If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

metroid prime isnt there........... i dint think

bobvoldermortbobvoldermort New MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Site & Forum Support
eh.gif i was wondering....... i either cant find metriod prime on your walkthrough lists or *gasp* you dont even have it! also id suggest that you put the games on a tab with the letter they start with, i find that the easiest way to find things laugh.gif

Comments

• MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    I doubt many people would consider Metroid Prime an RPG.
  • bobvoldermortbobvoldermort New Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    I would.....
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    You're one of a very select group of people, then. By any normal standard, Metroid Prime is not an RPG, and therefore does not fall under our area of coverage.
  • KatonKaton New Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Hey, I saw that they had Super Metroid, so they should have Prime... unless no one sent in any walkthroughs...
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    I would be very interested in seeing this Super Metroid page on RPGamer. If you would be so kind as to direct me with a link...
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Katon @ Jan. 02 2003,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Hey, I saw that they had Super Metroid, so they should have Prime... unless no one sent in any walkthroughs...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I've been coming to this site for many years. I have yet to see this Super Metroid page on RPGamer that you speak of.

Edit: Maybe I should have read every post. sarcasm.gif