If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Tiger Attack

2»

Comments

• MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited September 2009
    I finally have my avatar back to normal again. This bug is really annoying.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited September 2009
    Rumor has it that we'd have had this switchover taken care of already, except that Paws got the flu and when he got out of it RPGamer's resident codemonkey went on vacation.
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2009
    Hahah, close. I've had the PAXplague, which I'm finally now over; that's pretty much precluded doing anything but being cross for the last several weeks. Chris, who has done the work on vB thus far, is away in Japan (and is not as far as I'm aware sick). When Chris returns, a new database dump will (hopefully) be done and set up in a week or two, but all times are tentative based on everyone's schedules.
    edited September 2009
    I thought Chris was from Scotland...

Heh, I wonder if the Chris you speak of is the same one that triggered that particular glitch.

• ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited September 2009
    No. Chris is Sabin, our podcast host. Chris of Scottland is a common board member.
    edited September 2009
    Heh, would have been funnier if it were true smile.gif