If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Zelda Preorder Date Locked In

AletheaAlethea MemberFull Members
edited December 2002 in Latest Updates
Not much to say...any thoughts?

Comments

• barieuphbarieuph Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    wait does this mean you have until feb 24th to preorder to get it...or does it mean preorder after feb 24th to get the bonus?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Beginning February 16 of 2003, gamers who pre-order Wind Waker at participating retailers will immediately receive access to the bonus disc which contains the two Zelda adventures. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

from igncube.com what does it mean now?

• Options
    edited December 2002
    It means that you have to pre-order the game by then. I wish Squaresoft or should I sat SquareEnix and Sony would get on the bandwagon and learn a lesson from Nintendo. tounge.gif
  • FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II Full Members
    edited December 2002
    It means IGN doesn't know how to write?

If you're worried about getting the disc, just ask the store/site you pre-order from. I received an e-mail yesterday from EBGames.com confirming when and how I wanted to ship the bonus disc. Other retailers should be doing the same, and I'm sure the stores know by now what the plan is as well. Just give them a call.

FYI,(for eb) you can get it at the same time as Zelda: TWW for no extra charge, or shipped on or around Feb 17th for $5 extra. I'll pay $5 for this disc while I wait for Zelda. You bet biggrin.gif
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell
  • ChocoChoco Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    You know... I'm feeling really sorry for the people who preordered the Japanese game just for the extra game(s). May the souls of their money rest in peace.
  • Options
    edited December 2002
    Actually, just so everybody knows, you need to reserve now cuz if you dont reserve it soon, you wont get this disc. It releases on Feb 16th. xmas.gif
  • Daryth DarkmoonDaryth Darkmoon Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    I'll be reserving mine tomorrow. Only a fool would let this slip through their grasp! Well that or someone who really doesn't like Zelda. I'll let you decide.