If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Drag-On Dragoon

Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere PurrRPGamer Staff
edited January 2003 in Latest Updates
Despite the odd ball name, the premise of the story is pretty interesting. I'm a little curious to see why Kaimu would drag his sister around during times of war, despite her uber-dragon-loving powers.

I also really enjoyed the intro movie. Dowload the higher version if you can squeak it in, you'll appreciate the difference!

Comments

• CloudCloud Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Wow, great intro for a game with such a cheesy name. Ill be keeping my eyes on this game for sure.
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2003
    With the whole Enix Square merger thing, I'm curious to see if Square is going to have any sort of impact or influence on the title, since Drag-On is currently listed as being developed only by Enix.
  • CloudCloud Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    I know im digging this topic up, but the more i watch taht Intro, the more excited i Am. I havent seen any gameplay footage, i know. But just the music, the designs, the essence. I'm more excited every time i watch it.
  • NinaNina Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    I saw the name and giggled...Enix usually makes good games so...hmmm...maybe ill pick it up sometime..its out right?
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nina @ Jan. 13 2003,20:42)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I saw the name and giggled...Enix usually makes good games so...hmmm...maybe ill pick it up sometime..its out right?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Considering it was just announced last month, (yes, the name changed) it doesn't even have a release date yet. Sorry. confused.gif
  • MMMMMM Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Looks like a cool game. Hope the gameplay and characters/story will be solid. Oh yeah, i don't find anything wrong with the title.