If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Game Night

shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travelFull Members
edited September 2010 in Site & Forum Support
What happened to this? We haven't had one since the SCII night. Did the idea fizzle? :(
So long & thanks for all the fish!

Comments

• risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title - Full Members
    edited September 2010
    You Know, a lot of RPGamer staff members have recently reinstalled Diablo II. If anyone is interested in joining us, we can plan out a big game night for Diablo II. Oh, and just cause its new I'll throw it out there. Anyone interested in a game night with Halo Reach? I could always use a few good firefight buddies.

Oh and I'll be sure to post the event and times on Facebook and Twitter
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited September 2010
    If I wasn't currently tied up with D2 I'd probably play. I'll probably be looking for people to play Borderlands with once the new DLC and balance patch arrives. Would be cool if we could organize an event around that (although I think there's an MC Frontalot concert happening nearby that Thursday night so I doubt I could make it :()
    So long & thanks for all the fish!