If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Er, help?

NistelleNistelle MemberFull Members
edited April 2008 in Site & Forum Support
Hello, dear RPGamer staff. I am a fanfiction writer by trade, with several (four or five, probably) stories in your illustrious archives. However, I rather dumbly submitted them under my real name, which would make said name appear both next to my stories and within the actual body of their text.

I would ask the fanfiction curator, but as that section appears dead, I am asking here. Is there any way I can change my pen name in both places without deleting my stories? If there isn't, uh... can I request my stories be deleted?

Thank you, and it's probably fastest to reach me at nistelle (at) gmail dot com with an answer (if there is any confused.gif)

Comments