If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dragon Quest IV DS - 5 Propaganda

MuneTeikaMuneTeika MemberFull Members
edited November 2007 in Latest Updates
Once again we're blessed with new media of Dragon Quest IV for the DS. Each update reveals a little more of the larger picture to come.

5 Propaganda

Comments

• MegaloSaroMegaloSaro Member Full Members
    edited November 2007
    That new artwork of Pisaro/Necrosaro/Saro/Pizarro is so sexy.
  • MuneTeikaMuneTeika Member Full Members
    edited November 2007
    I concur, Toriyama has not created a character this sexy since Magus.
  • CarlisleCarlisle Member Full Members
    edited November 2007
    TV ads for this game are beginning to pop up out here in Japan. It's the cruelest tease a (non-Japanese-speaking) gamer (living in Japan) can experience.
    edited November 2007
    Fact: The japanese version of DQIVDS has a nearly complete english script in that is accessable with an action replay device.
    edited November 2007
    <div>
    (MuneTeika @ Nov. 22 2007,01:38)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">I concur, Toriyama has not created a character this sexy since Magus.</div>
    Technically he designed Saro before he designed Magus.
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited November 2007
    <div>
    (MuneTeika @ Nov. 22 2007,03:38)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">I concur, Toriyama has not created a character this sexy since Magus.</div>
    I beg to differ.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited November 2007
    <div>
    (Zelgodes @ Nov. 22 2007,11:15)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE"><div>
    (MuneTeika @ Nov. 22 2007,03:38)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">I concur, Toriyama has not created a character this sexy since Magus.</div>
    I beg to differ.</div>
    Mmmmm...
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther technically on-topic Full Members
    edited November 2007
    While FF4 DS will have a North American release I was wondering if this game will also have one.
    edited November 2007
    Oh Setia, how I love you.

Definitely Toriyama's best female design.
    edited November 2007
    Yes, he did design him before Magus, but this picture looks really good. And who since Magus has been really good looking Zel?
    edited November 2007
    The link is a pic of Setia from Dragon Quest Swords. One of the few characters that really stands apart from the Dragonball look.
    edited November 2007
    I was speaking strictly of males, as if though it wasn't obvious.
    edited November 2007
    If it makes you feel better, I wasn't excluding males.
    edited November 2007
    I actually have never liked the look of his women, they're missing something. Though arguably Toryiama is one of my least favourite popular game artists. Also the picture you linked to really isn't sexy, not to me anyway... it's a receeding hairline with a dash of scene prostitute.