If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Rambo

King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight MemberFull Members
edited March 2008 in Entertainment
Yeah it's kinda old not in theatres not quite on dvd but anyway did anyone else catch this. For one Stallone looks pretty good for his age and doesnt look to be slowing down much. It was pretty awesome. An butt-kicking action movie ya know? Although it seemed short It was much better than I expected.

Comments

• DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited February 2008
    Hell yeah that was some awesome [redacted] stuff!
  • IkzaiIkzai Member Full Members
    edited March 2008
    I was watching a review for it once that said something to the effect of, "Stallone does something that other people simply does not. He lets our heroes age with us."

Then I thought back to Rocky Balboa and now the new Rambo and realized it was completely true.
    Poke!
    Can you dig it?
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited March 2008
    What about Harrison Ford? Indie has aged just fine!

Actually Rocky Balboa was an excellent, sentimental, powerfully emotional movie. I loved it, and got quite moved at times.

Rambo was just.plain.AWESOME!

The level of realism and gritty detail to the unprecedented gore in the movie was nothing short of stellar. the action was amazing.

The storyline... well whatever. That's not why I was watching it.

Stallone has an incredibly demanding diet, workout regime, and he takes Human Growth Hormone. Thats why he looks amazing.

I'm VERY impressed, and wish I had the will to do that!
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • NergalNergal The Don Full Members
    edited March 2008
    <div>
    (ConfessorRahl @ Mar. 03 2008,05:07)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Actually Rocky Balboa was an excellent, sentimental, powerfully emotional movie. I loved it, and got quite moved at times.

Rambo was just.plain.AWESOME!

The level of realism and gritty detail to the unprecedented gore in the movie was nothing short of stellar. the action was amazing.

The storyline... well whatever. That's not why I was watching it.</div>
    This is all true.