If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow Media!

KamikazeKamikaze MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Latest Updates
You've probably read our story about the game, and now we can let the game speak for itself. biggrin.gif

Comments

• ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    biggrin.gif This game looks great. Though after watching the prologue I noticed it has taken a more Japanese look, instead of European.

• KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    BTW, just got us a logo! I took the logo from the title screen and did a little Photoshop work on it. smile.gif
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited January 2003
    The graphics in this game look fantastic as usual. smile.gif ?I look forward to seeing more screens.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • ShaleShale Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    My kingdom for another GBA Castlevania that doesn't ape SotN's style. Similar gameplay, yes, that's cool, but I've explored four castles that look like that already, and it's getting old.
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shale @ Jan. 21 2003,21:16)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"My kingdom for another GBA Castlevania that doesn't ape SotN's style. Similar gameplay, yes, that's cool, but I've explored four castles that look like that already, and it's getting old.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    So, you want it the way it was in the thirteen previous games?

• KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    BTW, I'm curious about how much a copy of SotN goes for these days...I never did get a chance to play it...
  • ShaleShale Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    It shouldn't be much; it was rereleased as a Greatest Hit, so there should be a bunch of copies floating around.
  • ta-chanta-chan Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    BTW, I'm curious about how much a copy of SotN goes for these days...I never did get a chance to play it...

Actually, i still don't know if i'm going to buy a gameboy advance to play castlevanias... Is it worth the try when you've beaten Sotn several times ? I'm not very interested to play two or three games alike, either...