If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

another site browsing suggestion

bobvoldermortbobvoldermort New MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Site & Forum Support
I posted this on the metroid prime thing but no one cares....*sniff* oh well i think the site would be easier to navigate if there were tabs with the first letter of the game on them alien.gif

Comments

• ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    At the moment, I don't. Having them categorized by Upcoming, Series, and Other is perfect. If someday they start covering 400+ RPGs maybe then. But, you can use the game search to easily find the game your looking for.
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    I'm pretty sure we do cover over 400+ RPGs, actually...
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Actually, I think your right. ?_? So, I'll rephrase that to 2000+ games. wink.gif

• StomStom Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Viper @ Jan. 02 2003,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"At the moment, I don't. Having them categorized by Upcoming, Series, and Other is perfect. If someday they start covering 400+ RPGs maybe then. But, you can use the game search to easily find the game your looking for.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    While it matters, not, as you changed the number to 2000, RPGamer, as of the last time I saw a number, covered over 600 RPGs. Considering that we're adding a good couple a week, that would make us have to redo our system in about three to four years.
  • foxworthfoxworth Practical Problem Solver Administrators
    edited January 2003
    645 rows in set (0.01 sec)

You're close Stom, very close.
    This space for rent.
  • StomStom Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Foxworth @ Jan. 08 2003,03:34)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"645 rows in set (0.01 sec)

You're close Stom, very close.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Like I said: "the last time I saw a number." It hadn't been THAT long. smile.gif