If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The 2009 Completed Games List.

Comments

• HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited March 2009
    Polished off Crono Trigger DS. Lavos assassination team was Crono, Robo, and Marle.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited March 2009
    My usual assassination squad is Crono, Magus and Frog. It's a pretty hardcore combo.
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited March 2009
    I just went mage on Lavos's ass. I love the tripple attack with Magus and the magical girls.
  • solosolo Dilettante Gamer Full Members
    edited March 2009
    In a between-RPG time, I finished Apollo Justice (DS) and NBA Street, vol. 2 (PS2).

• MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited March 2009
    Resident Evil 5 (360) - Normal mode, co-op play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    ^ Same here.

Resident Evil 5 (360), normal - March 26, 2009.

The game kinda lost its momentum in the home stretch, but other than that, I thought RE5 was sublime. Of course, I played split-screen. cool.gif

• TheDoomhammerTheDoomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited March 2009
    Finished Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (PC)

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited March 2009
    Wild ARMS 4 - March 30 - 4AM
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
    edited March 2009
    Madworld Wii about an hour ago. "I have a chainsaw attached to my arm. I'll be fine."
  • MiyosakaMiyosaka Member Full Members
    edited March 2009
    "Story Mode" of Little Big Planet. Great platformer.
    thanks for reading
  • 7thCircle7thCircle Proofer of the Realm RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2009
    Finished Class of Heroes on the PSP yesterday, 3/30. The release date was pushed back, so I have no clue when the review is going up.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • NergalNergal The Don Full Members
    edited April 2009
    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited April 2009
    Suikoden on April 1st.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited April 2009
    Resident Evil 5 (360) - Mercenaries Mini-game, unlocked all stages and characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • 7thCircle7thCircle Proofer of the Realm RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2009
    Mass Effect (360) - Great game. Great story too. I can see why people have played it multiple times.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • Adriaan den OudenAdriaan den Ouden Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2009
    Just beat Pokemon Platinum (DS). Expect a real review in the next day or two.
    Maybe I'll log out and check my e-mail or something...
    edited April 2009
    I beat Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories for the PS2. Hmmm... I guess this was the first KH I ever got around to beating.
    edited April 2009
    Finished off Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time today (4/04/09) about an hour ago. So much fun.
  • StormofSwordsStormofSwords Crazed Bullet Miser Full Members
    edited April 2009
    Disgaea: Hour of Darkness(PS2) 4/3/09/, 'bad' ending.(I prefer to say, 'lachrymose' ending. It wasn't bad at all.) Game was a mind-blower from start to finish, and I am replaying to get the 'good' ending.

Madness is a complete statement. Saying more would be pointless.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2009
    Completed Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume [DS] this evening, and was...well kinda disappointed. Over the summer I'm going to try the New Game + feature and try to obtain the good ending to see if it will change my mind about this game.

Also the ending art in this game is gorgeous.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited April 2009
    So i've been without a computer for the last three months and just got back on last week. You guys can imagine what i've been doing without the net to take away my time biggrin.gif

X-Box 360
    Dead Space
    Quantum of Solace
    Dark Sector
    Lost Odyssey (second perfect playthrough)
    Call of Duty: World At War

PSP
    Legend of Heroes 3
    Silent Hill Origins
    Final Fantasy II
    Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

PS2
    Kingdom Hearts
    Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

PSX
    Alundra
    Parasite Eve

Sweet jesus I need a life outside of games
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • SorenSoren ..not a pony.. Full Members
    edited April 2009
    Sooooo *gasp* I just beat a game. Its Dishwasher. Xbox Live Arcade game. YAY! Bout freaking time. >.<
    Driving FB bonkers for years. Paw's Wife.
    edited April 2009
    I too, beat Dishwasher: Dead Samurai on the 360 today (4-07-09). Co-op FTW.

• TheDoomhammerTheDoomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited April 2009
    finished Persona 4 with the normal ending, and started the events for the true ending (talk about a chekhov's gun...)
    edited April 2009
    Beat Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition on PSP today (4-10-09). Fun fun. Can't wait to start numbah two
  • Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    edited April 2009
    I beat Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stoneson the GBA last friday.

I don't like it as much as I do Radiant Dawn or even Path of Radiance, but I still thought it was a good game.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited April 2009
    I beat Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stoneson the GBA last friday.

I don't like it as much as I do Radiant Dawn or even Path of Radiance, but I still thought it was a good game.
    Sacred Stones has a lot in common with Shadow Dragon - the plot is weak, but the gameplay is beautiful. Though the ability to use the world map and fight monster battles completely wrecks the balance. Only Fire Emblem where I promoted absolutely everyone in my party.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
    edited April 2009
    Beat Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition on PSP today (4-10-09). Fun fun. Can't wait to start numbah two
    Isn't it freakin' beautiful on the psp. I polished it off about 6 months ago, best sprites ever. Having played it so recently, I figured I'd wait till number two to join in on the year of final fantasy but two on psp is waiting in the wrapper, I presume looking equally as fly.

edited April 2009
    Isn't it freakin' beautiful on the psp. I polished it off about 6 months ago, best sprites ever.
    It is. I honestly don't want them to remake FFVI on the DS with the crappy 3D graphics of FFIII/IV. I'd much rather seem them remaster the game using the same level of sprite detail as they did in the anniversary editions. Seriously, give me high quality, crisp, beautiful sprites over blocky pixel monsters ANY DAY.
    edited April 2009
    Isn't it freakin' beautiful on the psp. I polished it off about 6 months ago, best sprites ever. Having played it so recently, I figured I'd wait till number two to join in on the year of final fantasy but two on psp is waiting in the wrapper, I presume looking equally as fly.
    It looks amazing. Like Clix said. I'd love for them to do V and VI both in the HQ sprites that they did I and II in. And after seeing the 4 fiends in this level of gorgeous detail, I'm really sad that they didn't just make it on PSP instead of DS.

I would have even forgiven them for reusing those sprites for the bosses in FFIV proper.
This discussion has been closed.