If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Hallum: Legacy of the Moon Slayer - Character Profiles and Series Updates

Comments

• ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Bolts wrote: »
    Well I'm back and.......you people started posting while I was gone........rargh. *goes to read*

Almost nothing has happened in the R'lyeh fight.
  • BoltsBolts This made France awesome. Full Members
    edited August 2011
    So I noticed.
    que?
  • GORNGORN Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    -Romarh takes the year off to hone his skills

-Same

-Same

-1-on-1, divided prize money

At this time, Romarh is a master of Barrier and Sealing magics, and his stats are PhyStr +2, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +1, MagStr +2, MagCap +2, SprStr -2, SprStm -2

Wait. Did I spell that right?
    edited August 2011
    Those stats aren't possible. A human can only achieve a max of +2 in any stat. Similarly, he would likely have started to show physical stat deterioration due to his old age (67 years old).
  • GORNGORN Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Good point.
    Wait. Did I spell that right?
  • ShethSheth Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    ...Did you just kill off a whole load of characters I'd just started planning to work with? Dangit Clix. :<

Oh, no wait, it's cool. IT'S COOL AFTER ALL. Oh you and your long posts, I should have expected something like this.
    Now, I've talked briefly with dei and suke, so that leaves me with Bolts, Sat, GORN, CC, ICB, insanewhisperer, and zalera left, I think. Tick tock guys, really!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    What the devil do you need me for?
    que?
  • SukeSuke Sexy Back Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I don't think we actually talked Sheth. I sent you a PM but didn't get a reply.
    So close...And yet so far...
    edited August 2011
    I feel I should mention this for everyone so they can plan out their characters:

Chapter 2 - 2002
    We will be divided into four groups, each with 2-4 people in the groups. The group will be formed in Tana by the Tanan government, though a couple of people from Gratian countries will be called in once we land in Zotta. The goal is to take down the special forces and other choke points in the People's Republic of Zotta. The final boss will be the leader of the country.

Chapter 3 - 2004
    We will be divided into two groups. Party A should be 4-6 people. Party B's size will likely be a bit larger. The stronger characters should be in Party A. Party A will face off against the Angel and Demon Goddesses. Party B will be under Sheth's "care" and deal with his obstacles. Keep in mind, this chapter will have a high, permanent death count. Your characters will be in jeopardy, so be ready to accept the worst case scenario.

Chapter 4 - 2009
    The survivors of Ch 3 will infiltrate Raiken Medical and face off against numerous monstrosities, which you all are welcome to join in on (if you've got something, be sure to let me know so we can work it in). Raiken Medical is huge and a labyrinth, so we will be in different groups entering at different points.

Chapter 5 - 2025
    The vets and new gen will compete in the World Championship Tournament. From there, they will be scouted by deities to fight in a civil war of gods.

So plan out some back ups and offspring, as I can't promise anyone from Ch 1 will live to see Ch 5.
  • CaffeineCrazedCaffeineCrazed Nope Full Members
    edited August 2011
    The hotel I'm staying at has free internet, so I will be able to reply. Although, I won't be at my computer much, so don't expect a lot from me.
    edited August 2011
    I'll come back to you with information soon. I probably need to talk the map with Clix some, then figure out what area/city your B-team characters will be in. Plotting a course from there is going to be my next task, where I'll be able to start applying enemies to events, and creating an order.

Bolts, what I need from you is information on what you're taking to the Ch3-Bteam, so I can see if there's things I can make to flesh out your characters from my end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • InsaneWhisperInsaneWhisper Better dig your heels in Full Members
    edited August 2011
    What the frak are you talking about Sheth?! @_@
    edited August 2011
    Clix mentioned it in his other post. In a sense, I'm co-GMing ch3, and am looking into the characters our players have planned to create suitable scenarios.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    So, will I need two characters? 1 for A and 1 for B?
    edited August 2011
    Suke wrote: »
    So, will I need two characters? 1 for A and 1 for B?

No one is required to be in both groups.
    edited August 2011
    But really, who would pass on MY gauntlet of baddies? You'd be missing out on something phenomenally ridiculous.

-Well, haughtiness aside, you *would* be missing out on something very different than Clix, at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Hmmm...Is it up to us to decide which we choose? I guess I'll have to consider by character's feelings on each matter.
  • envydeienvydei Traveler Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I'm no authority, but I think it is up to you to decide somewhat. Just keep in mind that we'll need to be bringing our A game to both parties in all honesty.
    edited August 2011
    Shouldn't we bring our B game to the B team? :3
    edited August 2011
    Rather than the B-team's objective being common knowledge, there will be two main ways characters involve:
    -Someone tries to kill them (specifically, or as a result of mass genocide in their general area)
    -They're scouted by B-team's head

But as far as you, the player, pick what you like, or pick not at all. Of course, there does need to be a B-team to stop global genocide, but... yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Happy Birthday, Clix!!

Avoid beer. I suggest starting out with lemonade and kettle one vodka.
    que?
    edited August 2011
    I'm not going to drink, period.
  • SaturnSaturn What the...? Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Happy Birthday Clixy~~~
    ...?
    edited August 2011
    Thank you Sat.
    edited August 2011
    I was without internet for a while, so I hope you'll accept my late birthday wishes.
    This is one of those moments where we're awkwardly reminded that Clix is older than not just myself, but Duce, too.

Bolts, I need to get some recommendations on booze from you before next month myself, though I'm not one who can take much of an alcohol taste.

I'm back in the states, so IM me if you need anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    If you don't like the taste of alcohol then you should try Kettle One Vodka and Lemonade. Depending on who makes it the alcohol taste should be pretty mild. My personal preference is captain and coke. Keep in mind though that it has a pretty strong....mediciny(?) taste at first but it does get better after about the third sip.
    que?
    edited August 2011
    I'll probably not have it again any time soon on the grounds that it wasn't cheap for a small amount, *but* I did have two good lambic when I was in china. Framboise was the name, it was interesting. The peach in particular was very sweet, in part to the alcohol only being like, 2.5%.

</OOC_hijack>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZaleraZalera Death Seraph Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I might be inactive for a while. Midterms are coming up and I need to study :nervous:. I'll just do what must be done after. :yes:
    edited August 2011
    I may potentially lose power for several days due to the hurricane. Don't sweat it. I'm not that involved in the story right now anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Disregard that, I lost power for less than twelve hours. Irene was such a pansy that I will most likely make the weakest of my shaman mooks named Irene.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]