I just got a call from the place I preordered Zelda at, and they told me they were getting it. But, you would know better then me.

edited December 2002
    KILL THE MESSENGER! alien.gif
  • AdamAdam New Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    It's been comfirmed now smile.gif
    edited December 2002
    ...oops, sorry Myst. sarcasm.gif