If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Folklore, Wild ARMs on PSN

MuneTeikaMuneTeika MemberFull Members
edited December 2007 in Latest Updates
Worried that Folklore was too short? Haven?t played Wild ARMs yet? Taking a quick look at the latest additions to the PSN will help to fix both.

Comments

• LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited December 2007
    This is good news for the people who got their WA disc full of scratches and could not find another copy.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • SorenSoren ..not a pony.. Full Members
    edited December 2007
    Oh I know FB will want the WA for the ps3. Yeap. I'll hold out for the PSP.
    Driving FB bonkers for years. Paw's Wife.
  • RageRage Transcends lowly masses Full Members
    edited December 2007
    Happy Chanukkah Heath.
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited December 2007
    Many people still like the original over the Alter Code F version. This is overall good news.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    Good call on the WA in the PS store. Cheap as all hell too so thats nice.
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • J_SenseiJ_Sensei Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    WA 1 is by far my favorite so far. Though I prefer the gameplay of the original, the graphics and sound of ACF are so very nice. Regardless, it's hard to go wrong with the first one.
  • rudyxxrudyxx Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    Sony should probably give you guys some kind of commision or something. I never would have noticed this being on there if not for having caught the story on here.
    After reading I could download it for psp I ended up going and getting the game asaic. inlove.gif

I hope they eventually add the second game for download as well. Cause that game was so full of everything you could ever possibly think of putting into a story, that it holds a wonderful place in my heart.

momo_sig.jpg
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    WAII on the PSP would be cool without the bother you have to go through to get the emulators to work.

But emulators make the games look WAAAY better
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
    edited December 2007
    yeah it does kinda suck that they squish the image on the psp rather than just have it like autowidescreen or something. Which actually would probably look terrible too
    momo_sig.jpg
    edited December 2007
    Completely ignore the part where I said that widescreen would look terrible. You can actually change the zoom options when you hit the home button on the psp system. I also thought I would note that you can download a few other games on there like Castlevania SotN, and Twisted Metal 2. Anyone interrested might just click here.
    momo_sig.jpg