If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Spoiler Tag button? Smilies

AurianAurian MemberFull Members
edited July 2010 in Site & Forum Support
Any way to add in a spoiler tag button?

And man, those smilies are fugly. :) :( :confused: :mad: :p ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool:

And how is :o : o anyways? Looks more like a smug/blush smilie

Comments

• Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I hate the smilies with a passion. We'll hopefully be replacing them soon. As for a spoiler tag, let me check into that.
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Spoiler tags are applied with [*spoiler]message[*/spoiler] now, of course without the asterisks. Ikonboard was just [spoil] right? I just used the tag button all the time so I wasn't sure how to do it for a while here either.
    edited July 2010
    Thanks to cunning Fox, we now have a spoiler tag. To use it, you must be in full reply mode (not quick reply) then simply click the...well...spoiler. If you're here and don't get it, it's the furthermost icon on the bar and comes after PHP.
    Spoiler:
    Aeris dies, btw.
  • foxworthfoxworth Practical Problem Solver Administrators
    edited July 2010
    Paws wrote: »
    Yeah, I hate the smilies with a passion. We'll hopefully be replacing them soon.
    :baaa::thumbs-up::withstupid::Oo::whistling:

Imported the old smileys. should have 85 new ones to choose from for now.

Edit: Make that 89.
    This space for rent.
    edited July 2010
    Fox = :inlove:
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited July 2010
    :ghostface: My baby boy! :ghostface:
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    :devil:Sorry paws, but I has a gameshark.
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Oh....
    Spoiler:
    Much better!
    I do know of the tags, but I find it hard to keep them straight - one board uses spoilers, another spoiler, and another spoil....

:biggrin:

:fart:
    Oh my....