If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy IV DS Lite Accessory Set

MuneTeikaMuneTeika MemberFull Members
edited December 2007 in Latest Updates
Waiting for the Final Fantasy IV Limited Edition DS? Well, although such an item is not guaranteed, fans have not been forgotten. Protect and style your DS with this set.

1 Propaganda

Comments

• Zidane TribalZidane Tribal Banned Banned Users
    edited December 2007
    I'm not sure about this one. I mean, it looks cool and all but doesn't seem to come with the game. That limited edition gold DS/Phantom Hourglass bundle did. Can't believe they didn't mass produce those. I highly doubt that the FFIV one with Golbez on it would ever reach our secured shores. sad.gif
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited December 2007
    That actually looks damn cool, it would be a good buy if I wanted to get a Lite or was obsessed with FFIV. If I felt like putting a skin on, that is, and if it weren't completely uncomfortable.

• MuneTeikaMuneTeika Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    <div>
    (Zidane Tribal @ Dec. 14 2007,12:53)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">I'm not sure about this one. I mean, it looks cool and all but doesn't seem to come with the game. That limited edition gold DS/Phantom Hourglass bundle did. Can't believe they didn't mass produce those. I highly doubt that the FFIV one with Golbez on it would ever reach our secured shores. sad.gif</div>
    It's a accessory set that is $18 ... not a limited edition DS.... the idea is that this is kind of a stand-in concept BECAUSE they are not making Limited Edition DS. Did you read the article?

• kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited December 2007
    I really like that skin! *drools all over it* Why can't we get any of this spiffy stuff. ;_;
  • RageRage Transcends lowly masses Full Members
    edited December 2007
    I wonder if they'll also release a special edition cellphone to go along with the mobile-based FF4 sequel. That would be excellently Square Enix. laugh.gif
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited December 2007
    Why you gotta make me cry, Rage?
  • SorenSoren ..not a pony.. Full Members
    edited December 2007
    <div>
    (Frozenbabylon @ Dec. 14 2007,15:43)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Why you gotta make me cry, Rage?</div>
    Cause he's good like that?
    Driving FB bonkers for years. Paw's Wife.
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    I would have had diffent art on the DS...oh well my white one is fine ^^
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    FlOzXvF.jpg
    My VAPS Entry,
  • GraysonGrayson Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    I kind of like the Tales of Innocence one better.