If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XII slightly more revealed

13»

Comments

• ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    I would assume Kingdom Hearts 2, since Square says their making it.
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    He's apparently not involved in the character design (to any large degree, anyway) but he might be filling in on some other duty with the games that's somewhat less high-profile.
  • chiapetchiapet Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Viper @ Dec. 31 2002,02:46)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I would assume Kingdom Hearts 2, since Square says their making it.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    According to a recent interview, his schedule is booked through 2004, and that DOES NOT include KH2. I'm not sure what he's working on though.

Of course, he could have just been "lying" to keep people thinking KH2 is 3-4 years off.
  • Options
    edited January 2003
    He might be working on the new Parasite Eve game they're making. In the interview, he said he was workling on more "mature" characters, and PE would definitely fit that description.