If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Hallum: Legacy of the Moon Slayer - Character Profiles and Series Updates

Comments

• envydeienvydei Traveler Full Members
    edited July 2011
    oh by the way

Clix and I recently came up with some useful information about magic in Hallum. Here's the deal, each magic class has a total of 75 spells in existence. 15 of these are dubbed master spells. So each class has 60 normal spells and 15 master spells. How this is divvied up for primary and secondary elements is this: each element has 15 normal spells, and three master spells. This adds up to sixty normal spells, and 12 master spells. In addition to these 12 master spells, both primary and secondary elements have three more master spells which combine all 4 elements (the only ones like this we have recorded so far are animus and mundus).

Because of the incredibly lopsided proportions certain spell categories have, (including some that have 10 master spells already, while others only have 1 or 2 to date) I have taken it as a project (though it is open to anyone) to expand some of the less filled-out spell categories. I also completed the secondary element of electricity, since it had 14 normal spells and 2 masters already. These new numbers do not require the deleting of any old spells.

Here are some of the new spells that clix has deemed okay. These spells should be considered in existence and always have been in existence. If anyone would like to help contribute spells by all means do so. Just run them by with clix.

Augment
    Gaea – Allows the caster to dramatically increase the size of the affected part of their body for a brief moment, can be applied to limbs or to the body as a whole, making the user into a giant temporarily.

Aphrodite – Enhances the targets natural healing rate, allowing for wounds to heal quickly. It cannot heal things which the body cannot naturally heal, such as lost limbs.

Hebe – A master spell which allows the user to briefly morph into its physical prime. Magic and spiritual stats do not alter after this spell is cast, but the physical state of the body is briefly altered to the maximum potential of the user, both appearance-wise and statwise. The duration of the spell is dependent on magical strength.

Toxic
    Indecency – produces a cloud of noxious gas around the target instantly inducing vomiting if hands are not quickly used to block the gas from being breathed in.

Lues – The user releases a chemical which acts as a catalyst and stimulates all latent bacteria and viruses in the targets body, causing a myriad of instant sicknesses to overtake the target and stay present for the duration of the spell.

Thanamancy
    Follicle – controls a targets hair, allowing the user to pull the target by their hair or yank all of their hair out.

Admirasolum – A master spell that changes in range depending on mana strength. Within the designated space, the caster can control the movements and some degree of physical properties of inanimate objects.

Stretch – The caster is able to stretch inanimate objects to highly irregular proportions.

Amass – When cast on an item, this item cannot be broken apart. Any time it is broken, the fragmented part will reattach itself to the whole.

Expello Poena – A master spell, the user is able to cause any inanimate object within their range to combust into high-velocity shrapnel.

Teamwork – imbues basic concepts of teamwork and helping one another to controlled humanoids.

Sagittarius –A master spell which imbues a high level sense of targeting into various objects. While Sagittarius is active, any object the caster controls will instantly seek down the established target. The objects can move around corners and navigate other obstacles to find their target. Distance is not a factor, but the spell only lasts a short period of time.

Sinus – A master spell which allows the caster to tear a controlled object down to its very most basic components and reform the item at a moments notice with the spells release. The items become undetectable to basic sight and any scanning techniques.

Militaris con Ego – A master spell which imbues all controlled humanoids with the abilities of the caster. Meaning that these controlled humanoids are thanamancers as well under the control of the original caster.

Entropy

Fascination – the target suddenly becomes fascinated with a particular person, item, etc. They become unable to draw their attention away from it at its most powerful.

Empath – a master spell which copies one persons current emotional state onto another.

Metal

Gilded Memory – Allows the caster to “register” a metal they are touching at the time when Gilded Memory is cast.

Gilded Age – The caster is able to briefly coat either a portion of, or their whole body in, the metal “registered” by Gilded Memory. After Gilded Age is used, the registered metal is depleted from the caster’s stock.

Sodder – A spell to repair broken weapons. The caster puts the spell on a broken metal weapon, allowing the weapon to absorb metal from around it to reform its original shape. For example, if Sodder is cast on a broken sword, the sword may be plunged easily into iron and can be pulled out, its blade reformed from iron.

Rust – Causes metal objects to instantly rust over.

Repulsion – Removes any magnetic properties from a piece of metal, making it immune to magnets of any kind.

Grounding – Removes any conductive properties from a piece of metal, leaving it unusable as a way of conducting electricity.

Mico Fulgeo – A master spell, Increases the shine of a metal to the point where they are blinding to look at.

Onus – A master spell. Increases the weight of any given metal object tenfold.

Mons Metallum – A master spell which draws all metal within a 500 meter radius to a central point designated by the caster, this metal collides and will crush anything in the center of the spell, or hit anything getting in the way of the flying pieces of metal.

Illusionary

Duocorpus – A master spell which traps the target in a state trapped inside of their own body, unable to move, use magic, or spirits.

Disconnect – the targets auditory perception of themselves is altered. The target instead hears their own subconscious when speaking, however they are actually saying what they had intended to say.

Corona con Funis – A master spell which disconnects the targets brain from their sensory organs, rending the target into a place without senses for a period of time.

Rear View – Removes the casters perception from their body, essentially letting them see their body from a third person perspective of twenty foot behind and twenty foot above themselves. They still have full control over their body, but their sight is now removed. Any damages done to the bodies sight still apply in this state.

Rosy-Tinted-Lens: The user imprints an image of the targets current surroundings into their mind for the duration of the spell. While this is active, the target cannot see anything other than what they could see at the time the spell was cast, nor can they hear anything new. The world is essentially put on pause in their mind.

Frog eyes – Removes all objects moving above 5 mph from the targets vision.

Tergus Quaque – a master spell similar to rear view, the difference being that the illusion only works with multiple targets, by switching their perception between each other’s bodies. So while target A still has control of their own body, they can only perceive their body through target B’s body, while target B can only perceive their body through target A. In addition, all senses apart from sight are felt as if the target is in their original body.

Speculum – A master spell which flips perceived control of the targets body into mirror positions. When the target attempts to move left, they will move right, when they attempt to jump, they will duck. When they attempt to tell the truth, they will lie.

Curses

Aurum Piscis – A master spell which causes the target to only be able to hold four pieces of knowledge in their head at once. These pieces of knowledge are defined as any new stimuli not already in the targets memory when the curse is cast. If a fifth piece of information is taken in, the first piece of information is replaced with the second, leaving only the second, third, fourth and fifth pieces in the users mind. This happens again for every new piece of information the victim takes in. The curse is ended when the caster is killed or dies.

Secondary Elements:
    Scossa Statica – A spell which causes all of the charged static electricity the target has accumulated in their life to return in one shock.

Corpus Fulgur – A master spell which resembles Scossa Statica in that it causes an attack based on static electricity. However, Corpus Fulgur causes not simply all static electricity that has been active, but all charged electricity in the body at all, to become active and shock the user in one attack.

Darkness:

Shadow Box – Allows the caster to be able to use their shadow as an extension of their own body. For instance, the user need not hit a target while they have this spell on, they need only for their shadow to touch them and the effect will still be the same.

Mors Umbra – A master spell that allows the user to cause damage to objects or people simply by attacking their shadows. For instance, the user need not attack the targets body, simply by slashing at the shadow, they can cause the effect to occur to the target.

Healing:

Purify – Cleanses the target of all magically or chemically induced modifications to the body. This includes augment spells. The exceptions to this are spirits which augment the body in some way and curses.
  • icbmalariaicbmalaria Let Mom sleep Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Dei brought it to my attention that Seeing magic was particularly lacking in spells, so I started making some (which are up for editing). Here's what I came up with so far, I'll add in more later as well as for some other classes. On another note, I like seeing magic so much now that I believe I'm gonna make my janitor learn it.

Seeing

People’s Eye: A Master spell that allows the caster to share what they see with who they choose. The more advanced their seeing magic, the more people they can share their vision with.

Phoenix’s Eye: A Master spell that restores a blind target’s vision.

Bat’s Eye: Blinds a target temporarily for 30 seconds.

Dog’s Eye: Color-blinds a target as long as the caster can keep the spell going.

Cat’s Eye: Grants the ability to see in the dark and seek out "prey" easier.

Fish’s Eye: Gives the ability to see clearly underwater even in murky or dark waters.

Iron Eye: The target’s vision remains unaffected by extreme weather conditions such as sand storms, hail, blizzards, and heavy rain.

Eye Synch: Allows the caster and a target to simultaneously share what they are seeing while at the same time retaining their own vision.

Wonder’s Eye: The caster can see through walls and other barriers.

Dreamer’s Eye: The caster can clearly see their own dreams they’ve previously had or a target’s dreams that they’re currently having.

Witch’s Eye: Boosts the power and effects of other seeing spells.

Mole’s Eye: Similar to Hawk’s Eye except instead of an aerial, it’s a subterranean view.

Mirror’s Eye: Switches two targets’ vision.

Dark Eye: A Master spell that allows someone to see through intense brightness, rendering most light spells useless.

Light Eye: A Master spell that allows someone to see through extreme darkness, rendering most dark spells useless.

Mother’s Eye: A Master spell that allows the caster to integrate their vision with nature. The more advanced their seeing magic the bigger the radius the caster can see with the aid of nature. This includes trees, animals, natural bodies of waters, mountains, etc. Using all of these things simultaneously within the radius to sense things.

Father’s Eye: A Master spell that allows the caster to retain their vision when time is warped. For example, if time is stopped the caster won’t be able to move but they will be able to see what’s going on. Thus, if they are able to fight back without having to move they can, somewhat making this spell a counter for time magic.

Bug’s Eye: The caster’s vision becomes much more aware of their surroundings, allowing for quicker reaction times. Almost 360 vision.

Magician’s Eye: A Master spell that combines the effects of any four seeing spells of the caster’s choice.

Lost Eye: Temporarily cuts off the signal between the eye and mind, effectively making the target unaware of their surroundings and unable to process things, losing the ability to retain memory while under the effects. (might rename this to "Eye Forget" haha)

Mind’s Eye: A Master spell that allows the caster to read a target’s mind.

Eye of Reality: A Master spell giving the caster immunity to illusions. However, this is not always reliable. If the illusionist is more skilled at illusion magic than the caster is at seeing magic then they cannot see through the illusions but if the seeing magician is more advanced in their magic then the illusions will disappear.

Pearl's Eye: A Master spell in which the caster can see through space. They are not immune to the effects of space magic but this spell allows them to adapt to the changes and they can overcome some space spells. Certain space spells won't be affected by this.

Lover's Eye: The target is unable to take their eyes off of someone they are in love with, assuming that person is within eyesight.

Eye of Reason: A Master spell that allows the caster to remain unaffected by entropy spells.

Owl's Eye: The caster increases their knowledge by seeing and processing things at an increased rate, allowing them to quickly arrive at solutions and think more intelligibly than normal.

Morbi: The caster can track someone's heat signature, allowing them to see anyone invisible or through walls.

Eyes of the Elements: Gives the caster the power to see through the elements (fire, water, earth, air). Does not grant immunity to these magics however.

Spirit's Eye: A spell in which the caster can see how someone died through their eyes. The caster must either be at the scene where the person died or holding something the deceased owned.
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited July 2011
    W-wow. Thanks Malaria. Sadly, Seers are kind of plot-restricted, so not many of these will come into use, but I'll try to work these into Velta's fighting style in Ch 2 and those of the Three Sisters of Fate in Ch 5.
  • BoltsBolts This made France awesome. Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Phoenix's Eye seems like it'd be more of a healing spell than a seeing spell.
    que?
    edited July 2011
    Aww I wanted Asante to learn it. But it's ok, limiting it to a few characters makes it more special. Seers do seem like they'd make better plot related characters.

And Bolts, I did think about that but reading through the spell list there are quite a bit of spells that overlap or that could fall under another category. Some of the other ones I made seem like they could fall under different magics like Dark Eye and Light Eye (though I'm not sure if Dark Eye would go under dark magic or light magic and vice versa). Both Mind's Eye and Lost Eye also seem like they could fall under Mental magic. I think spells with similar effects could go under different categories, with name changes of course. This would prevent a class like seeing magic from being short on spells.
    edited July 2011
    Well, Illusions and Seeing are both usually mind elemental spells.
    edited July 2011
    This is true.
    edited July 2011
    Came up with a few more while I was cutting my yard and edited them in above. I'm probably gonna take a break from brainstorming spells for a bit.
    edited July 2011
    All look fine except Eye of the Script. There is only one language, spoken and written, in Hallum.
    edited July 2011
    I didn't know. Removed it.
    edited July 2011
    okay question. Is R'lyeh even going to have been able to have gotten back to Etreo by this point? I mean, I look at the distance and it seems like a lot. I don't know the state of Hallum's ships, but unless they're Netherworld fast, or there is some kinda teleporting device specifically used for the royalty then I don't know how he'd have gotten back by this point, given that he left after Luna's fight, not his own.
  • ShethSheth Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Ahww yeah, common. I was also going to say though, these look a lot more like augment spells, at least the first several. I kinda skimmed. But to me, things like low-light vision are a utility buff, not a seeing spell. *shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    envydei wrote: »
    okay question. Is R'lyeh even going to have been able to have gotten back to Etreo by this point? I mean, I look at the distance and it seems like a lot. I don't know the state of Hallum's ships, but unless they're Netherworld fast, or there is some kinda teleporting device specifically used for the royalty then I don't know how he'd have gotten back by this point, given that he left after Luna's fight, not his own.

...He could take a private jet plane. He would have arrived "this morning" after an overnight flight.
  • SukeSuke Sexy Back Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to the future of 1980
    So close...And yet so far...
    edited July 2011
    sorry, it's not like jets have exactly been mentioned. Now that you say it it's obvious, yeah.

and sheth, I think there's some overlap sometimes in what spells effects are.
    edited July 2011
    Also, for anyone interested, here are the current spell counts, including the spells Malaria and I have recently invented.

Primary Elements: 41 total (33 normal, 8 Masters)
    Fire: 11 normal, 2 Masters
    Wind: 8 normal, 1 Master
    Water: 6 normal, 2 Masters
    Earth: 8 normal, 2 Masters
    1 all-encompassing master

Secondary Elements: 53 total (44 normal, 9 Masters)
    Electricity: 15 normal, 3 Masters
    Nature: 13 normal, 1 Master
    Ice: 9 normal, 2 Masters
    Sand: 7 normal, 2 Masters
    1 all-encompassing master

Time: 13 normal, 5 Masters = 18 total
    Space: 22 normal, 9 Masters = 31 total
    Light: 8 normal, 2 Masters = 10 total
    Healing: 6 normal, 6 Masters = 12 total
    Darkness: 8 normal, 4 Masters = 12 total
    Destruction: 11 normal, 4 Masters = 15 total
    Necromancy: 5 normal, 5 Masters = 10 total
    Thanamancy: 13 normal, 8 Masters = 21 total
    Bardic: 12 normal, 3 Masters = 15 total
    Illusionary: 9 normal, 8 Masters = 17 total
    Augment: 13 normal, 3 Masters = 16 total
    Curses: 18 normal, 5 Masters = 23 total
    Barriers: 17 normal, 3 Masters = 20 total
    Sealing: 7 normal, 6 Masters = 13 total
    Metal: 11 normal, 5 Masters = 16 total
    Toxic: 9 normal, 3 Masters = 12 total
    Seeing: 22 normal, 12 Masters = 34 total
    Entropy: 11 normal, 7 Masters = 18 total

In total we have 407 spells currently. This does not include magical disciplines like conjuring, shamanism, inscription, etc.
    edited July 2011
    OK... will be moving on this time tomorrow without Riley or Ana. I've given Suke and Saturn time and haven't heard from them.
    edited July 2011
    Just posted.
    edited July 2011
    Speaking of existing spells, it may be advisable to adjust the effects of Advance, I spell I made without quite realizing a potential implication. Advance, when used on a person, is roughly half the power of King Crimson. Dei, you know what this means. You may be better able to explain the implications and convince Clix this is cause for concern. The original intent was that it allowed Marisa to throw a knife, and have it temporarily occupy all points of the throw without ever actually letting go of it. Given that it's only been used that way as of now, (and also has the intent of viewing a future event, disregarding external influence from outside the locked space, [thus not making it the seeing that Clix doesn't want, as it is subject to error in a noncontrolled environement]) preserving that functionality is ideal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    • Name: Emperor Meikyou Hateshiganai XIII
    • Birthday: Zamzi 8, 1937
    • Sexuality: Heterosexual
    • Species: Half-deity/half-human
    • Nationality: Whakmah, Hateshiganai
    • Weapon Class: Mercenary
    • Magic Class: Chaos Mage
    • Spirit Class: Aesirling
    • Job: Emperor of the Hateshiganai Empire
    • Weapon(s): Two scimitars made of indestructible adamantium
    • Armor/Clothes: He wears long, oriental blue robes with a white trimming. At all times, he has extremely powerful protective armor underneath, capable of easily stopping most bullets and blades. The armor is made of industrial-strength metal cloth and covers every part of his body except his head. He wears a ceremonial hat upon his crown that, while small, is decorated with gold and diamonds.
    • Magical Discipline(s): Destruction and Augment
    • Spell(s): He has mastered both disciplines.
    • Spirit Category(ies): Aether
    • Spirit(s): Chi Detonator (shoots out two small Aether spiritus balls which explode before reaching the target), Omicron-Rho-Beta (ORB for short. It is quite likes its name implies. It is a large orb of jade Aether spiritus that is deadly potent upon contact), Zeta Palm (concentrates a thin layer of Aether spiritus around Meikyou's palm), Xi Hurricane (a burst of Aether spiritus is fired from a swing of Meikyou's swords), and Tau Oblivion (able to erase existence by focusing on a specific thing; unaware of this spirit)
    • Combination(s): Ruin (combines Chaos and ORB to create an outwards explosion of energy that destroys almost everything in its path), Tsunami (combines Zamza Spiral and Xi Hurricane to send out a massive, radiating wave of energy that causes massive destruction), Burst (combines Backraum and Zeta Palm to create a well timed palm-strike that blasts the target to kingdom-come), and Counterstrike (combines Counterslay and Chi Detonator. Instead of a laser, the counter combination takes the form of two balls. When they explode, their blast counters all other metaphysical powers in that radius while causing extreme harm to those caught in the blast)
    • Skill(s): He specializes in parrying his enemy to create an opening. He has recently achieved silent casting. PhyStr +4, PhyStm +4, PhySpd +4, MagStr +4, ManCap +4, SprStr +4, SprStm +4. Combination Strength: 12
    • Personality: He is a cold, heartless man hellbent on the greatness he thinks he is entitled to. He will commit any atrocity to see his hegemonic rule expanded.
    • Romance(s): None, though he has taken many wives and mistresses
    • Ambition(s): World conquest
    • Preference(s): He likes battle. He has become addicted to sex over the years, leading to violent orgies. His dislikes are unknown but widely assumed to be a great deal of things.
    • Role: Final Boss
    • Appearance: He is 5'7" with long, straight black hair tied back into a short Chinese pigtail. His eyes are black, and his skin is fairly tanned with many scars under the clothes. He is extremely buff.
    • Background: He was raised to be the greatest emperor to ever live. He knew he would sire an Aether spiritualist like himself, as Schambregella had predicted. He trained long and hard to become the greatest fighter. To prove his power as a young man, he entered the 1955 World Championship Tournament. He narrowly defeated his opponent in the semifinals and lost to Marie in the finals. The crushing defeat taught him his strength and weaknesses, which he has worked on overcoming in the past twenty-five years.
    He forcefully married Sola Lenora and conceived Luna. He attempted to kill the two, though Marie and Tannishtha intervened. He believed he kiled Luna, but she was skillfully rescued at the cost of Sola and Tannishtha's lives. He attempted to father a new child with Aether and failed time and again, killing each babe and mother one after another. He has in recent years come to realize Luna is alive; her premiere at the 1980 tournament confirmed his suspicion. He now makes plans to kidnap her and finally orchestrate his destiny.

• Name: General Vasilis Mega
    • Birthday: Hikage 13, 1945
    • Species: Dragon
    • Nationality: Herpetopolis, Hateshiganai
    • Weapon Class: General
    • Magic Class: Yahweh Sage
    • Spirit Class: Shadow of Death
    • Job: General of Etreo's Armored Forces
    • Weapon(s): Hell's Maw (two five-foot long chainsaws running on soul gems and connected together by a thirty-foot chain)
    • Armor/Clothes: Divine Protection (an ancient piece of armor that largely serves as decoration in most regards; however, despite being fairly weak as armor, a piece of magicyst is hidden in it, allowing the caster to willingly negate magic)
    • Magical Discipline(s): Augument, Healing, Time
    • Spell(s): He has mastered all three.
    • Spirit Category(ies): Fear
    • Spirit(s): Death (the moment one becomes scared of Vasilis before him, that person falls over dead)
    • Skill(s): As a dragon, magic is super-effective, including positive magic. He has two large wings capable of flight. PhyStr +7, PhyStm +7, PhySpd -1, MagStr -3, ManCap -3, SprStr 0, SprStm 0
    • Personality: He is a very vicious man ready to rumble. He enjoys toying with his enemies. He sadistically gives his enemy a little bit of hope for victory before he snatches it from them by revealing his true powers.
    • Romance(s): None
    • Ambition(s): None
    • Preference(s): He is a sadist that enjoys watching the weak die in his wake.
    • Role: Boss
    • Appearance: He stands at 7'8" with a body made of practically diamond. He has very few scales on his body, other than an odd black patch under his right eye. His eyes are olive green, and his skin is a rich olive complexion. His black hair curls, so he tends to buzz cut.
    • Background: His family has served as the finest soldiers for the Empire in the last seven hundred years. They surpassed the previous retainer-dynasty by developing an ingenious fighting style--they ignored the typical fear dragons face around magic and integrated the art fully into their arsenal. Since all magic is super-effective, the Mega family discovered that this includes beneficial magic. Vasilis has served as general for the last four years, replacing his uncle. One of his cousins will likely serve next.

• Name: Admiral Liam
    edited July 2011
    Brief and updated profile for R'lyeh

• Name: R'lyeh Madrigal
    • Birthday: Etria 19, 1930
    • Species: Tenshikaki
    • Nationality: Tana, though Whakma, Etrian by culture.
    • Weapon Class: Priest
    • Magic Class: none
    • Spirit Class: Spiritualist
    • Job: Diplomat
    • Weapon(s): Cerberus
    • Armor/Clothes: R'lyeh wears an adamantium helmet with an LED message-set across the front which he uses to communicate. He normally wears a business suit below his helmet, however. In general, very businesslike apart from his helmet. All of his clothes are fireproof. In addition, he wears black gloves with flint attached to the fingers.
    • Spirit Category(ies): Space, Raw, and Metal
    • Spirit(s): Plant: Allows R'lyeh to take any metaphysical energy of his own and place it with a set parameter of activation, such as pressure or motion.
    Vitamancy: Specifically allows for explosions of varying sizes to appear at his behest. It also allows him to control blood, and to regenerate his own.
    MetalloCorpum: allows him to draw in metal that he is in direct contact with into his body, or expel said metals from his body. He can also move said metal around in his body and can hold up to 25% of his weight, or 50 pounds worth of metal.
    • Combination(s): Minefield (while normally, R'lyeh can only plant his own spiritual energy into his space spell, with the addition of Cerberus, he can also plant spells from the weapon using his Space Spirit.
    Raining Blood: R'lyeh fuses Cerberus' death mana with his own vitamancy to create explosively powerful necromantic attacks. This only works when also used in conjunction with Minefield, as R'lyeh needs to affix the necromancy spell using his space spirit to an explosion that is rigged to go off when it is activated. In order to maintain the death mana, R'lyeh has to bleed for the duration of the combinations existence, from the time the spell is cast until the combination is triggered.
    • Skill(s): Flame mode. Flight. PhyStr: +1, PhySta: 0, Speed: +4, SpirStr: +7, SpirSta: +7 (and in flame mode, +2 for PhySta) Combination Strength: 19.5 when using Cerberus
    • Role: Boss
    • Appearance: Though his face has never been seen in public, R'lyeh has removed his shirt during fights. His skin is very pale and he is well-built. He does have various scars across his body from unknown sources. Though he has not always owned his Adamantium helmet, during his previous appearances in public, he has always worn a helmet and only speaks rarely.

• Name: Aoide Solus
    • Title: Cerberus (right prong)
    • Birthday: Tania 2, 154
    • Species: Muse
    • Nationality: Solus, Autumne
    • Magic Class: Labyrinth Pupil
    • Magic Discipline(s): Barrier
    • Spell(s): She has long mastered the discipline.
    • Skill(s): Perfect silence. MagStr +6, ManCap +6
    • Ambition(s): To inspire future music with her hardcore look on life
    • Preference(s): She likes various genres of music, though she has become quite cynical when it comes to idealistic lyrics. When brought out of storage, she demands to be exposed to the current music before she'll cooperate. She dislikes nonfiction.
    • Role: Inscribed Weapon
    • Appearance: The right prong of Cerberus
    • Background: She and her two sisters were chosen due to their high magical capacity as magicians, since they were of the only pure blooded muses left in Solus. They were meant the test the limits of inscription magic. Since they were not fully developed magicians at the time, they were able to be inscribed without any serious complication. However, when the experiment was carried out on three fully developed human magicians, the magic failed. Dubbed Cerberus, the sisters were considered a successful inscription. During Solus' dark ages, the sisters were sold to traveling merchants for the entire caravan's goods. From there on, Cerberus traveled across the continent from one handler to another for seven hundred years. They came into the possession of the Al Sehad family about four hundred years ago when the family was a merchant business. Cerberus became the family's bargaining chip to nobility over time and is considered the family's greatest asset. While the sisters dislike being a mere object, the Al Sehads have treated the girls well over the centuries, so Cerberus is fairly loyal to the family. After the defeat of Mohammad at the hands of the Queen's Armada, Cerberus traveled more before ending up in the hands of Meikyou Hateshiganai XIII, who has granted the powerful weapon to his loyal diplomat, R'lyeh. Cerberus' mind is fairly far-gone by this point, and the weapon is nearly catatonic most of the time, still capable of casting spells, though without much personality to each prong.

• Name: Melete Solus
    • Title: Cerberus (middle prong)
    • Birthday: Dio 26, 153
    • Magic Class: Nex Pupil
    • Magic Discipline(s): Necromancy
    • Spell(s): She has long mastered the discipline.
    • Skill(s): Perfect silence.MagStr +6, ManCap +6
    • Personality: Melete is excessively calm. Over the years, she has surrendered her emotions and taken in a perpetual serenity. She will frequently try to preach to her sisters, especial Mneme.
    • Ambition(s): Nothing
    • Preference(s): She loves peaceful, natural landscapes. She dislikes modern cities. She dislikes human progress.
    • Appearance: The middle prong of Cerberus
    • Background: She and her two sisters were chosen due to their high magical capacity as magicians, since they were of the only pure blooded muses left in Solus. They were meant the test the limits of inscription magic. Since they were not fully developed magicians at the time, they were able to be inscribed without any serious complication. However, when the experiment was carried out on three fully developed human magicians, the magic failed. Dubbed Cerberus, the sisters were considered a successful inscription. During Solus' dark ages, the sisters were sold to traveling merchants for the entire caravan's goods. From there on, Cerberus traveled across the continent from one handler to another for seven hundred years. They came into the possession of the Al Sehad family about four hundred years ago when the family was a merchant business. Cerberus became the family's bargaining chip to nobility over time and is considered the family's greatest asset. While the sisters dislike being a mere object, the Al Sehads have treated the girls well over the centuries, so Cerberus is fairly loyal to the family. After the defeat of Mohammad at the hands of the Queen's Armada, Cerberus traveled more before ending up in the hands of Meikyou Hateshiganai XIII, who has granted the powerful weapon to his loyal diplomat, R'lyeh. Cerberus' mind is fairly far-gone by this point, and the weapon is nearly catatonic most of the time, still capable of casting spells, though without much personality to each prong.

• Name: Mneme Solus
    • Title: Cerberus (left prong)
    • Birthday: Zamzi 20, 150
    • Magic Class: Runic Pupil
    • Magic Discipline(s): Metaphysical Alchemy
    • Spell(s): She has mastered metaphysical alchemy of time and spatial mana.
    • Skill(s): Perfect silence. MagStr +6, ManCap +6
    • Personality: Mneme is still very curious. She always wants to know more about Hallum, from history to the arts and sciences. She is the most upbeat. She dislikes Aoide for being so negative.
    • Ambition(s): To know everything in this world
    • Preference(s): She loves history, art, and science. She does not actually care to much for magical knowledge. She loves a good story. She hates being isolated from the world, reflecting her dissension with Solus.
    • Appearance: The left prong of Cerberus
    edited July 2011
    OK, as we begin the final fights of Ch 1, I want you all to start looking forward for Ch 2 and beyond. To start with, there is a substantial time gap between the two chapters: 22 years. Thus, four tournaments have occurred in those years. Please submit combatants for those tournaments, using current characters and/or characters that'll premiere in a later chapter but were active in 1985, 90, 95, and/or 2000. Also include for each character per tournament how they'd vote (winner-takes-all or split prize; another round of free-for-all or two rounds of 1:1). I'm in NO rush for this, but it does need to be finished just before Ch 1 ends. Posting has slumped back into its standard pace again, so I don't know how long the next four fights will take. I know not everyone has all their future characters planned out--please start thinking about them. You can always change/update your submission for the tournaments until the vague deadline. If a new character premieres, either post a profile or PM/IM me what the character can do (so I can properly simulated its battle capacity). I'll post the four tournaments' results before Ch 2. Also, you may put tentative submissions, depending on how a character does in a previous tournament.

My submissions:

Ned Remult (sent on Luna's behalf--they need any penny) - split; free-for-all
    • Race: 1/4 Muse, 1/4 Human
    • Weapons: Spiked leather boots and spiked knee caps.
    • Spirits: Clock-stop (able to stop time in a three hundred yard radius for a minute; takes two minutes to recharge) and Slow Motion (in the same radius, he is able to half the speed of everyone around him)
    • Skills: He is a master user of morph. He has a genetic mutation that prevents him from absorbing mana. He noticeably refuses to use his hands for combat, and he will do whatever it takes to protect his face. His spiritual abilities can only be used for just a short period of time a day. PhyStr +1, PhyStm +1, PhySpd +2.25, SprStr +.75, SprStm +.75

Farida Satpathy (still trying to land a "babe") - abstain; 1:1
    • Race: Enlil
    • Weapons: Purple gloves with razor nails on each finger. The nails are painted pink. Her stilettos are razor sharp as well.
    • Spirit(s): Aeromancy, Butterfly Shell (creates an energy field around her), and Butterfree Rainbow (fires a rainbow beam)
    • Combination(s): Chou Ryu (combines her body's movements with aeromancy. The air carries her movements, building momentum, power, and direction over a fairly long range)
    • Skill(s): She has zephyr form and thus a weakness to earth, lightning, metal, and light elements. She has a mastery over Chou Ryu. Her major trick skill is Butterfly Boomerang (her draws her range attacks back to her). PhyStr +1, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +7, SprStr +5, SprStm +5. Combination Strength: 9

• Pinyana Raiken IX (Rakurai stayed home to take care of the kids) - split; 1:1
    • Race: 1/2 Nymph, 1/2 Human
    • Weapon(s): Raiken III (a long, slender blade shaped like a bolt of lightning. The blade has the ability to transform into light photons that then linearly extend forward. The transformation is instantaneous. The blade's metal is a special alloy developed by her that is hyper-conductive.)
    • Armor/Clothes: Mouse Trap (a full body suite of medieval-esque armor painted yellow with brown stripes on the back. The metal is a special alloy developed by her that is hyper-conductive.)
    • Spirit(s): Lightning Speed (able to move as fast as lightning when she sprints) and Circuit (she constantly has an electrical charge running through her. The change's output can be adjusted by her)
    • Skill(s): She has very minute foresight. Her fighting style is quick and effective. She converts Raiken III into light, instantly closing the gap. Since the tip of the sword is making contact, her Circuit spirit electrocutes the opponent. PhyStr 0, PhyStm -.25, PhySpd +.75, MagStr +3.5, ManCap +3.5, SprStr +3.5, SprStm +3.5

• Adele Thanos (hoping to make a more impressive showing to boost her fame even more) - winner-takes-all; free-for-all
    • Race: 1/2 Dwarf, 1/2 Dragon
    • Spirit(s): Aura Coat (projects a spiritual aura that acts as a defensive coating), Spiral Fist (she rapidly spins the aura around her fists to change her fists into massive drills), and Pissed Off (when she is called fat in ear-shot, she converts all body fat into raw spiritus. Depending on how much excess body fat she's carrying around, she can double her stats--nearly comes to tripling them).
    • Skill(s): When Pissed Off is activated, she has two devastating moves available to her, one which leads directly into the other: Comet Punch (she throws a single enemy into the air [depending on its weight, they may go as far up as the the upper reaches of the troposphere]. Adele jumps up, chasing after them at the speed of a supersonic jet. After over passing her target, she continues onward and then comes down upon the target. She delivers a titanic punch capable of leaving a large crack on the moon) and Meteor Impact (the [likely dead] target falls to the ground. The impact alone is enough to form a small indent upon the ground. Adele then comes crashing down, landing feet first upon whatever remains of the target. The resulting impact leaves a crater that's several yards deep). PhyStr +6, PhyStm +6, PhySpd -2.5, SprStr +2, SprStm +2. Rest min.

• Luna (for the money; Ned taking care of the kids) - winner-takes-all; 1:1
    • Race: 1/2 Deity, 1/2 Human
    • Spirit(s): Aesirmancy
    • Combination(s): Ou Ryu (She is able to fuse her physical attacks with aesirmancy. The combined abilities yield a long-range and explosive attack style capable of crumbling anything. She has become more proficient in destroying intangible spells and spirits)
    • Skill(s): PhyStr +4, PhyStm +4, PhySpd +4, SprStr +4, SprStm +4. Combination Strength: 12

• Velta (part of a new telephone promotional campaign) - split; free-for-all
    • Race: Sandman
    • Weapons: Assault rifle with delayed-explosion bullets. The gun is plugged into his right arm.
    • Spirits: Ghost in the Machine (can use any imaginable mental ability, but his spiritus cannot naturally leave his body. Using plug cords, he have his spiritus exit his body and enter a machine, making that machine a projection of his being)
    • Skills: PhyStr +1, PhyStm +1, PhySpd +3, SprStr +5, SprStm +5

• Farida (...she has little else in this world) - abstain; 1:1
    • Weapons: Purple gloves with razor nails on each finger. The nails are painted pink. Her stilettos are razor sharp as well.
    • Spirit(s): Aeromancy, Butterfly Shell (creates an energy field around her), and Butterfree Rainbow (fires a rainbow beam)
    • Combination(s): Chou Ryu (combines her body's movements with aeromancy. The air carries her movements, building momentum, power, and direction over a fairly long range)
    • Skill(s): She has zephyr form and thus a weakness to earth, lightning, metal, and light elements. She has a mastery over Chou Ryu. Her major trick skill is Butterfly Boomerang (her draws her range attacks back to her). PhyStr +2, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +7, SprStr +5, SprStm +5. Combination Strength: 10.5

• Adele (tentative; will not enter if she was in the Top 4) - winner-takes-all; free-for-all
    • Spirit(s): Aura Coat (projects a spiritual aura that acts as a defensive coating), Spiral Fist (she rapidly spins the aura around her fists to change her fists into massive drills), and Pissed Off (when she is called fat in ear-shot, she converts all body fat into raw spiritus. Depending on how much excess body fat she's carrying around, she can double her stats--nearly comes to tripling them).
    • Skill(s): When Pissed Off is activated, she has two devastating moves available to her, one which leads directly into the other: Comet Punch (she throws a single enemy into the air [depending on its weight, they may go as far up as the the upper reaches of the troposphere]. Adele jumps up, chasing after them at the speed of a supersonic jet. After over passing her target, she continues onward and then comes down upon the target. She delivers a titanic punch capable of leaving a large crack on the moon) and Meteor Impact (the [likely dead] target falls to the ground. The impact alone is enough to form a small indent upon the ground. Adele then comes crashing down, landing feet first upon whatever remains of the target. The resulting impact leaves a crater that's several yards deep). PhyStr +6, PhyStm +6, PhySpd -2.5, SprStr +2, SprStm +2. Rest min.

• James (to secure another promotion and redeem himself from his performance a decade ago) - winner-takes-all; free-for-all
    • Race: Human
    • Weapon(s): Uses standard handguns. His right gun uses raw charges. His left gun uses time charges.
    • Magic: Mastery of Augment and Healing
    • Spirit(s): Heated Shot (imbues fire spiritus into his bullets. Allows for the bullet to burn through some metal. Causes internal burn wounds), Laser Gun (fires a focused heat laser from a normal handgun), Cool Shot (imbues ice spiritus into his bullets. The bullet is now more fragile, but the bullet causes ice crystals to begin forming internally, and the ice spreads rapidly), and Frozen Club (forms a police baton from thick ice)
    • Combination(s): Black Flame Bullet (combines Heated Shot with his right gun's raw charges to imbue a bullet with black flames that burn the body and soul) and Frozen Time (combines Cool Shoot with his left gun's time charges to imbue a bullet with the ability to freeze the target's time)
    • Skill(s): PhyStr +2, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +2, MagStr +2, ManCap +2, SprStr +2, SprStm +2

• Luna ("") - "";""
    • Combination(s): Ou Ryu (She is able to fuse her physical attacks with aesirmancy. The combined abilities yield a long-range and explosive attack style capable of crumbling anything. She has become more proficient in destroying intangible spells and spirits)
    • Skill(s): PhyStr +4, PhyStm +4, PhySpd +4, SprStr +4, SprStm +4. Combination Strength: 12

• Farida (last time entering before retiring) - "";""
    • Skill(s): She has zephyr form and thus a weakness to earth, lightning, metal, and light elements. She has a mastery over Chou Ryu. Her major trick skill is Butterfly Boomerang (her draws her range attacks back to her). PhyStr +2, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +7, SprStr +5, SprStm +5. Combination Strength: 10.5

• Sirius Mega (family honor) - winner-takes-all; 1:1
    • Race: Vampire (was Dragon)
    • Magic: Mastery over Augment
    • Spirits: Lava Form (able to transform into molten lava; gains a weakness to sand, water, darkness, and sound) and vitamancy
    • Combinations: Bou Ryu (combines his body's movements with vitamancy. His physical attacks remain close-ranged but can now blow away enemies and attacks by making himself one with explosive energy)
    • Skills: He is winged and weak to magic. PhyStr +9, PhyStm +4, PhySpd 0, MagStr -4, ManCap -4, SprStr +3, SprStm +3. Combination Strength: 18

• Adele ("") - "";""
    • Magic: Knows primary elemental magic for fire magic.
    • Combinations: Planet Slayer (combines Gekikou Sasemasu and Spiral Fist to create a molten-hot drill capable of taking down even adamantium) and Scorching March (combines Kagayaku Karada and Aura Coat to cover her body in a molten layer of energy that cannot be touched by any physical attack)
    • Skill(s): When Pissed Off is activated, she has two devastating moves available to her, one which leads directly into the other: Comet Punch (she throws a single enemy into the air [depending on its weight, they may go as far up as the the upper reaches of the troposphere]. Adele jumps up, chasing after them at the speed of a supersonic jet. After over passing her target, she continues onward and then comes down upon the target. She delivers a titanic punch capable of leaving a large crack on the moon) and Meteor Impact (the [likely dead] target falls to the ground. The impact alone is enough to form a small indent upon the ground. Adele then comes crashing down, landing feet first upon whatever remains of the target. The resulting impact leaves a crater that's several yards deep). PhyStr +6, PhyStm +6, PhySpd -2.5, MagStr -4, ManCap -4, SprStr +2, SprStm +2. Combination Strength: 4

• James (tentative; will not enter if he made Top 8) - "";""
    • Weapon(s): Uses standard handguns. His right gun uses raw charges. His left gun uses time charges.
    • Magic: Mastery of Augment and Healing
    • Spirit(s): Heated Shot (imbues fire spiritus into his bullets. Allows for the bullet to burn through some metal. Causes internal burn wounds), Laser Gun (fires a focused heat laser from a normal handgun), Cool Shot (imbues ice spiritus into his bullets. The bullet is now more fragile, but the bullet causes ice crystals to begin forming internally, and the ice spreads rapidly), and Frozen Club (forms a police baton from thick ice)
    • Combination(s): Black Flame Bullet (combines Heated Shot with his right gun's raw charges to imbue a bullet with black flames that burn the body and soul) and Frozen Time (combines Cool Shoot with his left gun's time charges to imbue a bullet with the ability to freeze the target's time)
    • Skill(s): PhyStr +2, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +2, MagStr +2, ManCap +2, SprStr +2, SprStm +2

• Luna (this has become her main hobby--Farida is watching with the kids) - "";""

• Ned (celebrate 20th anniversary with Luna) - "";""
    • Race: 1/4 Muse, 1/4 Human
    • Weapons: Spiked leather boots and spiked knee caps.
    • Spirits: Clock-stop (able to stop time in a three hundred yard radius for a minute; takes two minutes to recharge) and Slow Motion (in the same radius, he is able to half the speed of everyone around him)
    • Skills: He is a master user of morph. He has a genetic mutation that prevents him from absorbing mana. He noticeably refuses to use his hands for combat, and he will do whatever it takes to protect his face. His spiritual abilities can only be used for just a short period of time a day. PhyStr +1, PhyStm +1, PhySpd +1.25, SprStr +.75, SprStm +.75

• Sirius (show off new powers) - "";""
    • Race: Onichi (was Dragon)
    • Armor: Divine Protection (a remake of the ancient Mega family armor. Hidden in the new, stronger armor is a piece of magicyst, allowing the caster to willingly negate magic)
    • Spirits: Lava Form (able to transform into molten lava; gains a weakness to sand, water, darkness, and sound), vitamancy, and Teleportation (able to easily teleport with a simple thought)
    • Combinations: Bou Ryu (combines his body's movements with vitamancy. His physical attacks remain close-ranged but can now blow away enemies and attacks by making himself one with explosive energy)
    • Skills: He is winged and weak to magic. PhyStr +9, PhyStm +4, PhySpd 0, MagStr -4, ManCap -4, SprStr +3, SprStm +3. Combination Strength: 18

• Adele ("") - "";""
    • Magic: Knows primary elemental magic for fire magic.
    • Combinations: Planet Slayer (combines Gekikou Sasemasu and Spiral Fist to create a molten-hot drill capable of taking down even adamantium) and Scorching March (combines Kagayaku Karada and Aura Coat to cover her body in a molten layer of energy that cannot be touched by any physical attack)
    • Skill(s): When Pissed Off is activated, she has two devastating moves available to her, one which leads directly into the other: Comet Punch (she throws a single enemy into the air [depending on its weight, they may go as far up as the the upper reaches of the troposphere]. Adele jumps up, chasing after them at the speed of a supersonic jet. After over passing her target, she continues onward and then comes down upon the target. She delivers a titanic punch capable of leaving a large crack on the moon) and Meteor Impact (the [likely dead] target falls to the ground. The impact alone is enough to form a small indent upon the ground. Adele then comes crashing down, landing feet first upon whatever remains of the target. The resulting impact leaves a crater that's several yards deep). PhyStr +6, PhyStm +6, PhySpd -2.5, MagStr -3, ManCap -3, SprStr +2, SprStm +2. Combination Strength: 4.5

• James ("") - "";""
    • Magic: Mastery of Augment, Healing, and Sealing
    • Skill(s): Silent casting. PhyStr +2, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +2, MagStr +2, ManCap +2, SprStr +2, SprStm +2

• Kanden Raiken (family honor) - split; 1:1
    • Race: 3/4 Human, 1/4 Nymph
    • Weapon: Raiken III (a long, slender blade shaped like a bolt of lightning. The blade has the ability to transform into light photons that then linearly extend forward. The transformation is instantaneous. The blade's metal is a special alloy developed by his late mother that is hyper-conductive.)
    • Armor/Clothes: Mouse Trap (a full body suite of medieval-esque armor painted yellow with brown stripes on the back. The metal is a special alloy developed by his late mother that is hyper-conductive.)
    • Magic: The basic principles of shamanism (no spirits yet) and learning Augument
    • Spirit(s): Lightning Speed (able to move as fast as lightning when he sprints), Circuit (he constantly has an electrical charge running through him. The change's output can be adjusted by him), and Magnetism (he can turn his entire body into a high-power magnet. He can decide his polarity, allowing him to repel and retract metal as he pleases)
    • PhyStr +1, PhyStrm +2, PhySpd +1, MagStr +1, ManCap +1, SprStr +2, SprStm +2

• Doctor Sophia Naru (promote her book The Second Duality) - split; free-for-all
    • Race: Faerie
    • Magic: Mastery of Destruction, Dark, and Metaphysical Alchemy (destruction and light elemental magic)
    • Spirits: Aeromancy
    • Combinations: Chaos Storm (combines Chaos with aeromancy to create a wide-spread storm of chaos mana that can cause near-random destruction), Oblivion Cyclone (combines Oblivion and aeromancy to create, obviously, a cyclone that can potentially destroy a weaker target), Shredder (combines Counterslay and aeromancy to create a gust that can pierce several spells at once.), Blinding Gust (combines aeromancy and light mana to creates a gust of wind that shines brightly like the daylight sun; the light is concentrated outwardly from the caster), and Atomic Winds (her most devastating move. It combines aeromancy and destruction mana to cause sheer destructive forces of energy to be releases everywhere within her large scope.)
    • Skills: Able to fly. PhyStr -5, PhyStm -5, PhySpd -2, MagStr +7, ManCap +7, SprStr +1, SprStm +1 Combination Strength: 12
    edited July 2011
    -Riley Skylex (Publicity stunt) - winner-takes-all; 1:1

-Riley Skylex (It had become a hobby of his. It was a wonder we was able to enter, as his popularity had skyrocketed during the 90s) - winner-takes-all; 1:1

-Riley Skylex ("") - "";""

-Lexi Skylex (Something fun to do that would build publicity at the start of her presidential campaign) winner-takes-all; 1:1
    edited July 2011
    -Vendetta Vandort (wants to buy a house) Split; one-on-one
    -Roaring Lion (in it for a good fight) winner take all; free for all

-Vendetta Vandort (for a house/to train) split; one-on-one
    -Roaring Lion (wants a good fight) winner take all; free-for-all
    -Templar (money) winner take all; free-for-all
    -Hellwalker ("") ""; one-on-one
    -Fortuneteller ("") ''; one-on-one

-Vendetta Vandort: same
    -Roaring Lion (same as always) same as always;same as always
    -Templar: same all around
    -Hellwalker: same
    -Fortuneteller: same
    -Griffith Waters: (money) winner-take-all; one-on-one

-Vendetta Vandort: (same)
    -Roaring Lion: same
    -Templar: same
    -Hellwalker: same
    -Fortuneteller: same
    -Griffith Waters: same
    -Jane Doe: (have a good time, money); winner-take-all; free-for-all
    edited July 2011
    OK, going to go into how to determine how many spells an individual can cast based on their mana capacity:

Each master spell equals five normal spells unless told otherwise. The second column is for high-cost disciplines, like time and space. For capacities that have flex room, a coin flip decides if it is possible to safely cast one last spell. If the flip fails, the character blacks out.

-7 - None
    -6 - 1 master spell/5 normal spells - 3 normal spells
    -5 - 2 master spells/10 normal spells - 6-7 normal spells/1 master spell
    -4 - 3 master spells/15 normal spells - 10 normal spells/2 master spells
    -3 - 3 master spells/17-18 normal spells - 11-12 normal spells/2 master spells
    -2 - 4 master spells/20 normal spells - 13 normal spells/2 master spells
    -1 - 4 master spells/22-23 normal spells - 14-15 normal spells/2-3 master spells
    0 - 5 master spells/25 normal spells - 16-17 normal spells/3 master spells
    1 - 5 master spells/27-28 normal spells - 18 normal spells/3 master spells
    2 - 6 master spells/30 normal spells - 20 normal spells/4 master spells
    3 - 6 master spells/32-33 normal spells - 21-22 normal spells/4 master spells
    4 - 7 master spells/35 normal spells - 23 normal spells/4 master spells
    5 - 8 master spells/40 normal spells - 26-27 normal spells/5 master spells
    6 - 9 master spells/45 normal spells - 30 normal spells/6 master spells
    7 - 11 master spells/55 normal spells - 36-37 normal spells/7 master spells
    edited August 2011
    I think Duce would have a lot of things to say about DC checks and what not if he wasn't in a coma from partying at otakon all weekend.

ACTUAL NEWS:
    I'm going to be away for three weeks, but I've engineered this to not be a problem for what you're doing now. That said, ch3 is coming up eventually, where I'mma seize the reigns just a bit, so there's a feedback I need ahead of time.

I'll be piloting most of the one-shot baddies in ch3; if there's development you need from your characters in that time frame, please tell me, and I will work events, character relations, and specific designs to map what I'll be doing overall. If you have some aspect of your character that should be brought out in this time frame, but haven't already engineered an event to assure it happens (or even if you have,) contact me with some info so I can start brainstorming to work this out for you all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Name: Roaring Lion (Real name: Mastema Doe)
    Species: Orc
    Nationality: Veik, Tana
    Weapon Class: Monk
    Spirit Class: Zamza
    Weapons: His body
    Armor: no armor, per se
    Spirit: Disgust spirit: Zamza- Roaring Lion is able to transform himself into any Zamza fully. He is able to take on all of their physical characteristics and abilities at once.
    Skills: Minotaur form - gains horns, a half-bull appearance, and a boost in physical stats.
    Werewolf form - only able to do so on the day of a full moon. Able to gain wolf-like attributes, fangs, greater coordination on "octopedal" running. Able to deliver a venomous bite to people that delivers extreme pain, sickness, and burning.
    Yeti form - grows fur in abundance, resistant to cold
    Colossus form - becomes a Colossus, standing at 75 feet tall, his physical stats adjust to someone of his new size.
    Stats: +2 physical strength, +2 physical stamina, 0 speed, +3 spirit strength, +3 spirit stamina
    Appearance: Roaring Lion stands at 8 feet in height with six very muscular arms. He is all around an incredibly well-built orc. He has shoulder-length auburn hair cut into a mullet and a very grizzled appearance to him in general.

Name: Vendetta Vandort
    Weapons Class: Gunner
    Weapons: DiCat and a handgun which he uses mana cartridges with.
    Magic Class: Draco Mage
    Magic: Mastered: Toxic Magic and Primary Elements
    Spirit Class: Light Spirits
    Spirit: Spectrovision. Has improved to the point that he can now see through multiple "lenses" at once, making him able to do things like see visible light and mana concurrently, he can have up to three lenses on at a single time.
    Stats: PhyStr: +1, PhyStm: +2, PhySpd: +2, MagStr: +2, MaCap: +2 (+8 when plugged into DiCat), SprStr: +2, SprStm: +2

Name: Roaring Lion
    Skills:
    Minotaur form, Colossus form, Werewolf form, Yeti form
    Manticore form - gains fangs, a lions body, large batlike wings, and a mace-tail, able to deliver poison stings and poison bites.
    Griffon form - becomes a griffon, capable of flight
    Centaur form - becomes a centaur, able to run very fast.
    Unicorn form - becomes a unicorn. Is able to regenerate himself and heal other instantly with his tears, produces a rainbow as he runs, capable of flight. Able to turn into a rainbow.
    Sphynx form - Gains a lion like body and wings. Capable of flight and somewhat higher thinking abilities.
    Stats: PhyStr: +3, PhyStm: +3, PhySpd: +1, SprStr: +4, SprStm: +4, rest minimum

Name: Darius Agamemnon (Hellwalker)
    Species: Enlil
    Weapons Class: Swordsman
    Weapons: A katana fitted into a light yet durable scabbard
    Spirit Class: Imprinter
    Spirits: Mind - Imprint - Hellwalker can imprint images or feelings from his own mind onto others minds or, in some cases, onto blank surfaces, similar to thoughtography. His most common application of this ability is to imprint an image of the current area he is fighting in into an opponents mind, where it will remain and render the opponent only able to see the image for a period of time, while time progresses outside.
    Skills: Wind form
    Stats: PhyStr: +1, PhyStm: +1, PhySpd: +6, SpStr: +4, SpStm: +4
    Appearance: Darius stands at 5'9" with dark skin and dark black hair. He is fit and in general holds a kindly air about him.

Name: Elizabeth "Templar" Woolff
    Species: Elf
    Nationality: Rolandd
    Weapon Class: Knight
    Magic Class: Runic Pupil
    Spirit Class: Chloromancer
    Weapons: A broadsword and a white shield with a red cross.
    Armor: a mixed suite of gray chain mail and white breast plate and helmet. She has a white cape with the red cross on the back.
    Magic: Learning metalchemy (water, fire)
    Spirit: Chloromancy
    Combinations: Desertification (combines chloromancy and metalchemy over water to form a plant that absorbs all water and moisture in the area) and Burning Bush (combines chloromancy and metalchemy to allow her plants to gain immunity from burning; any fire attack used on the her plants will continue to remain ignited but will not burn)
    Stats: Has superhuman hearing. +2 physical strength, +2 physical stamina, 0 speed, +2 spirit strength, +2 spirit stamina
    Appearance: She is a very masculine woman with a boyish haircut under her helmet. She is very buff for a woman and has no noticeable feminine physical traits, especially while in her armor. She is even six feet tall with broad shoulders. Her hair is a dark, greasy brown with dark blue eyes.

Name: Susie "Fortuneteller" Nostradamus
    Species: Nymph
    Nationality: Tana
    Weapon Class: Gunner
    Magic Class: Draco Mage
    Spirit Class: Photoling
    Weapons: Uses weak tranquilizer handguns. However, she rarely uses an actual tranquilizer. She uses an altered form of her blood as the injection fluid. The blood contains her spirit, only the regeneration affect is now inverted and causes deterioration of cells.
    Armor: She wears a white lab coat. She wears a pink bikini underneath.
    Magic: Mastered Toxic Magic. Learning Light Magic.
    Spirit: Regeneration (she can heal her own injuries)
    Combinations: Deathless (combines Shine with Regeneration to triple the effectiveness of her regenerative abilities) and Doctor Death (combines the corrupted spiritus in her altered blood with Venaliter. The projectile shot now causes instant cellular deterioration, rapidly destroying a target whole from point of contact)
    Stats: Has foresight. -3 physical strength, -3 physical stamina, -2 speed, +4 spirit strength, +4 spirit stamina
    Appearance: A beautiful, fragile young woman with a thin build and light-brown skin. She dies her hair a natural, light red. She has a habit of cutting herself, but she automatically heals the scars.

Items: Carries around a complete set of mana cartridges that do not act offensively, instead they are filled with liquid mana of the particular element, which he has connected to a feed system in a glove that drips the chosen mana type(s) out from his fingers.
    Magic: Mastered Toxic, Primary Elements, and Space
    Spirits: Spectrovision: able to see all spectrums of light concurrently, perfect accuracy
    Combinations: Spectrovision plus: Able to use the mana collected from his cartridges to see through particular lenses of that element.
    Stats: +2 in all fields. +8 mana capacity when hooked up to DiCat

Weapons Class: monk
    Weapons: 8 pairs of brass-knuckle like objects which have been fitted to his six arms and to his feet. Fights in a style that often involves using seven-limbs at once while one remains balancing on the ground.
    Skills:
    Colossus form, Minotaur form, Centaur form, Werewolf form, Griffon form, Sphynx form, Manticore form, Yeti form, Unicorn form
    Kraken form - becomes a large sea monster, many tentacles and massive strength, able to breathe underwater
    Titan form - grows to massive sizes (though not as large as a giant) and gains some degree of communal relationship with the elements.
    Basilisk form - becomes a large bird-snake hybrid able to breathe a paralyzing breath. Capable of flight.
    Stats: all max except magic

Name:Templar
    Magic Class: Runic Mage
    Weapons: Raiken IV (a hilt the plugs into the wielder. The blade takes the form of the user's spirits. Templar's blade manifests as a thorny vine able to sprout many tendrils, each which she can individually control). She still has her white shield with a red cross.
    Magic: Mastery of metalchemy of water, fire, electricity, and ice. Learning metal.
    Combinations: Desertification (combines chloromancy/Raiken IV and metalchemy over water to form a plant that absorbs all water and moisture in the area) and Burning Bush (combines chloromancy/Raiken IV and metalchemy to allow her plants to gain immunity from burning; any fire attack used on the her plants will continue to remain ignited but will not burn), Ankle Biter (combines chloromancy/Raiken IV with metalchemy of electricity to absorb any electric attack and add an electrical charge to her plants), Tundra Shrub (combines chloromancy/Raiken IV with metalchemy of ice to make the plants immune to frostbite), and Organic Blade (combines Raiken IV with Gilded Age [must have a charge of Gilded Memory in stock] to coat her plant-blade in a metal)

Name: Fortuneteller
    Magic: Mastered Toxic Magic and Light Magic

Name: Hellwalker
    Weapons: Raiken IV (takes the form of a mental blade. The blade is invisible and intangible blade and has the property to cut the mind of its target. The effects vary. Cannot work on minds that are incomprehensible, like those of a zamza). He still carries around his old katana.
    Spirits: Mind Spirit - Imprint - Hellwalker has trained his Imprinting abilities to where he can now not only imprint still portraits of memories into targets minds, but can imprint a moving memory into their minds, putting them into a particular memory of his. In addition, he can imprint any physical sensation he has felt into a persons mind. The target must have a normal mind for either of these to work, however.
    Combination: Eye Gouge (when attacking the eyes of a target caught in Imprint with his Raiken IV, the mental cut became permanent for the rest of the fight, even if the target can recover from Imprint or any other mental cuts. The target is now blind until Hellwalker decides to restore eyesight)
    Stats: Max except for magic, which is minimum

Name: Griffith "Vampire Hunter" Waters
    Species: Vampire
    Nationality: Autumne
    Weapon Class: Ranger
    Magic Class: Yahweh Pupil
    Spirit Class: Chronoling
    Weapons: Raiken IV (his blade does not physically manifest to the naked eye. The two and a half feet long sword is an intangible energy that cuts "time"--thus it can counter other time users) and an automatic assault rifle that fires bullets charged with raw mana. He is able to wield both at once.
    Armor: He wears a long black cape and a black hat with a long brim that covers his face. He wears a black outfit that is very formal and frilly.
    Magic: Mastered Augument Magic
    Spirit: Speed Step (able to voluntarily move at a hyper-accelerated rate)
    Combinations: Awareness (combines Morpheus and Speed Step to gain hyper-awareness for all of his senses and the ability to act in conjunction with his awareness. Thus, to him, the whole world is moving at a fifth of its normal speed while he is unaffected)
    Stats: +3 physical strength, -1 physical stamina, +3 speed, +1 magical strength, +1 mana capacity, +2 spirit strength, +2 spirit stamina
    Appearance: His hair is long, greesy black, stretching to his shoulders. His eyes are an erie green. His pale complection is not so much because of his race as that he always wears the hat, preventing a tan. His is of an average muscular build. He stands at about 5'9".

Combinations: Spectrovision plus: able to use mana from his mana capsules to give him new lenses of eyesight allowing him to see the fundamental aspects of the various mana types.

Skills:
    Minotaur form, Werewolf form, Kraken form, Griffon form, Basilisk form, Sphynx form, Manticore form, Colossus form, Titan form, Yeti form, Centaur form, Unicorn form
    Vampyr form - becomes a Vampyr, gains venomous bite, capable of flight and transforming into bats, releasing mist, regenerative abilities, and able to drink blood for strength, is harmed by light
    Ceberus form - becomes a giant, three-headed Sheltie
    Scylla form - Becomes a giant, many-headed serpent, all with razor sharp fangs and venomous bites. Heads are big enough to swallow most normal sized men whole.
    Drake form - becomes a Drake, ((a traditional European dragon)) , able to fly and breathe fire, massive physical increases

Name: Templar
    Weapons: Raiken IV (a hilt the plugs into the wielder. The blade takes the form of the user's spirits. Templar's blade manifests as a thorny vine able to sprout many tendrils, each which she can individually control). She still has her white shield with a red cross.

Name: Fortuneteller
    Magic: Mastered Toxic Magic and Light Magic

Name: Hellwalker
    Spirits: Imprint
    Stats: Max except for magic, which is at minimum.

Name: Vampire Hunter
    Weapons: Raiken IV (his blade does not physically manifest to the naked eye. The two and a half feet long sword is an intangible energy that cuts "time"--thus it can counter other time users) and an automatic assault rifle that fires bullets charged with raw mana. He is able to wield both at once.
    Armor: He wears a long black cape and a black hat with a long brim that covers his face. He wears a black outfit that is very formal and frilly.
    Magic: Mastered Augument Magic
    Spirit: Speed Step (able to voluntarily move at a hyper-accelerated rate)
    Combinations: Awareness (combines Morpheus and Speed Step to gain hyper-awareness for all of his senses and the ability to act in conjunction with his awareness. Thus, to him, the whole world is moving at a fifth of its normal speed while he is unaffected)

Combinations: able to put in any number of mana drops into his eyes to see through various combinations of elements at the same time. Due to this, he can see things such as trajectories, placements of people within time yet to come and time past, and "pathways" within space and time to correctly connect points and hit with perfect accuracy into the future as well as the present. In addition, he can see at multiple angles simultaneously, can see souls of the recently departed, and nearly anything else.. he can see forever
    Stats: through a series of workout regimens, Vendetta has been able to keep all his stats at maximum levels.

Name: Jane Doe
    Species: Homunculus
    Weapons Class: Assassin
    Weapons: Serrated Razor wires with miniscule spinning blades. The wires are strange in their weight distribution as they are light and nearly impossible to see, but can be thrown with some force to them.
    Magic Disciplines: Scientia Mage
    Magic: Mastered Entropy and Augment magic
    Spirit Class: Toxiling
    Spirits: Toxic - Acid Pores - Jane is able to secrete various poisons in large quantities from her body.
    Stats: PhyStr: +5, PhyStm: +5, PhySpd: +5, MaStr: +5, MaCap: +5, SprStr: +5, SprStm: +5
    Appearance: Jane is a decent looking woman of about 5'7". She has long black hair and a relatively normal build. Despite appearances, though, she is massively strong and capable of combat. She has a certain gleam to her black eyes and usually wears a smile.
  • CaffeineCrazedCaffeineCrazed Nope Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I'm going to be leaving tomorrow for close to two weeks. I apologize for the lack of warning, this group slipped my mind when I tried to figure who I needed to tell. Once again, so sorry for not warning ahead of time.
    edited August 2011
    cc will be back shortly before my return from china. I'm still waiting on info from you guys, so get me some PMs!

Thank goodness china doesn't block rpgamer. Written on 3DS.

EDIT:
    Got a message from Dei. I'll add a note that I *intend* to include some measure of traveling in terms of gathering a group that can fight Eiroh, in part doubling up on various attacks he'll be doing across the land. Coincide these with some recruitments, etc. This would be a method to get an event for each character introduction at maximum, though I don't believe most characters will need them. We'll double up on some characters as well. I've myself planned out four or five events, one of which is optional. Two of these will *not* include character introductions, and will feature very high-class shaman enemies well above the others that'll be encountered in various scenarios. These'll be out for blood, so to speak.

But, to say the least, most of the enemies I'm drafting are at a very bare-bones skeleton stage. They're light personality models with an ability set stapled on. Webbing them to relationships with other characters would probably serve to make some things more interesting, and that's what I want to put out there for options.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BoltsBolts This made France awesome. Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Well I'm back and.......you people started posting while I was gone........rargh. *goes to read*
    que?