If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Tales of Innocence - 5 Propaganda

MuneTeikaMuneTeika MemberFull Members
edited December 2007 in Latest Updates
It just wouldn't be a typical Japanese game without some sort of hideous furry creature in it. Whatever it may be, the monkey in the toque doesn't look too pleased.

5 Propaganda

Comments

• Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited November 2007
    Looks very pretty for a DS title. I'm looking forward to this one.
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • DiceDice Member Full Members
    edited November 2007
    I'm praying we get it. Fortunately, Namco is pretty inclined to bringing us the 3D Tales games (goodbye... Destiny PS2v. ;_; )
  • Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    edited November 2007
    They didn't bring us Tempest, though. ;_;

*Is still hopeful for this game*
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• DiceDice Member Full Members
    edited November 2007
    In their defense, I heard it was horrible.
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited November 2007
    I still stand by that the heroine with two guns makes this game awesome, but that sniper lookin dude is helping. And I know I said I like Inomata art better but... that Ange lass with the blue hair is creeping me out with those spaced out eyes.
  • GooseAssGooseAss Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    i like the character designs, they've got just a hint of Elegant Gothic Aristocrat that intrigues me

x80137104335770884.jpg
  • Cerpin TaxtCerpin Taxt Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    I should get a DS. Its gradually turning into a system for games I think I'd like.