If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Blue Dragon Plus - 1 Propaganda

MuneTeikaMuneTeika MemberFull Members
edited December 2007 in Latest Updates
If you haven't had enough of Blue Dragon, Mistwalker has you covered. Even though this is our first view of the game, it's bright and delightfully colorful.

1 Propaganda

Comments

• DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited December 2007
    lol @ tiger dragon flexing
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    well at least I don't have to buy a possibly defective Xbox360 to try Blue Dragon of some sort...
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    FlOzXvF.jpg
    My VAPS Entry,
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited December 2007
    <div>
    (Shadowcat @ Dec. 14 2007,18:07)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">well at least I don't have to buy a possibly defective Xbox360 to try Blue Dragon of some sort...</div>
    Be careful! Some mods could take mild comments like yours as trolling. Look at me! They sticked a warning at me because I said that Lost Odyssey could fit on 1 Blu-Ray.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • ImmortalisImmortalis Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    I liked the Xbox 360 version of Blue Dragon so I'm looking forward to the portable version. I just hope I had more information about it so I don't feel like I'm in the dark. Hopefully the story will meet part with my expectations.

• ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    <div>
    (LordKaiser @ Dec. 14 2007,19:48)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE"><div>
    (Shadowcat @ Dec. 14 2007,18:07)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">well at least I don't have to buy a possibly defective Xbox360 to try Blue Dragon of some sort...</div>
    Be careful! Some mods could take mild comments like yours as trolling. Look at me! They sticked a warning at me because I said that Lost Odyssey could fit on 1 Blu-Ray.</div>
    Ehh...red rings of death are a total fact when it comes to Xbox 360 systems. I've met people who had up to four bad systems or more. Everyone seems to have had a bad one or knows someone who did...

At any rate maybe this portable rendition will be just as fun as the console rendition I don't want to pay $500 for.(and add that to a nasty console failure rate when it comes to 360s)

I really don't want much else 360-wise except Lost Oddesy...the rest I can grab on PC or my silly PS3..(sorta "what's the use in owning one when you can buy the games for something else?")
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    FlOzXvF.jpg
    My VAPS Entry,
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited December 2007
    And the total fact is that it's not that big a deal when they do red-ring. Besides not being able to play games for three weeks I couldn't have complained at all about MSFT support.

Anybody ever have luck with Sony and PS2 DREs? Everyone I knew just bought a new one because their service sucked.
  • GooseAssGooseAss Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    i didn't play Blue Dragon on the 360, so maybe i'm wrong... but this looks a lot like Blue Dragon: Revenant Wings- which is OK by me. i'll buy it!