If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Calender

SinSin MemberFull Members
edited April 2003 in Site & Forum Support
I just noticed that the calender has the 2 people listed as having 2 birthdays on the same day. As in Gothmog has a birthday twice on the same day.
And I could have sworn that a while back, the same guy was turning 25000 for about 4 days straight. Now that can't be right.
Walken1.jpg

Comments

• MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    lol I noticed that to Sin, He have a good doctor to live that long!
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    That's what happens when a person changes their birthday everyday.

• fergus the lesserfergus the lesser Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Viper @ Mar. 10 2003,11:03)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"That's what happens when a person changes their birthday everyday.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    aren't the staff responsible for updating...
  • KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fergus the lesser @ Mar. 13 2003,04:17)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Viper @ Mar. 10 2003,11wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"That's what happens when a person changes their birthday everyday.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    aren't the staff responsible for updating...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    ...updating what?
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    If you mean updating people's birthdays, then no. That list at the bottom of the main board page is generated automatically from whatever people have their birthdate set at. As the staff have no access to change anyone's birthday, we have no control over what goes down there.

Well, let me clarify. Changing your birthday every day so as to always appear at the bottom is just stupid, and goes against common sense. You're more than welcome to do so, but if we notice, there are repercussions. tounge.gif
    edited March 2003
    fergus hides from the persecutions of the rpgamer staff...
  • SinSin Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    That soesn't quite explain:
    Jacon (16) >Edomaden (21) >Edomaden (21)

He can't have changed his birthday, because it is still today. Just twice....
    Walken1.jpg
    edited March 2003
    And I, for one, can't explain it -- especially when you click on one of them, and it seems not to exist. So, I assume that he has a doppelganger, haunting his every move. Or, it's just one of the many bugs currently plaguing the board. Both seem equally likely to me.
  • MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"So, I assume that he has a doppelganger, haunting his every move. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

lol. *looks around for his doppelganger*aarrgghh!!..... no just my shadow *phew*

Does the boards data base just suffer from a few glitches then? like the eeeeevil 'you have to many pics' one.

But I surpose it's safer not to look for them and mess with the program, incase it damages then board. smile.gif
    edited March 2003
    is it possible that the ikonboard itself has a bug on it...
    edited March 2003
    There are several bugs in the board system, yes. Some are more annoying than others.
    edited March 2003
    Speaking of Ikonboard bugs... I mean <span style='color:red'>SATAN!!!</span>....

Walken1.jpg
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sin @ Mar. 16 2003,10:17)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Speaking of Ikonboard bugs... I mean <span style='color:red'>SATAN!!!</span>....[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    what does that suppose to mean?
    edited March 2003
    This is what I mean.
    Walken1.jpg
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sin @ Mar. 17 2003,11:48)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"This is what I mean.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    is Sin is the english version of the final boss on ff10 then is Torture is it's japanese counterpart?
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"is Sin is the english version of the final boss on ff10 then is Torture is it's japanese counterpart?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I suppose he is. That is he is without spoiling the game... *cough*littlepurpleguy*cough*
    Sin is Sin. He enjoys the hymn, and is like a huge, flying whale. With lots of eye thingies...
    Walken1.jpg
    edited April 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sin @ Mar. 17 2003,15:45)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"is Sin is the english version of the final boss on ff10 then is Torture is it's japanese counterpart?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I suppose he is. That is he is without spoiling the game... *cough*littlepurpleguy*cough*
    Sin is Sin. He enjoys the hymn, and is like a huge, flying whale. With lots of eye thingies...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    sin is no fun to fight with... easy to kill just by an aeon...