If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Shining Soul 2 Somethingsomething

CastomelCastomel MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Latest Updates
So anyway, Sega has announced the sequel to its GBA title of a year ago. Because I'm such a nice guy, I even tossed up some screens and one piece of character art. Because I'm not such a nice guy, however, I really can't come up with much to say here, so I'll leave that to you folks. Any thoughts?
Whoa! Slow down there, tubby! You're not on the moon yet!

Comments

• Q. MulativeQ. Mulative Banned Banned Users
    edited January 2003
    Now that I've seen play of Shining Soul 1, it doesn't really seem like Region 1 is missing out on much, gameplay wise. It looks like Seiken Densetsu 3, except that nobody flinches when they're hit, and the animation itself is very primitive by today's standards.

Hopefully, there'll be improvement in the sequel.
  • Temple_PriestessTemple_Priestess Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Is there any connection between this series and "Shining Force"? Just curious...
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited January 2003
    i would get this game and the first one but do european gameboy games work on american gameboys?never tried european games before...?
  • AGiESAGiES Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Since Nintendo wanted the Gameboy consoles to be truly portable there has never been any region locks on any Gameboys. In other words you can play import games on your GBA without any changes.

Also, am I the only one who noticed the lack of a close link tag in the story?
  • CastomelCastomel Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Yes, yes you are, as far as I'm concerned. Feel like pointing out where you're talking about so I can fix it?
    Whoa! Slow down there, tubby! You're not on the moon yet!
  • LaoKLaoK Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    *Winks at AGiES*