If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

How much do YOU like Haruhi?

MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything!Full Members
edited March 2008 in Entertainment
This is creepy.

For just under $4,000, you too can have a life-sized, fully manipulatable Haruhi love doll.

Have fun, pervs...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
-Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.

Comments

• JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited February 2008
    Hmm. Girlfriends do tend to cost more than $4,000 in the long run, and they don't age well. If you look at it in that light, this is a good investment.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited February 2008
    <div>
    (Jeffrey @ Feb. 29 2008,09:44)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Hmm. Girlfriends do tend to cost more than $4,000 in the long run, and they don't age well. If you look at it in that light, this is a good investment.</div>
    *horrified*

On a lighter note. I know what Zidane is REALLY saving his pennies for.

• JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited February 2008
    <div>
    (Frozenbabylon @ Feb. 29 2008,10:16)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">On a lighter note. I know what Zidane is REALLY saving his pennies for.</div>
    Yeah, there goes any chance of him ever getting a car, ever.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited February 2008
    For what it's worth, I am rather excited about The Translation of Haruhi Suzimiya.
    edited February 2008
    <div>
    (flamethrower @ Feb. 29 2008,10:47)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">For what it's worth, I am rather excited about The Translation of Haruhi Suzimiya.</div>
    Not much. Heh heh. Besides. To play it you have to be a dirty pirate.

• doriandorian Member Full Members
    edited February 2008
    Even I shuddered, and that's saying something!
  • Zidane TribalZidane Tribal Banned Banned Users
    edited February 2008
    <div>
    (Jeffrey @ Feb. 29 2008,10:29)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE"><div>
    (Frozenbabylon @ Feb. 29 2008,10:16)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">On a lighter note. I know what Zidane is REALLY saving his pennies for.</div>
    Yeah, there goes any chance of him ever getting a car, ever.</div>
    Actually, I'd get the life-sized adult Mikuru Asahina doll instead. You remember the episode when she unbuttoned her shirt, Jeffy? wink.gif laugh.gif
    edited February 2008
    I'm sure her pen drawn and photoshop colored anime boobies were something to behold.

*dripping sarcasm*
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited February 2008
    The true question is, how much profit would you get for selling it on Ebay!
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited February 2008
    Not much if it's used, I imagine. rock.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited March 2008
    <div>
    (MasterChief @ Feb. 29 2008,16:50)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Not much if it's used, I imagine. ?rock.gif</div>
    *thinkas about that for a second and shutters*

That was an image I did not want to think about. >.<

LOL ... Guys drooling over cartoon boobies.
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited March 2008
    This is perfect for that ex-roommate of mine that had tons of Haruhi hentai on the laptop he sold me.
  • TheDoomhammerTheDoomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited March 2008
    Hmm, lets look at a couple of possible scenario's here:

a) any person considering purchasing such a doll ever getting a girlfriend
    b) said doll, after purchase, suddenly metamorphosing into a perfectly alive and functional Haruhi who immediately begins making out with the purchaser

The statistical chance of either of these two scenario's occurring are actually pretty similar. Probably about 50/50 if my calculations are correct.