If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Shiniest Say Anything Thread

1271272273274275277»

Comments

• maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited January 21
    Hokay. Thought I'd ask you guys.

My little nephew is interested in games, it seems. He really likes my Steamed Sonic CD; I was thinking of introing him to the original Zelda since he's too young to read much and I think you dun need to read to enjoy that.

Anyone got some good ideas to show that 4-5 year old? Rather get some ideas on what to look out for on Steam sales for him for when he's over. :) Mind, most of mine are RPGs (which for now he's not allowed to touch since I hate reading the subtitles/text for him and I'd rather he was able to read them for himself, which won't happen for 2-3 more years), so I guess I need to find a few platformers and puzzle games that a 5 year old would get..Tho i stink at platformers.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    Well, this is a little trite, but how about a Tetris variant? You've probably already considered it, though...
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    I'll look one up, one that's well rated :) I don't want crashy and that'd annoy both me and the nephew.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    He might like Puyo Puyo which is a fun puzzle style Tetris battle game. Katamari Damacy Reroll is another good one. There's not too much reading and the game is a lot of fun and easy to follow. :)