If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Fighter: The Official Class of RPGamer

TGBarighmTGBarighm MemberFull Members
edited August 2009 in Site & Forum Support

Comments

• RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited August 2009
    I rebel!

...at least I didn't get moved to Scotland this time.

"One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    So... is everyone's avatar now some FF sprite or is it just showing like that for me!? eh.gif
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited August 2009
    I'm thinking about keeping him.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited August 2009
    While I was already using a FFI avatar, I still prefer my previous avatar. Well, yeah, at least this time the bug only struck our avatars; no profiles, titles, or signatures were hurt in the process.
  • OyashiroOyashiro NEEDS MOAR UNDERBOOB! Full Members
    edited August 2009
    I needed to change mine any way...
    Give me Underboob, or give me death!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "As a gaming enthusiast, people who carry a pro-hacker flag for selfish self-entitled reasons and willfully ignore the damage that rampant piracy does to developers as well as hardware producers don't deserve to enjoy the games and systems that these companies have poured their souls into to produce."

"A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time." ~ David Jaffe
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited August 2009
    The board software really fraking sucks bigtime.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited August 2009
    Oh man. Not again sad.gif
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited August 2009
    NEW BOARD SOFTWARE NOW OR I BREAK OUT MY SWORD-CHUCKS, YO!

"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited August 2009
    TALK TO CHRIS NOT TO ME
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    Looks like everyone is hosed.

It happened right after I changed my avvy to Tux
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    Why is it that every time we have a board bug, the staff makes an official thread, then another random boardie comes along and makes the exact same thread?
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    Oh heavens! wow.gif
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • SorenSoren ..not a pony.. Full Members
    edited August 2009
    Its not our fault! Its Shops. ^_^
    Driving FB bonkers for years. Paw's Wife.
    edited August 2009
    Oh! good lord! wow.gif
  • AcathalaAcathala Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    My avatar seems to have been changed to Fighter from 8bit theater for some reason, I didn't change my avatar to him.
    edited August 2009
    It's a glitch, this is the third thread about this, change it back. smile.gif
  • Mike MoehnkeMike Moehnke Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited August 2009
    Nope, not keeping Fighter. I might've kept Black Mage getting smacked by White Mage... but Kyosuke from Super Robot Taisen OG will do the job just fine.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited August 2009
    Topics on this bad buggie merged. Carry on guys. [Edit] I also merged the third topic on this subject into this one, had to move it first.

Anyway, avatar bug strikes again. I hope we can get the software change soon, this stinks.

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited August 2009
    Topics on this bad buggie merged. Carry on guys. [Edit] I also merged the third topic on this subject into this one, had to move it first.

Anyway, avatar bug strikes again. I hope we can get the software change soon, this stinks.
    Look at the upside, though - at least they're not all Star Ocean: The Last Hope avatars anymore. Funny though that was.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited August 2009

Look at the upside, though - at least they're not all Star Ocean: The Last Hope avatars anymore. Funny though that was.
    Just good timing for that bug.
  • TGBarighmTGBarighm Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    I dunno. The Star Ocean avatars actually had a neat "mystery man" feel to it, sorta like a default avy for any member with no chosen avatar to have. "This member is new and has not chosen an avatar yet, so he has this mysterious silheutte to identify him" sort of deal.
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    And you don't think that practically the very first RPG hero isn't a good avatar for a newbie? 8-) Although it is way too big.

Anyway... get cracking on new software already! >|(
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited August 2009
    On the topic of avatars. Is there a way to for normal forum members to upload their own images instead of linking? I seem to remember back in the old days we could, but I can't seem to do it now.
  • TGBarighmTGBarighm Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    Quote: wrote:
    And you don't think that practically the very first RPG hero isn't a good avatar for a newbie?

Nope. Because...
    Quote: wrote:
    the very first RPG hero

Fighter is too good for them! lol
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    It seems Macstorm found a creative modification...

At any rate the sooner we ditch iB the better. I'm not exactly sure, but I think there's a few security bugs in the forum, and if my deduction serves me right, it's a bad one.
  • Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    edited August 2009
    Huh, thanks to these constat forum bugs I seem to be changing avatars a lot more often than I used to.

This time I decided to try the male Hibiki Amawa in the hopes I won't be mistaken for a guy (I may have been a member on here for a few years, but I don't post very often, so I imagine not everyone is familiar with me and knows I am female).

Regardless, the new forums can't come soon enough.

Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    I want to make my own avatar.