If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Netherworld

Comments

• icbmalariaicbmalaria Let Mom sleep Full Members
    edited June 2011
    It was one thing for Damien to strike Lundy, he had sadly grown accustomed to it, but it was another thing to harm someone he cared about. "You a**hole what the f*** is your problem!? Don't f***ing touch her!" He cast fro, encasing himself in frozen armor. With Damien being blinded by smoke he took the opportunity to deliver a hard, icy punch to Damien's face. However, Damien had already teleported by this point so the Isra ended up swinging at whatever smoke was left.

"Whoa. Like whoa. You little s**ts need to calm down. For real. You're all so pissy. So not cool." Cindy commented.

"SHUT THE F*** UP CINDY!" Lundy shouted. He breathed heavily in angry bursts. 'A natural occurrence?' He turned to answer Clyde, "No actually. Usually we hold hands and skip to our f***ing tea parties wearing frilly dresses and matching pink hair bows!" The Isra immediately felt bad about being a jerk to Clyde and gave an exasperated sigh before muttering, "Um, sorry....yeah, it's normal."
  • ZaleraZalera Death Seraph Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Clyde understood why Lundy's answer was a bit rude. They were having an argument and things can quickly get out of hand when you're angry or frustrated. Clyde calmly said, "No, it's fine. I was just thinking, is this a really good time to fight amongst ourselves? I mean, we've got bigger problems to worry about."
  • envydeienvydei Traveler Full Members
    edited June 2011
    "Well put." A somewhat unfamiliar voice came. Desoto turned to see Solandra standing by one of the jutting rocks of the terrain. The cook had been there for some time. "It's good to see you all again I suppose. I didn't think you'd be smart enough to not go straight to Abaddon."
  • KhanKhan Heh heh Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Judy was quickly on alert. "What do you want?" Keeping her eyes on Solandra, the faerie silently contacted Rena. "Ignore Cindy. We need to know how this affects Desoto's plan, stat."
  • InsaneWhisperInsaneWhisper Better dig your heels in Full Members
    edited June 2011
    What the heck do we do now? Rena thought directing the thought to Desoto all the while watching Solondra warily.
    edited June 2011
    "Solandra! What's she doing here?" Clyde thought to himself as he turned to see Solandra. "Long time no see! I do hope you still remember me, after all this time." Clyde said.
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited June 2011
    "Right, she's the one that caused all the problems back in that resort town... She's an alrue, so the boys won't be of any use." Ramona thought as she waited for Rena's orders.

"Huh, you," George commented. "Hey, want to f***? I think it'd be more productive than battling or whatnot. You are a massive slut, right?" At this point, it was hard to tell if George was serious or if he was goading her.
  • BoltsBolts This made France awesome. Full Members
    edited June 2011
    ".....Yeah no I quit. Reduction." In an instant Damien vanished, appearing in a blank world where nothing and no one could reach him. The drow happily took a seat and checked his coat pocket for a watch. "Five to ten minutes should be enough....."
    que?
    edited June 2011
    "We're going to have to play as we go now..." Desoto answered back to Rena, he had not expected to be assaulted so early on in their trip. He began to wonder how Solandra knew they were here, and also importantly, how she had made it out to their location so quickly.

Solandra stared as Damien disappeared, followed by a quick glare at Clyde, finally she turned and answered George. "I think not. I understand you all developed a plan to kill all of us and then Miguel. While I don't mind the final product of this plan, I want to be around to reap the rewards Miguel has worked so hard for." There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she implied that Miguel had done nothing in the way of work. "So I can't have you all running around trying to spoil things for me. Henry." she snapped.

Desoto's face contorted into a look of abject horror as the former-man appeared behind Solandra. "Turns out he's actually quite easy to befriend. Put them away where they have plenty of time in each other's company."

Henry gave off an eerie glow and let out a loud cry as all of the party members save Damien and Cindy suddenly vanished from the spots they had previously occupied, finding themselves now located in a strange pocket-space.

The room they were in was made of wood, measuring in a roughly 30'x28' square. The floors, walls, and ceiling were all made of wood. Adorning the room were not many things, a small desk to one side, a coffee table in the middle, a book-case to the side adorned with various books, a dinner table further to a corner, and a trophy stand sitting on one wall, though no trophy was attached to it. There was a door which Desoto instantly rushed for, and, upon shoving himself into it repeatedly, found to be magically sealed in place. Desoto next saw the one window on the side of the room and found it to be similarly sealed.

"****, ****, ****!" Desoto muttered as he rushed around the room.

Suddenly, pink gas began flowing into the room through a small vent on the wall, and Desoto began to find himself feeling light-headed. He began laughing as he looked and saw Nick was behaving similarly.

Suddenly, some writing began to etch itself into the wall. 'I don't like competition from other girls.. Kill them.' The writing said simply.

Desoto turned, a large grin on his face, to the women in the room. He drew his rifle but found that Nick had beaten him to the hit by sending a shockwave across the room at the girl and whoever else was standing by them.

Meanwhile, Solandra sat beside Henry as she glared at Cindy, she was emitting some of her male-control gas beside her which she kept in case Damien reappeared. She did keep watch of Cindy, waiting for her to do something.
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited June 2011
    "George, don't breathe!" Ramona screamed the moment she saw the colored gas. "Whatever happens, we'll need as many of the guys left..."

George complied and quickly found a way to gag himself. "Yeah, don't breathe, because that's voluntary. Whatever, I'm undead or something." George appreciated Ramona's advice as he saw the guys begin to snap. He hated to do it, but he quickly began to fire webs at them, especially Desoto and Nick.

Ramona, meanwhile, fumbled around to find the right seeds. She dived to right and then scattered seeds across the room. The ones near some of the guys burst into vines to constrain them. "Rena, Damien and Cindy aren't here, can you still reach them?!"
    edited June 2011
    Seeing Nick attack Rena knocked Judy's feet out from under her and dove to the floor herself hoping to decrease the damage and that the others had been able to react in time.
    edited June 2011
    "Tsu," Lundy laughed, causing a huge wave of water to rise up with the intent of crashing down on Rena, Judy, and Ramona, as well as taking the bookshelf with it. The wave would be more destructive with the force of Nick's shock wave backing it up. He couldn't explain it but he wanted to watch the girls drown. Ramona's vines had already sprouted up and constricted the Isra from moving but not from casting spells.

Jack was immediately knocked down by Nick's shock wave. Before he could get back up he was snared by Ramona's vines, securing him to the floor.

Cindy stared back at Solandra. 'What the f*** just happened. Like where'd everyone go?' She eyed Henry, judging him from where she stood. The cheerleader met Solandra's glare again and sighed, "...Soooooo. You're into this Miguel too." She put on an apathetic demeanor but she was actually really terrified as she had no one in the party to save her now.
    edited June 2011
    When the shockwave hit them Rena grit her teeth trying not to scream while white lights flashed before her eyes. When the first wave of pain had passed she coughed painfully from what felt like a very hard kick in the sides as she tried to catch her breath again, only to be hit by Lundy's wave of water. 'D*** it!' she thought and fought her way out of it remembering Ramona had asked her to check with Damien and Cindy. She quickly decided she that would have to wait until they were in a slightly more manageable situation, I'll have to see later, we need to deal with the guys. Rena quickly cast, "Snarl" on the ones she had seen trying to attack and included Jack since Ramona had captured him. Knowing it would put her into more danger angering them by preventing them from casting spells she pulled out her knives and settled into a fighting stance waiting for any of them to move so that she could dodge or attack back. She just hoped the others would help cover for her too.
    edited June 2011
    "W-what the-!" Clyde said as he saw the gas fill the room. He then saw the other guys attack the girls. "Desoto? Uh, the guy with the axe? Demon-guy? What are you doing? Why are you attacking the others?" Clyde said, looking around. "The gas is probably controlling them. Wait. Why am I unaffected? Is it because I'm an Alrue? I've gotta do something. I need to help the girls fend for themselves!" Clyde took out three flasks from his satchel and threw them at Nick, Desoto, and Lundy, hoping it would distract them.
    edited June 2011
    ((I kinda figured Clyde would KNOW what's going on since he should be aware that Solondra is a succubus and have done something to make himself immune when he saw the gas... he traveled with them after all, but I'll post this operating under the assumption he didn't... PM me if you'd rather change your post Zalera and I'll ask Dei))

Thinking fast Rena focused hard on the flask and caught it with her mind before it hit anyone. She then moved it to the door allowing it to drop and shatter in slight hope that it would do something to get them out. She then quickly returned her focus to Clyde contacting him mentally though still on alert to possible attack, D*** it Clyde, you're an Alrue. Don't let her control you!
  • GORNGORN Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    As soon as Daniel inhaled the gas, his mind was clouded by his rage mode. He began to wildly tear apart the various constraints that Ramona and George had put on him and the others.
    Wait. Did I spell that right?
    edited June 2011
    Seeing Daniel struggling Rena cast snarl on him as well then contacted the ones she was sure weren't being affected at the same time, Guys, we need a plan NOW. Judy, you can control them right? We're going to need to knock them all out and figure out how the heck we're getting out of this place. I can keep them from casting spells for now, but that won't stop them from attacking. She looked at Daniel again tearing at the restraints, Someone needs to reinforce the restraints on Daniel fast, he's getting loose.
    edited June 2011
    "Right," replied Judy, just recovering from the various waves. She got back up, and it took her a moment to locate all the men in the room. The faerie flicked her wrists out, snagging all the people that had tried to attack her. Most of her threads connected to arms and legs, further holding the crazies down, but she also aimed to close Lundy's and Desoto's jaws to stop them from casting spells. Still concerned about Daniel breaking free, she gave him a tranquilizing "Slov."
    edited June 2011
    As the girls stood around, the writing on the wall began to change, as did the color of the gas entering the room from a hazy pink color to a strange gray color. After several minutes of the pink gas clearing out, the men began to regain control of their mental capacity. Desoto, finding himself tied up in roughly the same place he had been, wondered at his condition when he looked to see the writing on the wall etching out the words 'I like to change things up every now and again. Kill the guys."

Desoto did not find himself compelled in any way to obey the words on the walls, but the girls in the room would have found these commands as absolute laws.

In Sheol itself, Solandra sat and over several minutes, morphed into a man. Her features stayed roughly the same, at least externally, though her musculature did change slightly, it would not be apparent at first glance that a change had occurred. However, she now emitted the same gas that she was emitting in the room, which would have control over Cindy as she breathed it in. "If that doctor reappears, kill him." Solandra commanded Cindy.
    edited June 2011
    "Okay, Rena. We just need to hold them down until . . . Uh . . ." Judy paused mid-thought as she sniffed the air. She turned, read the command on the wall, then turned back, a deadpan frown on her face. "Kill." She threw her arms to the right as hard as she could, trying to wrench whatever limbs were attached to her threads.
  • GORNGORN Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Judy had done a good job of pasifying Daniel until she tried to wrench his arm out of its socket. "Switching up after half of us are tied down, huh? Clever," he thought as he strove to break the remaining ties that bound him. "Judy will tear us apart if she can, so. . ."

Daniel cast "Per" on both Judy and Ramona so that no one would get strangled or ripped apart for the next few moments. Daniel then went to freeing some of the other guys while trying to figure out how they could survive this perdicament.
    Wait. Did I spell that right?
    edited June 2011
    Desoto's arm was pulled by Judy's wires but due to being constricted in Ramona's vines, the Harpy simply found his arm become twisted rather than yanking Desoto with it or even falling off of the harpies body. Desoto let out a yell as he quickly lost consciousness from the pain of having his arm twisted.

"Desoto!" Nick cried as he shot another shockwave at the girls, this one was not intended to kill them however, but to simply render them unconscious as it hit them. He was also able to direct it more as he now had a much more focused objective. Judy pulled on his synthetic leg, but he was able to plant it firmly enough in the ground to prevent himself from being yanked away.
    edited June 2011
    Still constricted by the vines and now with Judy keeping his mouth shut, Lundy found himself completely incapacitated. He was trying to cough as Rena's smoke spell filled his lungs but couldn't with Judy controlling his jaw. He struggled against the vines but couldn't break free and he couldn't even call for help. Suddenly he felt his jaw jerk violently to the left with a sickening cracking sound. With that the Isra regained control of his mouth as he was now screaming. Of course the smoke from Rena immediately entered his mouth, choking him, turning his cries into muffled sounds of coughing and agony. The immense pain from Judy breaking his jaw caused Lundy to black out.

Jack struggled against the vines eventually reaching in his pocket and drawing out a knife. He managed to cut himself free while Rena's smoke spell shrouded him. The Jackanape jumped to his feet and bounded across the room away from the smoke. 'Solandra, you *****!' He hesitated briefly. He didn't know whether to help the group or not. Jack quickly decided that his best chances of survival would be to continue posing as an ally, especially since no one knew he had been keeping Solandra up to date as they went along.

Cindy simply sat around waiting to kill Damien. She suddenly burst into cheer,
    "RAH RAH CUT OFF HIS HEAD
    I WON'T STOP UNTIL HE'S DEAD!
    GIMME A KNIFE A SWORD OR GUN
    KILLING DROWS IS OH SO FUN!
    I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HIM SCREAM
    KILLING DAMIEN IS MY DREAM!"
    edited June 2011
    "This is really getting old." Clyde said as he noticed that the girls are the ones attacking the guys this time. "Wait! Maybe I can somehow counteract Solandra's pheromones with one of my own." Clyde said to the other guys. He then started emitting his seduction pheromone and sprayed some on the girls. It's not supposed to attract them to Clyde but to negate the effects of the gray gas. "I don't know if this would work, but it's worth a shot."
    edited June 2011
    "Ah choo!" Damien sneezed, giving him the sinking feeling that someone was talking about him. The good doctor sat in limbo, observing the terribly boring emptiness that surrounded him. By now he had actually resorted to playing eye spy with himself. "I spy with my little eye....something.....white," he thought to himself. "Is it the unending emptiness of this world?" he asked. "Yes," he replied. Quickly growing bored of this, Damien checked his watch. Five minutes had gone by now. "I'm guessing at least one of them are dead by now. If not it won't be much longer." The drow continued sitting, minding his own business whilst waiting for Solandra to finish killing everyone and hopefully leave. He was curious as to what the others' reaction would be to him if they did survive. "The drug addict will probably punch me again. The brats will probably try, and fail, to think of something clever to say. Dinner will probably be indifferent as always. The cheer leading brat will probably be the same as always." Damien's boredom only continued to grow as he checked his watch again. Six minutes, not much longer now.
    que?
    edited June 2011
    Daniel cast his spell and Judy hit the floor snoring, her corpumantic control dissipated. Nick's shockwave made it doubly sure that she wouldn't recover quickly, as it bounced her head against the wall rather roughly. Clyde's pheromones did nothing to Sleeping Judy ((besides her being conked out, the combination of Judy's and Solandra's greater ages apparently overrides Clyde's less-developed love-juices)).
    edited June 2011
    As soon as she saw the gas colour change Rena had a sneaking suspicion about what was about to happen, 'I should have bought a gas mas-' The words appeared on the wall and all emotion slipped from her face as she eyed the guys coldly calculating the best way to kill them. Fortunately ((I suppose)), she was knocked out by Nick's shockwave before she could put any ideas into action. When Clyde's pheromones hit her she was affected, but it would matter little until she was conscious.
    edited June 2011
    "5....4....3....2....1," Damien sighed as he counted down to the tenth and final minute. "They should all be dead by now, but just in case," the drow hopped up and walked roughly 30 yards in the direction Solandra had come from. "This should put me behind her." With that, the good doctor disengaged his reduction spell, instantly feeling the effects of it as he returned to his usual plane of existence. Sure enough he had reappeared a sizable distance away from Solandra, Henry, and....Cindy? "How the bloody hell is she still alive?" he thought to himself. It didn't take long for Damien to notice the rather strange cheer Cindy was repeating, sending off all kinds of red flags in the drow's mind. "That's unusual, even for her.....Wait a fu**ing second...." The drow quickly and quietly removed the almanac from his coat pocket, flipping through the pages to the section on Succubus. Damien's eyes widened almost as far as his sadistic grin as he read one of his old notes. "'Capable of emitting pheromones with the ability to take control of members of the opposite gender.'" The good doctor snickered quietly so as to avoid detection as he stuffed the almanac back into his coat pocket. He'd discovered Solandra's secret.

As much as he wanted to gloat about this discovery right in the gender switching woman's face, Damien was more intelligent than that. Without so much as a sound to betray him, the drow teleported directly behind Solandra, crossbow drawn. "Kinetics," he spoke softly, freezing time for all those around him, he wouldn't let Solandra pull some trump card out now. Without another word Damien pulled the trigger, sending a single bolt flying towards the back of Solandra's skull before teleporting away once more.
    que?
    edited June 2011
    As soon as Damien froze time, Solandra stood perfectly still. As did Henry, who, unlike his comrade, retained his consciousness and would have been able to move, but chose not to out of what could possibly be construed as interest. As Damien charged toward Solandra, and struck the woman down, Henry was prepared to make his move. He immediately transported Damien to the same room as the others, once again leaving Cindy alone, though now with Solandra dead on the ground as well. Henry stood over the dead Succubus-hybrid. Slowly, a spindly pair of arms reached down from the massive shape of Henry and grasped onto Solandra's limping arm. Many other small arms began to join these two in lifting the woman up and pushing her into the "body" of Henry, until she was eventually engulfed by the creature.

Meanwhile, Solandra's death did have some effects in the room. The gas stopped pouring in and the girls in the room, and Cindy on the outside, would regain control of their minds.

"Damien!" Desoto called out from the vines still wrapped around him. "What happened!?"

Nick, who had been standing, along with Daniel, at the point closest to the vent, noticed that the gas had stopped flowing in. Cautiously, Nick began to search around the room, but for what, he wasn't sure.
    edited June 2011
    Damien fell into the room, dazed and confused as to just how he'd gotten there. No sooner than did he enter though then was he instantly confronted by Desoto. "How the fu** should I know? I come back, kill Solandra, now I'm in this hell hole with you fu**ers," the drow growled, observing the damage around the room as he did. "Seems you all had a fine and dandy time though."
    que?