If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

DJ Hero Advertisment

FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon IIFull Members
edited October 2009 in Site & Forum Support
I'll nip this in the bud: I've already complained about the DJ Hero ad on index. While it's a cool idea, it should have never been triggered by mouseover alone. Feel free to reply with your complaint, if you like. I can show this to the advertisers moving forward.

Sorry for the trouble.
Founder, RPGamer
I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell

Comments

• noodlenoodle Kirby: El Presidente RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2009
    I got scared. and I didn't know how to stop it sad.gif it's a nice idea for only the DJ hero site, but not for an ad to be put on other sites.
    nkkd01.jpg
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2009
    Whoever dreamed this up had a good idea, but needed to do a LOT more medical research -- notably on epilepsy, chronic headaches, and nystagmus. I hope they pull it ASAP.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited October 2009
    REMOVE PLEASE AD PEOPLES.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • krimson123krimson123 New Member Full Members
    edited October 2009
    This is the single-most-annoying ad I have ever seen.
  • 7thCircle7thCircle Proofer of the Realm RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2009
    I think its funny. Annoying, yes, but it makes me laugh when I accidentally mouse over the ad and then the entire page spins and becomes useless.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • StormofSwordsStormofSwords Crazed Bullet Miser Full Members
    edited October 2009
    It's cool, but I keep accidentally triggering it, which is not cool. But yeah, talk about something that could be seizure-inducing.
    Madness is a complete statement. Saying more would be pointless.