If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGamer's FanFiction Archive

MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar CapturedFull Members
edited September 2010 in Site & Forum Support
I've noticed for a while now that you no longer have a link to your fanfiction archive. While visiting the site of a fanfiction author who's work I enjoyed, I encountered a link to a copy of her story that was posted here. I was pleased to discover that it still was still there even though, the link on the menu side bar is no longer available.

Now while I understand that the fanfiction archive is no longer maintained as an actively updated section I do have a request regarding it. Since it looks like the stories are still there, would it be possible to open up the section again so the stories may be read more easily? There were some real gems in there and it would be a damn shame to render them inaccessible if the fanfiction is still stored on the site.
LordBilbanes.png
Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business