If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dragon Quest V DS - 2 Propaganda

MuneTeikaMuneTeika MemberFull Members
edited December 2007 in Latest Updates
Slimes, Drackies, and Wyverns, oh my. Journey through this young man's life in love, battle, and controlling creatures and critters.

2 Propaganda

Comments

• LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited December 2007
    It looks interesting enough. 1 more game for my DS.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • MetalKingSlimeMetalKingSlime Member Full Members
    edited December 2007
    look interesting? they ARE interesting smile.gif hehe DQ fan here. i'm having my fingers crossed and hoping that dragon quest 4-6 ds get released in the u.s. we never got dq 5 & 6 before so I would love to play thru 4-6 in its entirety, as would many other DQ fans =b
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited December 2007
    could not agree more with you MetalKingSlime, can wait to enjoy, some good old DQ! and to play the 2 that I did not have the joy to try!
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited December 2007
    The only thing that I didn't like about old DQ games is that you can't see your characters in battle. DQ VIII fixed that!
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.