If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New Disgaia media, ooOooOo

ChocoChoco MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Latest Updates
More Makaisenki Disgaia stuff. As I think I've said before(can't remember), the game looks a lot like Final Fantasy Tactics... which makes it incredibly appealing to me. Yay for strategy RPGs!

Comments

• CloudCloud Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    I agree very much so. It looks fantastic. But honestly, what would you say the chances are of this game coming stateside?
  • ChocoChoco Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    I'm not really sure, but there IS a chance, as Nippon Ichi has a game page for the game in English. While it is actually Engrish, it seems they're trying to prep us for the game or something... I hope =)

I'm lazy, so I don't feel like digging up the English page URL. Yar.
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    It's possible, some of the other games they've developed have come over. For example, Rhapsody.
  • CloudCloud Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    I always meant to try Rhapsody, but everyone always told me it was horrible. They still have it at the local rental place, i could always try it out.

Anyway, Heres to hoping they bring it over here. *raises his glass*
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited December 2002
    this game looks good.hopefully its gameplay matches the looks.i would like to see this stateside...rhapsody wasn't that bad...
  • Options
    edited December 2002
    The likelihood of this game making it to American shores is dicey at best. The US shies more and more away from 2-D every week it seems. You also have to factor in how marketable this game will be for whatever publisher decides to take a chance on it. I for one would applaud seeing this get a North American release, and hope the current crop of gamers will look past the need for 'AWESOME 3-D GRAPHICS!' in favor of supreme character design and a hopefully promising storyline.
  • Options
    edited January 2003
    i hope this game makes it stateside. its looks awesome. ive been in need of a good strategy rpg since fft. btw, heres that link: http://overseas.nippon1.co.jp. watch out for that engrish ?tounge.gif