If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RIP Heath Ledger

2»

Comments

• Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2008
    I have to wonder if they were marked correctly, myself.

I've had a new prescription the last 6 months. The first time I filled it, it said take with food + may cause drowsiness. The second time, the bottle said don't consume alcohol + take with food. The third time, it was drowsiness + no alcohol.

I finally went back to a pharmicist with all three and asked why I'd received such an odd mix of the three warnings... rock.gif
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited February 2008
    At least one drug was reported to be from outside the US. And it's hard to say where he got all his meds from; did he get them from different doctors that did not know what other meds he was on? I'm sure we shall hear more on this case as the information is released.

But oh yes, I smell a lawsuit coming.

Anymore I'm pretty careful with my meds, and make sure to read the drug interaction information when I get my perscription print out and if I have any doubts I ask. But I don't take sleeping pills or anti-depression meds, that stuff (plus pain killers) seems to be the number one cause of most drug OD cases. :/

My family knew someone that mixed sleeping pills with I think pain killers and drank on top of that. He did come out of the coma, which was a shock but needless to say he has issues to address.