If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Luminous Arc 2 - 2 Propaganda

MuneTeikaMuneTeika MemberFull Members
edited December 2007 in Latest Updates
If you missed the first game, I highly recommend giving the sequel another look. Luminous Arc 2 is looking to be a very promising title.

2 Propaganda

Comments

• MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited December 2007
    Second verse, same as the first. Here's hoping there are some improvements on this one.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • Mike MoehnkeMike Moehnke Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited December 2007
    I'm enjoying the first more than I expected to, but it could certainly use some improvements. Hopefully that propaganda isn't an indication of more mandatory touch-screen control unless they make that aspect more sensitive...
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • MetalKingSlimeMetalKingSlime Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    I thought about buying the first one but don't have time for it.
  • ZhemosZhemos Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    I hope Atlus picks this up.

I think the first one sold pretty good in America.
  • XerainXerain Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    Grrr... I lost my copy of the first game on the bus (along with my old DS Lite) right when I was about to unlock netplay....
    <span style=\'color:#009966\'>I miss my old prettiful sig.</span>
  • GooseAssGooseAss Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    i thought the first one was splendid, although not perfect.

as long as the localization is as good as the first, i'm sold! it looks like it's getting a bit of a graphic upgrade, and hopefully a smidge more customization.